Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 06-10-2011, 02:38 AM

There was a small buzz in Dimitri's pocket and a small smirk came to his face when he read the text that had come in. His boyfriend of the week was starting to get a little clingy, it was time to move on, find another. It was never fun when they started to get clingy, the redhead knew that. That and he just didn't like it when they got all clingy and wanted more from him, exclusive dates, more kisses, more time with him, acceptance in public. It was just too much and Dimitri was not a one boy type dater. So with that, Dimitri texted the other boy that they would have to talk soon and left it at that. Even he wasn't cold enought o dump a guy through text, but he was sure his current boyfriend knew what was going to happen.

As Dimitri walked on, his smirk only grew wider when another boy came into his sites, but he didn't want to date this boy. Instead, he found this one a bit...interesting. "Hey dork, you look a bit down."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Damian had his hands shoved into his hoodie pocket, eyes downcast. He had been so close to telling Jack how he felt about him, but he stopped himself before he could get the words out. What if he thought he was an idiot? After all, the blond had never been with anyone before so he doesn't have the relationship experience that he should. He knew he should get the experience by dating a few other people first, but Jack was the only one he wanted to be with. What was he going to do?!

Hearing the sound of Dimitri's voice made Damian lift his gaze to look at him, even though he wasn't 100% sure that he was the one being spoken too. But seeing as how he was the one being looked at, it was only natural to assume he was the one being spoken too. He didn't like putting his problems on other people, so he shook his head. "No.. Not really." he said, shrugging lightly.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 02:58 AM

"Come now, don't lie to me like that, it's so...lame. Damian isn't it? Cute name, really. Seriously though, you look like someone totally spit in your Cheerios or something. What's wrong, mommy didn't like her little baby coming out of the closet or something?" Though Dimitri was only teasing the boy, he knew good and well that sometimes he could seem a little harsh as well. "Alright, all kidding aside, what's wrong kid?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 03:32 AM

Damian frowned lightly. What was with this guy? What gave him the right to speak to him like that? But from what he knew about Dimitri, he was just joking around... Even though it was hard to tell sometimes. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before shaking his head. "It's nothing really." he said. He knew he really didn't have to tell Dimitri anything about what was wrong with him. But he knew he would feel better about the whole situation. "... I just can't seem to bring myself to tell the guy I like that I like him."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:37 AM

"You can't tell a guy taht you like him? Seriously? That's your big issue that you're moping around about? That's pretty lame dude, and pretty whimpy...I wouldn't be surprised if he shot you down just because you didn't have the guts to tell him that you want him with confidence." Dimitri shrugged then. "After all, guys like confidence and security in one's self, not a stuttering little whimp that can't even say 'I like you' without running away. Who is this loverboy of yours anyway if you don't mind me asking? Surely he has to be someone pretty special if you can't get that simple phrase out to him."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 04:00 AM

Damian dropped his gaze to the ground, knowing that Dimitri had a point. He should be able to tell Jack he liked him confidentially and he would.... If it wasn't for the fact that he liked his best friend. He would love to just straight out say that he liked him if he wasn't afraid of losing his friendship. He bit his lip lightly, deciding whether or not he should say anything or just turn around. He sighed quietly. "... Jack Mason....." he muttered.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:04 AM

"Oh the Mason boy...hmm well he is rather a cutie...I can see why soemone could get a little tongue tied over him." Dimitri shrugged then. "Someone who wasn't me of course. But still, you hang around him a lot though don't you Damian? I'm sure that I've seen the two of you around each other a rather lot...so what's so hard about just telling him that you're into him and want to make out? If he spends that mcuh time with you, I'm sure he's into you. I mean, I've heard rumors that Jack Mason is as queer as they come right? So why haven't you kissed him yet? Just...tell him how it is. Simple as that."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 04:12 AM

Damian nodded his head slowly to answer the question. "Yeah. We hang out a lot.." he said. After all, that's what friends did. But he dropped his gaze back down again. "It's not as easy as you think. I've tried so many times before, but right before I do, the words get stuck in my throat." he said. "And I can't just randomly kiss him. It'll just freak him out." That was a fact he was sure of. There was no way he was going to do something so stupid as that and end up ruining the friendship that they had.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:17 AM

"Look, all you really have to do is...well...this." Dimitri sighed softly then got closer to Damian before cupping the boy's cheek wtih one hand and smiling sweetly, almost sincerly. "I don't know how to tell you this...I've felt it for some time and yet...well I've only now gotten up the courage to tell you to your face. I like you, and not in the way that a boy is supposed to like another boy. I really like you and was wondering...would you like to go out with me?" Dimitri pulled Damian in for a quick kiss then, short and sweet, certain to leave the other wanting more. "See, simple."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 04:22 AM

Confusion crossed Damian's face for a second when Dimitri started talking, but he froze when the other stepped closer to him. What did he think he was doing?! He knew he needed to step back, but he couldn't get his body to move. A blush spread quickly across his face when Dimitri kissed him and he just about jumped back a mile. His gaze was locked on the ground, his attention focused on getting rid of the blush. Why had he done that? He had taken Damian's first kiss... He had been waiting to share it with someone he really cared about then this guy just comes along and kisses him like it's no big deal?! He shook his head slowly, taking in a slow breath. "How is that simple?"

