lilfreegirl

Old 05-30-2011, 09:18 PM

Hi im lilfreegirl. Im 15 years old and really friendly

Last edited by lilfreegirl; 05-30-2011 at 09:49 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 05-30-2011, 09:24 PM

Hiya lilfreegirl, how's it going and of course Welcome to Menewsha!!!

A great way to earn gold is to chat, and since this thread is your introduction thread, I'd love to know more about you! What do you do for fun? Do you have any hobbies? What is your favorite dessert?

Xanthus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2011, 09:39 PM

Hello, lilfreegirl. ^^ Pleasure to meet you, and welcome! I'm also quite a newb myself, but I wish you the best of luck for what you're aiming for! I'd love to talk more, if you don't mind it. Might I ask what stuff you may be into and such? Yes, chatting does earn gold and it's perhaps the easiest way lol, so make the best of it! =3

lilfreegirl

Old 05-30-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus View Post
Hello, lilfreegirl. ^^ Pleasure to meet you, and welcome! I'm also quite a newb myself, but I wish you the best of luck for what you're aiming for! I'd love to talk more, if you don't mind it. Might I ask what stuff you may be into and such? Yes, chatting does earn gold and it's perhaps the easiest way lol, so make the best of it! =3
Awww! Thanks for the warm welcome. Well i like cheering and soccer. Its funny cause when its soccer season at my skool they pull me out of the game like 5 minutes earlier before break and i go cheer for my team especially like "hlaf time". Its hard but its really fun and funny :)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Hiya lilfreegirl, how's it going and of course Welcome to Menewsha!!!

A great way to earn gold is to chat, and since this thread is your introduction thread, I'd love to know more about you! What do you do for fun? Do you have any hobbies? What is your favorite dessert?
Heyy! Nd thanks
I like cheering soccer and these kinda of games lol. Ima have to say that my favorite dessert is.... most of them lol. I really do love cake like a lot lol you?

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 05-30-2011, 09:55 PM

I love anything chocolate, but if you add Carmel on it, I am in heaven. I admit I am not a huge ice cream fan, but pass me a chocolate mousse pie and I am in heaven!

Those sound like fun sports! Do you do them through school or private clubs/organizations?

lilfreegirl

Old 05-31-2011, 12:34 AM

Oh my godd yes! Caramell i love vanilla ice cream wit nute chocolate and caramel!
Yes, its for school but i did hear about an infinity cheer team. Where i just have to pay and something else then im in lol