Cultural (Italian, Chinese, indian, etc.) 3 15.00%
Vegetarian 0 0%
Semi-vegetarian 3 15.00%
Ovo-lacto-vegetarian 1 5.00%
Ovo-vegetarian 0 0%
Lacto-vegetarian 0 0%
Vegan 0 0%
Other (please do tell) 1 5.00%
"Weight Watchers" (any program diets go in this category; Jenny Craig, carb diet, etc.) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 04-05-2011, 11:04 PM

For descriptions of all these options, read this link.

[wiki=http://www.vegetarianvegan.com/Vegan_Vs_Vegetarian.html]%2$s[/wiki]

Why did you choose what you did?
What's your favorite meal time?
What's your favorite meal?

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 PM

I only eat one meal a day, usually around 5.

Speaking of that, i'm hungry

alexandrakitty
Queenish silliosity

Old 04-06-2011, 12:43 AM

Two meals a day. I won't eat meat, but I will still eat fish...

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 AM

Two meals. Mostly, consists of veggies and rice..nom nom.
I love making my little bento like lunches :3
It's so much fun.
But I'm a steak lover.. :drool:
I don't eat it a lot though..probably like once every two months maybe.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-06-2011, 03:01 AM

If food is available, three meals. But I'm at school from 11 AM to 9:30 PM two days a week and on those days I often forget to eat or bring food with me. Bye bye, metabolism :(

I chose "everything". I live in Seattle, and even the most unusual cuisines can be found with relative ease. My favorite foods include Vietnamese pho, Thai curries, African quinoa and couscous, and lots more. Yum!

Soul
So I heard you like mudkip?
Send a message via AIM to Soul Send a message via MSN to Soul

Old 04-06-2011, 03:25 AM

My eating habits are really weird.
I don't eat breakfast, and I eat like one side dish at lunch, then I come home and eat dinner. Usually there are multiple snacks inbetween because i'm pretty much constantly eating once I get home from school, and I eat before I go to bed.
Not the smartest plan, but since i'm 13 I haven't experienced any negative results from it.
I don't eat a lot of meat. I eat chicken, and I have an occasional hamburger, but other than that, I eat meat like once every month. Same applies to vegetables. I pretty much just eat alfredo, maccaroni, spaghetti with no meat in it, and nachos during the week.

Deviant
We're all mad here.
Send a message via Yahoo to Deviant

Old 04-06-2011, 04:57 AM

I used to really love eating meats and dairy. I still do, but I realized it was having an impact on my health. So I cut out most dairy and meat intake from my diet and switched to vegetables, and drinking more water. I've noticed a huge difference in the way I feel mentally and physically, and it's only been day three xD I nibble throughout the day and don't wait for any big meals. I noticed the more I try to hold off my appetite until a designated 'time,' the more I tend to overeat.

One of my guilty pleasures is steamed broccoli. And I made vegetarian stuffed mushrooms the other day that were super tasty.
But I have to say, my main weakness is still sushi and that will always be my favorite meal.

Ebil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-06-2011, 01:55 PM

I don't eat anything I've met and liked, so no dogs, fish or humans.
I won't eat anything green either. Green vegetables make me physically throw up, and have done so since I was about 8 years old. I actually turn green and then puke all over, so... not fun. Although now those experiences have given me such an aversion to green food that I won't even eat green candy. I have to empty out the entire bag of M&M's and toss the green ones before I get started eating them. Even if something's in a green wrapper, I tend to avoid it. But that's just me having weird issues.
Other than that, I'm happy to eat most things. I'm supposed to be allergic to Mushrooms, but they've never looked appealing to me, so I've not found out what they do to me first hand. Probably best I don't find out either.

My favourite food is beef. Which is why I try to avoid getting friendly with any of the cows in the surrounding fields. If I liked cows, I couldn't bring myself to eat them.

Apart from beef, I could probably live without most other kinds of meat. Lamb's kind of fatty and pork can get dry and taste like chewing on a shoe, unless it's made in to sausages or bacon. So I could do without them mostly.

I don't like the flavour of poultry all that much.
I'll eat it if it's there, but I wouldn't order chicken on a menu, or buy it if I was doing the grocery shopping.

Goat tastes great, but goats are kind of cute... so I have a minor dilemma there. We were going to get pet goats (to mow the lawn), but thankfully we didn't. I couldn't eat something we had as a pet, that would be as repulsive (to my way of thinking) as eating a dog.