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:40 AM

"Good gosh man, you act as if you've never actually flirted with a boy before." Realization struck Dimitri then, causing the redhead to smirk. "YOu haven't have you? You've never flirted with anyone before...oh wow...this is delightful. Wow, you really are completely new to this aren't you?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 04:45 AM

Damian dropped his head some more, the blush that had finally managed to disappear returned. He nodded slowly, unable to bring himself to look at Dimitri because of how embarrassed he was. "... Yeah... I have never flirted with anyone before in my life." There. He said. He was just wishing now that he had walked away from Dimitri earlier before any of this came up in a conversation.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:49 AM

"Hmmm, if I were a normal guy that was looking for someone adorable to have a relationship with, I would find that oddly attractive, but since I'm not...well it's just weird. You really need some practice before you go after the boy of your dreams then Damian. You need to sit down with someone and practice flirting with them, practice how you're going to act with the Mason boy you know? Maybe even pretend that you're dating htem so you can get some field practice. Then when it's really time, fake break up then ask out your lover boy. Tell him that you couldn't stay in the first relationship because your heart was somewhere else, with him."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 04:54 AM

Damian listened to what Dimitri was saying, but he shook his head. "I can't do that." he said. He didn't know anyone who would want to pretend to date him. He's been asked out a couple times, but of course, he always said no. "There is absolutely no one that I know that would pretend to date me." he said, crossing his arms lightly.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:56 AM

Dimitri thought for a moment then shrugged. "I'll do it. I'm about to break up wiht my current boyfriend anyways. He's way clingy and if he thought I was moving onto you, well then he would back off and not make things worse than they already will be. So if you want me to, then I'll pretend to date you and...coach you in how to actually ask out your loverboy and date him if you want. I'll make sure that you end up with a real boyfriend."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 05:00 AM

Damian was silent for a long moment, thinking over the offer. If he agreed to pretend to go out with Dimitri, then he'd only have about a week to learn everything since that's how long the male's relationships lasted. Would he be able to do it? It couldn't hurt, right? So he nodded slowly. "Yeah. Alright. Fine by me."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 05:05 AM

"Alright then, glad to see you...new boyfriend." Dimitri chuckled. "I shall be meeting my current boyfriend tonight to break up with him. We can start your training tomorrow then before school. If anyone asks, that's when we got together, simple as that. Understood?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 05:07 AM

Damian nodded before turning around. "Yeah. I understand." he said. He brushed some hair of from his eyes as he walked away from Dimitri, ready to be as far from him as possible for now. After all, starting tomorrow, they'll be spending a lot of time together.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 05:19 AM

Dimitri chuckled softly then, not really sure why he had agreed to pretend to date the boy, not only that but he had also agreed to help Damian actually whoo Jake. Talk about something weird for the redhead to actually do. It wasn't in his nature to help people and yet something in Damian's pathetic desperate look caused Dimitri to actually give it a shot, though he was sure it wouldn't be the least bit easy, nor would he really make it easy on the other boy either.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 AM

Damian went off to hang with Jack, still trying to get the urge to say something to him about his feelings. But everytime he started to say something, he changed it quickly so he didn't sound like an idiot. Jack didn't seem to notice at all, which was good for the blond. He knew he needed to wait until he knew what he was saying and doing. After all, the last thing he wanted was to be rejected.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 05:26 AM

Dimitri knew it wasn't going to be totally easy to break up with his boyfriend, and it wasn't. The boy was upset, furious with Dimitri for breaking up with him in such a horrible way, but it wasn't as if Dimitri cared. "Look, I just found antoehr guy that I like better. Don't you want me to be happy? Isn't htat what caring relationships are all about?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-10-2011, 02:09 PM

The guy Dimitri was breaking up with was silent for a moment, thinking over what he said. "Well.... Yeah... I guess...." he said after a long moment. "Of course I want you to be happy..."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 10:13 PM

Dimitri shrugged. "Alright then, simple as that. We have to break up and I'm going to pursue what's in my heart. You should do the same actually. I think it would do you some good."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-13-2011, 07:08 PM

He was silent for a few seconds, not really wanting to let Dimitri go, but saw that he had too. It wouldn't do either of them good if he kept pursuing someone who didn't return his feelings, so he nodded. "Yeah... Alright."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2011, 01:43 AM

"Great, I'm glad that it's all figured out. Now then,. I shall see you around alright?" Dimitri smiled at the boy before nodding and leaving him alone. Of course, Dimitri really didn't have any intentions of keeping in touch with the boy. No, all his focus had been turned to another target then, the boy that he planned on 'helping'.