Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 07-09-2011, 01:13 AM

Name: Davin Confair
Looks: (when he's 11)

Pet: Sleekwing (black barn owl)

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 07-13-2011 at 11:02 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-09-2011, 02:16 AM

Name: Peyton Sage
pet: scout ((pixie-bob cat))

look: (when 11))
(but with more red in her hair)

Last edited by Palmoun; 07-10-2011 at 06:47 AM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2011, 03:50 AM

((So should we start with them boarding the train?))

Palmoun

Old 07-09-2011, 03:27 PM

((yeah that sounds good to me))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 AM

((Okay I'll start then))

Davin Confair sighed as his aunt led him to bricked up space between 9 platforms and 10. His aunt told him to say safe and not to get in trouble she didn't want him getting expelled in his first year. She gave him a kiss good bye and said good luck before pushing him through the barrier along with his trolly. He grunted as he passed through the barrier and headed to the train. He pulled up his bags and the cage that was filled with his owl, Sleekwing, it was a birthday present from his Aunt when he got his letter to Hogwarts, he then set off to find an empty train car to sit down in. It took him a while but after a couple moments he found a completely empty one.

Palmoun

Old 07-10-2011, 02:30 AM

((okay sounds good))

Peyton watched from around a corner as she watched a boy run into the wall. After just seeing everything these past few weeks she learned that this was actually a fairly common thing. But it still surprised her enough to hesitate before running into the bricks. Only a few weeks ago she got a letter from a wizard saying she could go. She had been thrilled and finally understood everything in her life. But her parents were lessed then thrilled and said for her to not go. SO without there knowing she sent her acceptance letter back. She didn't know if they even know yet since the day after she ran away. She had to if she was going to study to be a wizard. After a few days she had managed to find her way around and get her things for hogwarts. Though most of it was a little bit beat up she loved all of it. Taking a deep breath she got ready to head into the wall when she heard a meow. "oh, scout, this way." she said and what looked like a mini bobcat came running over to her. Quickly she picked Scout up and set him on her shoulder, he purred loudly as he sat down. "come on, we have a big day." she said and then ran at the wall. When she ran threw it and landed at the other platform she was surprised and then smiled. "we are on our way." she said as she headed out and soon had all her luggage on the train. She kept Scout with her since she was hte only thing left of her muggle days. She looked around and didn't find one empty train car. After a second though she saw one with only one person in it. "um.. is this seat taken?" she asked as she looked at him and gently scratched Scout behind the ears. He purred and leaned into it like a dog would.

((hey where should I place her? hufflepuff or gryffindor?))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-10-2011, 02:40 AM

((Gryffindor probably...I don't know if Davin will be in Slytherin or Gryffindor yet.))

Davin looked up eye the girl curriously, "Oh....yeah...sure..." he said as he quickly moved some of his things so the girl could sit down, "I'm Davin Confair..." He said holding out his hand with a small smile. The was a diamond shaped scar on the top of his right hand dead set in the centre.

Palmoun

Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM

((well I would say gryffindor))

Peyton smiled at him and nodded as she went to sit down. Scout moved to sit in her lap and gave Davin a look, it was as if he was checking Davin out. Peyton smield at him and then took his hand after seeing hte scar. "nice to met you, I am Peyton sage." she said and then felt Scout dig his claws into her leg. SHe chuckled and scratched his head which made him purr and sheath his claws, "and this is scout." she said happily. "so is this your first year too?" she asked

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-10-2011, 03:27 AM

((Kay!))

Savin nodded hurriedly, "Yeah but my Aunt says my name has been down for years…long line of Pure bloods…on me mums side anyway…dun no nothing bout me Dad…me Mum only ever said he was a wizard…" He frowned thinking as he hid his right hand in his pocket, blushing a bit at his over share. "What about you?"

Palmoun

Old 07-10-2011, 03:59 AM

Peyton nodded and found it facinating that he had always known he was a wizard. But when he asked about her she sighed and looked down at scout. "in all truth I found out that I was a witch when I got my letter... Sure I knew I was out of the ordinary since weird things happened but my parents loved me none the less... But when I got my letter and I told them I wanted to go they said no... So I kind of ran away and here I am." she said and found it was nice to talk to someone about this. She had been sleeping on the streets since then and was only able to survive since she asked a friend to hide her.

