sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 AM

Name:Lily thorn dale
Short Bio:A young woman that love's fantasy books. how wants to find love some day with the right guy. she go's to the book store to find new book's to read.
Pic:

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-05-2011, 01:57 AM

Name: Benjamin wolfmain
short bio: His family has always been the werewolves of the town but they keep it a secret as best as they can. They own a small book store and he workds there.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 AM

Lily walk's in to the book store after pulling the front door open. she look's around before passing by the counter go to find more. fantasy books,maybe even a few cook books too for once. the young woman all ways walk in here by her self to buy books. guys would hit on her ask the pretty lady out on a date. yet declined them kindly at times they would chase after her. Lily's clothing was different in more then one way so was her hair style.

Palmoun

Old 04-05-2011, 02:25 AM

Benjamin was putting new books on the shelf when he heard some more people come in. He ignored them most of the time since no onewanted to talk to him. He liked it that way since he didn't trust himself to get close to anyone. He wasn't of there kind and he might hurt whoever he go close to.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2011, 03:00 AM

Lily walk's close to were Benjamin is at she wanted to find. some book's about were wolfs mostly since she heard a lot. of odd story's about if a male were wolf mates with a human female. get her with child she mighty have one child are a litter of half were wolf baby's. "Excuse me sir but can you please hand me. the book on your far left to me if you can get it down?" Lily ask the man putting new book's away on to the shelf. being 5foot 12inches was still consider short in her family. most people in her family are 6 foot all most near the rare 7foot in height.

Palmoun

Old 04-05-2011, 11:31 PM

Benjamin nodded and reached out. He pulled down the book that she wanted and held it out to her, "here, I read this one and it was pretty good. I am sure that you will like it." he said but he didn't really like it. It hit to close to home and he hoped that he never went threw that. He hoped to find a werewolf girl to take him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2011, 11:47 PM

"Thank you um by the way I know I don't. look for cooking books before but were would you keep them at in the store?" She ask him he seemed like a gentlemen so far to her. the teen would admit only to her self at home she wants to fall in love. with a were wolf even if a human falling in with loving one would be strange to a lot of people. Lily lives by her self in a 1 bedroom apartment complex here in the city. so she could stay close to her job working with animals at a pet shop. about a good 20 minutes walk form the book store.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 12:08 AM

Benjamin had to things for a second, "we keep the cook books on the last book shelf to the right." he said as he smiled at her. He then went back to putting the books away. "so is this the first time you have come into my book store?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled. He would like to know her so that he knew everyone that came into his store.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 12:12 AM

Lily blush like crazy when Benjamin smiled at her. trying to fight back a blush that was trying to show up on her cheek's. "No this is not my first time in this book store. I come here quit often when I'm on my break's form the pet shop. it's 5 door's down a good 20minute walk form here." Lily says to him not wanting to leave his side right away. just wanting talk to this really hot guy some more. thank goodness today was her day off form work.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 12:32 AM

Benjamin nodded as he looked at her, "I see, well it is nice to finally get to know you. I saw you come in here every once in a while but I am usually bussy." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He then started to lead her down the hall to the cook books. "by the way I am Benjamin, it is nice ot met you." he said and soon was right infront of the cook books.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 01:16 AM

"It's nice to meet you as well my name is Lily. I have seen you more then once before when I come in here." she says to Benjamin in a soft voice not wanting. to blurt out that he was hot,cool as well a hunky looking guy with mussels on is body. Lily wonder if he ever notice her walk in to the store before?

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 01:44 AM

Benjamin smield at her at her, "it is nice to met you Lily and i think I have seen you around her a few times. But I have been bussy that I coudln't talk. We just got some new books so I have been bussy putting them out." he said and then pulled down on of the good cook books they had. "and here, this is one of the best cook books we have." he said with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 01:51 AM

Lily smile's back at Benjamin carefully taking the cook book form his hand. "Thanks I hope we can get to know each other someday." even when he said her name she would blush some more. if he would ask her out on a date you bet she would say yes right away. Lily only been working at the pet shop since last year so. sometimes it could be hard to get a day with out closing the pet shop.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 01:58 AM

Benjamin smiled at her, "yeah I hope that too." he said but hoped she never knew the one side of him. He then lead her over to the check out and smiled at her. "so how often do you come in here?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled at her. "just so that I know so I can help you find anythign you want."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 02:08 AM

"I come in here each day I work at the pet shop. when I'm on my lunch break to get away form the kittens and puppy's. don't need fur flying in to my lunch if I bring some form home." Lily says telling Benjamin the days she work's at the pet shop. just encase he wants to stop by there to see her. truth be tolled she comes in here for books and just to look at him.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 02:19 AM

Benjamin smiled and nodded, "okay and I work here everyday. So I might come by the pet shop to say hi to you every once in awhile." he said as he smiled at her. She really was a nice girl and he liked talking to her alot. "so do you want me to check you out now or are you still. Lookin for books?" he asked as he looked at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 02:25 AM

Lily smile's at him with a sweet smile on her face. "I would like to look around some more hot stuff." she says to Benjamin in flirting voice to the handsome man. hoping that he dose not have a girlfriend are a fiance all ready. Lily blush's at her own thinking and at what she said to him. then walks off back to fantasy books in a hurry. knowing even if they had just got to know each other names. sadly she was all ready been falling in love with him for a few years now.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 02:34 AM

Benjamin was surprised by the last comment and could only stare at her as she walked away. No one said anything like that to him and was surprised to hear it. Yet if she knew what he was she probably would run the other way. But heroine himself walkig after her and smiling, "so what kind of fantasy boom do you like most?" he asked as he looked at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 02:43 AM

"I really like fantasy with werewolf's and fairy's the most. yet I'll ready other ones when I can." Lily says as she turns around to face him looking up at his blue eyes. unsure if a guy like him would like a girl that is in love with a race that may not exist.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 03:14 AM

"do you believe that these creatures exist?" he asked as he looked at her and wondered if she did. If she did it would mean he could open up to her a little more. But if she didn't it was a good thing.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 03:22 AM

"Yes I believe they do exist truth be tolled someday. I would love to become a were wolf's wife. even if it means I'd have to be turn in to were wolf just to have a litter." she says to Benjamin her eye's looking in to his. not sure what he would say to her about what she just tolled him. sure some people think she is crazy yet she also believes in god's en goddess.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 03:27 AM

Benjamin was surprised by the answer and just stared at her. This was the first time anyone had give him a answer like this and he could only stare at her. He then smiled at her, "well I believe they are real to, it is only a matter of time to find one." he said and made sure he kept his wolf side away. No one could know.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 03:39 AM

Lily smile's at Benjamin before moving closer to him. then pulls him in close standing on her tiptoe to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I think your one if so I would not mind being your Lover." Lily says in a really quite,soft and sweet loving voice to him. truth be tolled she wanted to become his and only his even if it meant. to be a out cast to all of the other humans she knows. both of her parents were dead so they don't have a say so about her being in love with someone.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2011, 10:56 AM

Benjaminwas surprised by the kiss and the words. No one ever said any of those thing to him but he smirked as he looked down at her, "maybe I am one and maybe I am not. I first have to get to know you better to tell you and to be your lover." he said as he looked at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2011, 09:19 PM

"That's true I hope to make you happy." she says to him while slowly getting off of her tiptoes. Lily starts to feels like she mighty faint form finding such a wonderful guy. but try's to fight it off to not faint in front of Benjamin. the teen sighs out then faint's on the spot she was standing on.