Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-16-2011, 12:54 AM

Name: Samantha Vent

Class: Warrior

Bio: her family tried to hide herfrom teh world when they found out she was a warrior but soon they failed. sHe then was trained to be a killer and a fighter and that is all she knows.

PIc:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Name: Benjamin trent

Class: enchantress

Bio: he knows nothing of what he is and all he knows is that he can get anyone to do what \he wants. he always have been able to and his adoptive parents gave him everything. NOw he is living the life but finds that he feels there is something more out there in the world

Pic:

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 05-20-2011, 12:48 AM

Name: Ookami Light
Class: Wizard
Appearance:

Bio: Ookami has been in training to be the Premier Wizard for the White Rose. That was at least until he ran away to the new world to start his own House. He now works to from a new world for the Weir, whether a better or worse one he don't know yet.

Name: Misa Snakara
Class: Sorcerer
Appearance:

Bio: Misa has known who and what she was from a young age since she always seemed to know things and be able to do things that no one else could. Then one day she was taken 'prisoner' by the former Premier Wizard-to-be for the White Rose.

Palmoun

Old 05-22-2011, 02:12 AM

((how should we start this?))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-22-2011, 02:26 AM

((I'm not sure how bout a run in at a restraunt or something like that?))

Palmoun

Old 05-22-2011, 02:59 AM

((sure you start))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-22-2011, 03:21 AM

A strange man sat at a table staring at the girl across from him. His gold eyes gleamed darkly at he took her in over their food. He smirked as she glared at him. "I wish you wouldn't stare at me…" The woman said in a crisp British accent. He eyes narrowed a bit. "'Property' or not it's still rude…" man raised his eye brow at her as she continued. "You would expect a wizard to be more charming!" She said with a soft but angry wisper.

The wizard shushed her, "Be quite now woman…you don't know who could be around listening in…" He huffed. His voiced and a dark quality to it sounding a tad more Scottish than British. "I'm on the run remember…and so are you…" He said looking around warily as if he was expecting someone to be there to capture them.

"You are too paranoid…I would be able to tell if some one were here for us." the woman replied to the man with a huff.

Palmoun

Old 05-22-2011, 03:33 AM

Samantha stood at the outside of hte resturant from her master. He was the former white rose but he had found a way to keep her. She was one of the most powerful warriors out there and she had to listen to him. It was her duty as a worrior and there was nothing she could do about it. But when she senced something coming she stiffined and looked around. She then saw two guys headed this way and headed inside.

When she saw her master with the girl he had she sighed and walked over. HSe then kneeled next to him slightly and whispered, "there are wizards headed this way. I am not sure if they know we are here but we should stay on our toes." she whispered softly to him and no emotion came from her at all. She had leared very early that emotions made you weak in battle.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 05-22-2011, 11:24 PM

((just realised none of our characters are in their teens....xD))

Ookami, the wizard, growled a bit as he looked at Samantha, "Thank you..." he said before looking at the woman who was sitting now in a slight trance thinking. "What do you see Sorcerer?" he asked.

"We should definitely leave..." The woman, Misa, said with a wary look as she stood up gracefully. "The outcome if we stay is grim...and bloody..." she said looking at the warrior with a frown.

The wizard sighed waving his hand over the table making several bills appear, "Very well then lets go..." he said brushing past the two woman taking the back door out. He didn't bother to look back he knew that they would have to follow him.

Misa sighed looking at Samantha, pausing for a moment. She opened her mouth thinking as if she was going to say something, but instead just bit her lip and shook her head before heading after her Master her shoulders tensed up.

Palmoun

Old 05-23-2011, 12:34 AM

((yeah I already knew that))

Samantha nodded and bowed to her master before she began to follow the two. She wasn't a fan of this but it looked like she had to follow them. When MIsa looked at her and seemed to want to say something but didn't she just frowned and looked down at the ground before she follow them.

Even if she wanted to talk to her she couldn't, she was forbidden too. She was only meant to be there shadows and nothing else. It was how she was raised to be. It was hard to be a warrior but she couldnt' be anything else. It was how she was made to be and she hated it more then anything else.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 AM

((xD))

Ookami growled in annoyance as he unlocked his car climbing in, "Get in girls..." He said as he unlocked the doors. He looked impatient as he was eager to get a move on so they would be as far as possible. He did not want to be found which meant they had to hightail it.

Misa sighed as she slipped into the back remaining silent and locking the door after her. "I see three coming after us..." She said wistfully. Ookami growled angrily as he starting up the car.

"Hurry Samantha!" He called out.

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2011, 01:56 AM

Samantha watched them as they got in and kept a look out. It was how she always did, had ot protect the two with her life or else. ONce she was sure that they were in there safetly she climbed in and closed hte door behind her. Gently she rested a hand on the hilt of her sword. If they tried anything she would attack, it was in her blood to. "we should get going sir, I am not sure how the peopel in town would appriciate it if I killed three people in town." she said softly and stayed alert.

"aaahhh.. ouch." Ben said as he was thrown out of a bar for the first time in his life. most of the time people just bent to his will and he got what ever he wanted but the new bouncer was different. Something about him just felt different from the other people. He felt like him, like he was different or something.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Misa let out a small gasp as she heard something she looked out the back window of the car and saw a boy. Her mind's eye flashed showing an image of the boy with the rest of them on the field of a great battle that was to take place. "That boy..." She said.

Ookami who was in the process of staring up the car looked back a the boy seeing nothing of interest other than his really good looks and apparent charisma. The wizard thought for a bit. "It's just a Enchantress..."