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 PM

((you guys realize that im joinging this right!? XD IT NOT OPTIONAL!!)

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 09:59 PM

((yeah I do know but wait to make sure that siki is okay with it))

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 AM

((to hell with it, im posting! ill take it off if he gets mad))

Name: Hester Flood
(At 11)

Belladonna (a typical housecat)

Hester
walked down the corridor of the Hogwarts train with a fluid sort of ease that betrayed nothing of the reluctant nervousness that he felt inside. The train was very crowded,which was bad enough as it was, and the first year students were all exited, running, laughing and shoving people out of the way with all their young energy as they tried to group up in the compartments with their friends. But Hester didn’t have any friends on the train to speak of and felt no such elation at the idea with sitting with anyone, simply the same nervous reluctance as he had felt since the day he received his letter.

He let the slightest hint of a shiver run through his body, letting out a bit of the nervous energy that was still building up in his spine, as he trailed along the compartments, looking desperately for an empty one. Of course, they all had at least one person inside. Apparently he was not going to find an empty seat on the train. Pity. So instead he chose the nearest room that wasn’t packed with giggling girls and stopped tentatively at the doorway. He very nearly let out a sigh of defeat but held his tongue and looked down at his companion for some reassurance. Belladonna looked back up at him lazily, her raven tale swishing calmly as she waited for him. There had always been an eerie sort of connection between him and animals, but Bella and him shared a bit more. For one they looked alike. Scarily alike. Same raven hair, same slender, graceful, and catlike physique and identical sapphire eyes. That and they seemed to be able to understand each other perfectly without a single word spoken.

Drumming his fingers once on the door, Hester pulled the door opened and, looking down at the cat, cocked his head quickly towards the open door as an invitation to enter. Right on cue, the midnight colored cat swooped into the room, as if testing the waters for him. Belladonna herself was a bit surprised at the creatures inhabiting the compartment, but not by the humans. The huge, dog like cat caught her attention first and next the owl, which to her only translated as ‘bird.’ Even the word bird sent a purr through her sleek body, but she would not eat the bird, her human would be mad, and this was a big bird, so big it could eat her. So she slapped a big mental “do not eat” tag on the winged creature, a “do not fuck with” tag on the miniature bob cat, and sat down elegantly on the train floor, purring softly. All clear was the message to Hester. So, now slightly reassured, he poked his thin raven head through the door.
“May I sit here?” He asked.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 AM

Davin looked at the boy a little bit angry that his conversation had been interrupted. "Yeah I guess you could…" He said after a long while of thinking. "we were just talking about how we go out Hogwarts letter…I'm Davin by the way Davin Confair…" he said narrowing his eyes at the boy's cat for a second before looking up at it's owner and holding out his hand, "You are?"

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 04:27 AM

"Thank you," He said simply and ventured into the little room and took a seat across from the other boy. He could tell from his tone that the boy was not happy to see him and he didnt feel entirely welcome sitting there. He felt very uncertain about sitting where he was but he was not so uncomfortable as to move or allow himself to show it to the other boy. He kept his expression neutral, betraying nothing.
"Nice to meet you," He said, though so far it wasnt, "I'm Hester Flood"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-13-2011, 04:31 AM

Davin hearing a slight under tone offered a smile as he shook Hester's hand, "Didn't mean to be rude…I anger quickly sometimes…" He said now feeling a bit sorry for having scowled at his cat since it was eyeing Sleekwing not too earlier. Sleekwig gave a soft hoot and hopped on to Davin's shoulder perhaps sensing danger.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 04:40 AM

Hester let himself smile slightly, a bit more at ease after the boy apologized, but he was still a little unsure what to make of him. He shook his hand anyway.
"Its alright," He said, nodding sincerely, "Its one heck of a day anyway, id understand ether way"
Belladonna watched as the bird hopped around nervously onto its masters wing, purring all the while. She had little interest in it now, too big to eat and with such big claws. After a little yawn at the small talk that was going on between the two boys, she looked up to Davin lazily and gave him a look that said, 'S'all cool bra' before hopping lazily into Hester's lap

