Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 04:05 PM

Everyone loves puppys but do all o them get homes. no. some are left on the streets or the pound. everyone knows what happens t them at the pound. These are the storys of the many puppies with no homes.

Name: Lilly
Bio: she is still young and has been running from the pound ever since she can remember. no one ever wants her causing her to live on the out skirts of the city. Will this little daschund puppy find friends?
Picture:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2011, 08:07 PM

Name: Kira
Bio: Kira has been on the streets for a long, long time. She has injured countless dog-catchers and protects young pups from harm. Kira is considered a rare dog because of the fact that it's hard to find a pure white dog on the streets.
Picture:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 08:47 PM

lilly made her way in the outskirts of the city. she saw some old meat by the road and sniffed it. it smelt alright so she began eating.

Akabane
Orin
Send a message via Yahoo to Akabane

Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 PM

((Hey, if you give me a bit, I can get home and make a profile and join you two. Is that alright?))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 PM

(sure)

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2011, 09:38 PM

[time 2 start]

Kira walked the streets with quick thuds on the ground, her mouth dripped with small dots of blood. Her fur was pure white and the blood refused to stain it. She continued walking until she saw a little dog eating old meat that was lying on the sidewalk. Kira walked over to the little dog and looked down at her, Kira was bigger that the little dog but she just continued watching the little dog eat.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 PM

she sensed that she was being watched so when she finished eating, she turned arounf to see a huge dog. lilly was speechless.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 PM

Kira stared at the dog as it finished eating and turned to see her. She wasn't surprised that the dog didn't say anything, Kira was abnormally large for her age so she got use to it, "I hope that meat was good little one." she said kneeling down to the little dog's height, "My name's Kira. What's yours?" she asked softly.

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-20-2011, 11:25 PM

Alright, let's get onto my profile.
Name: Akabane
Biography: Akabane was abandoned at a young age by a married group who did not expect their dog, her mother, to have pups. When she did, they waited a while for her to get old enough, then threw her on the streets. Her two brothers and one sister had been captured by the dog pound and did not know where they were now. Ever since, she has been living on the streets, avoiding any hands that wished to capture her.
Picture:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 11:49 PM

(omg so cute)

"im lilly" she said sitting down."and the meat was ok for now

(omg i just had the most amazing hot wings ever)

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-20-2011, 11:59 PM

(Thanks! And, Lol I want some hot wings! D= Now, allow me to start in with my character.)
Akabane ran along a path, being chased by dog-nappers. "H-help!!" She screeched in fear. With her being so young, she wasn't able to run that fast. "Help me! Someone!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 12:03 AM

lilly could hear the pup yelling. she ran towards the sound and saw the pup and the dog nappers.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-21-2011, 12:27 AM

[i agree with buffy and i want some]

"Pleased to meet you Lily." Kira sadi with a smile then heard a cry for help, she followed Lily and saw a female dog running from dog-catchers. "Oh great, here we go again." she said then growled loudly, "Stay here, I'll be right back." Kira said running towards the dog-catchers and the little dog, "I need you to get on my back little one." she said looking at the little puppy.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 12:59 AM

"ok " lilly said and watched her charge in.

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-21-2011, 08:11 PM

Akabane watched as a fairly large dog jumped in next to her. She watched the dog, while trying to run. When she heard her say to jump on her back, she slowly inched closer to the giant dog and quickly lept onto her back, using her claws only slightly to propel herself onto her back. She gripped only tight enough to stay on, but not enough to hurt her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 09:53 PM

Lilly watched the scene. She waited to see what would happen next.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 PM

KIra slowed her running a bit so the pup would hold on and run back to Lily. She quickly and gently grabbed Lily around her stomach with her snout and placed her on her back. Kira continued running until she lost the dog-catches and they were in an alley, "Are you ok?" Kira asked looking at the puppies on her back and slowly walked catching her breath.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 PM

"i'm fine how about you" she asked looking at the other puppy.

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-22-2011, 12:01 AM

"I'm alright. Thank you. So much." Akabane stared at the little puppy, then at the giant dog and smiled. "Strange pairing. But I think it looks right, different." She knew Kira was especially tall for her age, whatever that was, but didn't really mind. She had saved her life, after all. Therefor, she was a nice dog, not the kind that would want to attack her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 12:07 AM

"so whats your name" lilly asked.

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 AM

"Oh, I'm sorry! My name is... Um... Well, it's Akabane." She glanced at the two, wondering what they would think of the name.

(Just so you know, she's nervous because Akabane can either mean 'Red Bird' or "Bloody Corpse'.))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 AM

" thats a cool name" lilly said not knowing what it meant.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-22-2011, 02:13 AM

Kira listened to the two pups talking on her back, they seem to be getting along well. When they were introducing each other and heard the new puppy say her name was 'Akabane', Kira smiled. "You're name is very interesting, it's better than mine and I believe I know the meaning of your name, I'm not entirely sure." she said softly, "My name is Kira." she said looking back for a moment then walked until they reached under a bridge.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 AM

"i hope we dont run into anymore dog catchers" she siad. When they were under the bridge she jumped down.

Akabane
Orin

Old 06-23-2011, 08:26 PM

"So your name is similar to mine. Your's means killer. Mine means 'bloody corpse'. And, thank you, Lilly. I like your name, too." Akabane jumped off of Kira's back and sighed. "I hope they don't come back either."