Other than meat, I have quite a serious addiction to toast. I've never understood people who skip breakfast, as it involves toast! Well it does in this household anyway. Toast is godly food. It's one of the things that motivates me to get going in the morning. However bad life may seem (on a self-absorbed kind of day), there's always toast. I usually just have it with butter or sometimes peanut butter. Also it's not just for breakfast. If we eat something for lunch/dinner that's not particularly filling, I'll often finish off with some toast.

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-06-2011, 02:15 PM

I picked everything, but I generally will eat anything. Except seafood. I don't eat any kind of seafood because I'm both allergic to fish and have never liked any kind of seafood to begin with.

I have to say though, I enjoy meat very very much. There's nothing like a good ol' class steak and potatoes. I big juicy hamburger or a nice big rack of ribs. Oh and don't even get me started of bacon. Refer to this video

My favourite meal time is probably dinner/supper...whatever you want to call it, because well, that's generally the meal I get to eat the most at.

Aside from all of the different meats I love, potatoes are one of my favourite foods. Must me the Irish in me haha.
But seriously, you can do so much with potatoes, they're very versatile.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-06-2011, 02:39 PM

I don't have set meal times. I basically eat whatever, whenever.
I make it a habit of not keeping much junk food in the house though; so I won't be munching on it constantly.
The only thing I try to keep watch of is red meat intake. Ideally I don't want to eat red meat more than 3 times a week, but it happens.
I think dinner is my least favorite because there's usually too much food; so I have to make sure I stop myself from eating past my limit.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 04-06-2011, 02:41 PM

I eat everything~
Literally. Anything that tastes good, I will eat. I love food. I don't really go by meal times, I just eat when I'm hungry. I probably eat around 3-4 meals a day with snacks in between. (My metabolism is pretty fast.)

Arkkath

Old 04-06-2011, 02:44 PM

*high fives for fast metabolism buddy*
I forgot to mention that not only do I like eating food, but I enjoy cooking as well. Although I only like cooking for myself and maybe 1 other person at most.

Zombierella
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2011, 03:39 PM

I normally eat one-two meals a day. I'm really not a big fan of meat (ex-vegetarian) and I absolutely love fruits and veggies. c;

Of the Stars
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2011, 10:03 PM

I've been eating four times a day with a couple snacks in-between. It seems to work better eating smaller meals more often then three big meals. Usually have cereal for breakfast, a sandwich and maybe a banana for lunch. Dinner depends on if I'm at my boyfriend's house or mine. There's always a side of peas, corn, rice and/or pasta with some kind of meat at my house. However at his house its just meat for dinner. ^^;

coccyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2011, 10:14 PM

I'm lacto-ovo vegetarian. The ovo means "egg sandwich when I didn't feel like breakfast" and the lacto means "cheese and cheese sauces". I do have lots of vegan things, too.

Ivydoodle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2011, 11:32 PM

Bit like what Sir D . L O Van Lobsters said.

I eat on average one meal a day.
Don't know why but eating is just boring and i just don't feel like eating most of the time. Ive tried eating more but it don't work. Ive stayed the same weight for the last 3-4 years DX

In the end i gave up trying to put on weight....

But mainly my food is mostly meat and junk food DX Me don't like vegetables >.<

Mika Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2011, 11:38 PM

I don't really choose what I eat; it's mainly whatever my parents are making, or whatever's convenient.

I normally have a bagel or something similar for breakfast, and my lunch usually just consists of a cereal bar and fruit... I try to avoid the high school cafeteria, so I never eat actual meals for lunch, just whatever I can keep in a purse and eat in the bathroom. As for dinner, my mother always cooks meals for my family, so that solves that issue.

Most food actually makes me sick, though, so I eat very little compared to most people.

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 04-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Usually only have time for two meals. I am a carnivore but because I have lived w. hippy types I am fond of soy and veggie based meals also. I'm not morally opposed to eating any kind of meat but I mostly eat chicken and seafood, as they are more readily available. I eat more carbs than I probably should (I am diabetic). My favorite types of food are Mandarin and Japanese, but occasionally I enjoy Indian and Mexican. Italian is my least favorite type, but only because I do not enjoy tomato sauce.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 AM

I would like to be a vegetarian, but in my household it isn't do-able, so I eat chicken and fish like a good little girl. I eat 3 meals a day usually.

Samphire
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2011, 02:39 PM

I eat either two or three meals a day. Often I don't eat breakfast, as I can't stomach food until after 10AM. I do eat meat and animal products, but my meat always has to be free range, so I know that it has come from a good source, and the animal had a good life. As a result, I won't eat some products with egg in, or chicken in, if it is not stipulated that is is free range.

Arkkath

Old 04-07-2011, 02:41 PM

Hey coccyx, do you have vegan powers? :P