Palmoun

Old 07-13-2011, 04:43 AM

Peyton smiled as the other boy joined them and felt Scout tense up when he saw the other far. But when he saw it wasn't going to come close to his human he calmed down and purred as peyton scratched him behind the ear. "it is nice to met you, I am Peyton sage." she said as she looked at him. He seemed nice but a little quiet whih she wouldn't mind. Quiet people were always interesting to her. "so what is your cats name? This is scout. But don't worry he won't hurt you. He may look tough but he is a sweety." she said and wathed as scout layed across her lap like a lap dog would and let her scratch his belly.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 04:55 AM

"Oh, hi," Hester said, turning his attention to the girl, "Nice to meet you and uh," he looked down at Scout and smiled, "Your doggy-cat too. This is Belladonna"
Hester stroked the cats inky black fur and felt her back arch at the touch of his fingers. The effect earned a smile from Hester and a extra purr from Bella.
"Shes a sweetheart too. Though, not like Scout seems to be. Shes very smart though," He said with a little smile, "I hope you dont mind me asking, but what kind of cat is he exactly? He looks like a bobcat"

Palmoun

Old 07-13-2011, 05:01 AM

Peyton smiled when she heard him and got the dog cat thing often. Scout was just as loyal as any other dog and could stand up just to any one of them if he really wanted to. Gently she scratched his belly and he turned more so that she could get more of his belly. Lazily he looked at the two who had entered the car but took no interest in them. His focuse was on tryin lg to stay awake as she scrathed his tummy. "he is a pixie-bob and your right he does look like a bobcat. Some people think he is but he is actually a domestic cat that just happen to look like a bobcat." she said as she continued to scratch him. "so Are you a first year too?" she asked since she wanted to gain as many friends as possible. Friends were the only way to live if you had no family to go back to.

((I might head off to bed soon))

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 AM

((same, after this post im gone))

"Cool," He said with a little chuckle, the movement of which made Belladonna give him the tinyest of kitty glares from disturbing her wonderful spot on his lap, "Pixie is an...odd description of him. But that's pretty cool regardless. Bella would claw my hand off if i tried to touch her belly at all, let alone pet it"
The black cat closed its eyes solemnly at his words as if to say, 'You'd better believe I would'
"Yea, im a first year," Hester said, ignoring his cat as best he could, "I'm guessing you guys both are too. Heh...so are you guys uh...i dont know...Exited?"

Palmoun

Old 07-13-2011, 05:17 AM

((night))

Peyton chuckled and nodded, "well they use pixie in the name since they are like mini bobcats and it sounds cooler then mini bobcat." she said as she looked at him and could tell thar scout had already fallen asleep and probably wouldn't move from her lap right now. "and most cats I think would but his kind act like dog and loved to be petted like this." she said as she scratched and petted his belly again. She then thought foe a moment and nodded, "yeah i am very excited since I worked hard to get here and I finally get to see the school." she said and realized that the school was what she had left. She had given up a home for a school and she wondered if she could ever go back home. Scout could feel the little sadness she had for running away and woke up. He slowly got uo and climbed up her arm to rest on her shoulder and purr in her ear for comfort. She smiled and was glad she still had him.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-13-2011, 08:09 PM

Belladonna watched the stranger's cat curiously as it hopped up onto her lap with relative ease. What an odd creature. Hester tried to ignore his cats judgments of the other animal, and gave Payton a friendly smile, trying to show his interest without betraying how nervous he really was. Hopefully it was working.
"Well I'm glad your exited, from what ive heard, its a goal worth working toward. So enjoy the reward," He gave her a bigger smile and turned to the other boy, "What about you? Exited?"

Palmoun

Old 07-13-2011, 09:39 PM

Peyton smiled as Scout stopped purring and saw him watch the other cat. He then slipped off of peytons shoulder and into her lap. Gently he curled up on her lap as she gently stroked his head. "I hope I do since I have given alot to be here." she said softly as she thought of her parents. Sure they were muggles but she loved them more then anything else. THey were only thinking of her safety when they said no but she disobeyed them, she hoped that they wouldn't mind. Scout started to purr again when he felt her sadness and it made her stop thinking of her parents. Gently she stroked the cats head as he relaxed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-13-2011, 11:10 PM

Davin frowned a bit at what Peyton had said but then nodded happily. "Of course I'm excited! My Aunt said my name has been down for Hogwarts since I was really young...and I've been working hard ever since..." He said with a grin. The smile some how contoured his features causing him to look a bit inhuman.