"I saw him in vision..." Misa explained.

Ookami sighed, "Sam...go get him or something."

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2011, 09:00 PM

Samantha was surprised that they would want a enchantress with them. They were only annoying and controled them so easily, it was as if they became putty in there hands. But she nodded and got out of the car. She walked over to the man and without saying a work hit him in the head, knocking him out completely. She then slung him over her shoulder and got back in the car. She sat him down in the seat next to her and looked at Ookami, they better go if they wanted to get ouf of there with little trouble.

Ben was surprised when a girl came over. She looked kind of menecing and evil. "hey what a-" that was all eh got to say before she hit him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-16-2011, 09:10 PM

Ookami chuckled a bit as he saw Sam drag him in, "Wonderful this vision better have been worth it Seer..." He said looking at Misa. She nodded knowing that is some way it was.

"Aye..." She said softly looking at the boy then at Sam, "It will be..." Her eyes held a secret that was needed to be told to Sam.

Ookami grunted in response as he reeved up his car and took off quickly way above the normal speed limit.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 PM

Sam sighed and then looked out the window, watching to see if anyone was coming after them. She was always on high alert and tense. She had to be in order to protect everyone that she was suppose too. She then looked at the boy next to her and wondered what he was going to do for them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-16-2011, 09:41 PM

Ookami drove quickly and silently he had a mission which was keeping himself safe and far from the others. He drove non stop for an hour and a half making quick and random exits off the high way trying to find a place they wouldn't be able to find him.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2011, 10:20 PM

Samantha stayed quiet and just watched the as the world went by. She could never be apart of it or the magic world. She was just someone to listen to orders that came from people who were in those worlds. It sucked but she had delt with it for her whole life. After a little while she wondered if they were ever going to stop.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-16-2011, 10:33 PM

After a little more of driving around Misa called out, "Here...this town..." She said it with such certainty that the wizard only looked at her before pulling off on to the exit. "Trinity it's called..." She said.

Ookami wrinkled his nose, "What a horribly symbolic name..." the Wizard said with an unhappy sound but continued towards the town anyway.

Palmoun

Old 06-16-2011, 11:14 PM

Sam had to surpress a chuckle when she heard him, he was right about the name thought. it was horribly symbolic but part of her liked it. She looked out hte window and wondered what woul dhappen to her later on. She was one of hte few warriors out there and this ment that the wizards might try to breed her so that there are moer warriors or make her fight. Either way she didn't really want to but she had to listen to the Wizards.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-29-2011, 11:32 PM

Ookami sighed as he pulled off the exit and drove into the small town, "Ugh...hate small towns...hard to hide in..." He grumble as he drove until he found a resort hotel inside the town limit. He parked locking the car as he got out. "Sam carry the enchanter in...Misa get the bags, I'll go get the best room they have..." With that the Wizard set off into the hotel.

Misa sighed a bit as she got the bags from the trunk she was able to pull them all out and carry them. "It's times like this that I wish I was stronger..." She said softly looking at Sam.

Palmoun

Old 06-30-2011, 03:33 AM

Sam smirked when she heard her master and then nodded once she was given her order. She got out of the car and then pulled out the enchanter who seemed to mumble something about mustard on rice. She couldn't help but chuckle and then sawmisa having trouble. So she slung the boy across her shoulders and then picked up the bags. "give me those. I can carry them easier then you can." she said and then motioned for misa to head towards the hotel. She was never to go before someone, she was to be last so she could die first if someone came from behind to attack them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 04:41 AM

"Oh! Ah well thank you…" Misa said taken a bit off guard as Sam helped her, being a Seer she was the second lowest class next to Warriors, so she wasn't used to being helped. She walked ahead of Sam for a bit before falling back in line with her. "I'm not too worried about some one sneaking up on us…" She explained as she gave a soft smile to Sam. Again she opened her mouth to say something but closed it the second She saw Ookami waving a room key.

"Just as I said the master suite…" He said smirking, "Would have been easier if he was awake though…" Ookami said with a sigh.

Palmoun

Old 06-30-2011, 09:57 PM

Sam smirked when she heard Misa and nodded as she conitnued to walk. Usually no one did try to sneak up onto them since they saw her but she still had to act like a guard. When she saw Ookami come she nodded. "he will wake up soon, master, but what shall we do with him once he does?" she asked as she walked. She wasn't sure if he was going to hit her for that since usually she wasn't suppose to talk to him or anyone for that matter.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-30-2011, 11:16 PM

Ookami's eyes narrowed as he looked at her, "Just tie him up in a corner I'll deal with him in the morning..." he shook his head as turned around muttering "Stupid Question..." Loud enough for Sam to hear, "Don't make a hobby of it..."

Misa sighed silently and followed after Ookami. The elevator took them to the top floor where the large master suite was located. It had several rooms and plenty of beds. Ookami looked around it and sighed, "Well I suppose it'll have to do..."

Palmoun

Old 07-01-2011, 01:49 AM

Sam frowned when she heard him and looked down at hte ground. She knew that she wouldn't ask anything else now. She was only suppose to be a warrior. TO A wizard a warrior was just a thing. She wasn't suppose to ask questions, talk or do anything like it. She was only a robot to them and that was what she had to remind herself sometimes. She was only a thing, not a person. She then followed them tinto the elevator. ONce there she quickly tied up the boy she had and then sat down next to the elevator. She was to make sure that no one came into the room un anounced.