Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Kakashi had planned a training design for just him and Naruto today. He had been away on a mission for awhile and planned to do some catching up with his students. He wanted some one on one time with Naruto only because honestly, he was Kakashi's favorite student. He was running about an hour late. He walked slowly not in a hurry. I mean he was always late why change that today? He was reading makeout paridise as he walked. His other hand was in his pocket.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 08:43 PM

Naruto was completely psyched when he found out that Kakashi had wanted to train him one-on-one. That rarely seemed to happen and he was looking forward to it. His mind raced to the different possibilities of the things he could learn, but he was making himself dizzy with his train of thought so that he pushed it to the side. He knew Kakashi would be late, like always, so he decided to take a stop at Ichiraku first for a bowl of ramen. He was just getting started on his second bowl when he spotted Kakashi walking past from the corner of his eye. So he ate quickly and paid before heading out of the stand to walk with him. "Hey sensei!" he exclaimed, very enthusiastic.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 08:52 PM

"Yo" Kakashi said very happy to see Naruto. "my god you've grown" Kakashi said amazed. Naruto was only about five inches than Kakashi. He grined. "So I figured after we finished training we could get some ramen, but obviously you already got some."He was still reading. "what do you want to learn today Naruto?" "I'm willing to teach you anything I know as a present for being gone so long.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 08:56 PM

Naruto smiled happily at the compliment, glad to have someone notice how much he's grown. Plus the thought of having ramen again was a very exciting prospect that he couldn't wait. But he did just eat, so it was best to wait a bit before eating again. That is, as long as he didn't want to get sick. He put his hands behind his head as he walked beside Kakashi and thought for a moment. "Um... Got any new jutsu you could teach me?" he asked, hopeful.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 09:01 PM

"ummm...."Kakashi looked up from his book "gosh I really don't know. I might could teach you some medical jutsu" Kakashi thought for a minute. He really didn't know what Naruto would be interested in."I could teach you how to make water clones or something"he sighed. Naruto was so good now it was hard to find things to challenge him.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 09:07 PM

Naruto raised an eyebrow lightly. "Medical jutsu? I don't think I'd need it, to be honest. I heal quickly enough." he said, his voice thoughtful. He thought back to something Jiraiya had said about jutsu types and he knew that there was no way he'd be able to learn how to create water clones. "Water clones wouldn't work sensei. I have a wind based chakra."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 09:15 PM

"hmmm...your so hard to challenge these days. Youve gotten very strong Naruto. But I have an idea." Kakashi grined wickedly "Since your older and stronger now...why don't you fight me?"Kakashi smiled "Not to the death or anything just try to pin me to the ground and have a Kunui knife to my neck." he knew that it would be dangerous to fight like this but Naruto loved excitement and he owed him. He had promised to come back in a year and it had taken three. He was late even to come home to his students. "we can do best two out of three. Loser has to wear a pirate costume around the village for two hours." he laughed at the thought of Naruto running around in a pirate costume saying "ar shiver me timber and blow me down"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 09:22 PM

Naruto paused in mid-step for a moment before continuing walking. Spar against Kakashi? The thought of that was very exciting, but also worrisome. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the older man, but he could always try. Plus he could show off how strong he's become in the time that he's been gone. But he was so sure that he was going to lose and the thought of having to wear a pirate costume wasn't very appealing... But with the slim chance of victory would mean Kakashi would have to wear it. Maybe he could even convince him not to wear his mask. So Naruto smiled happily and nodded. "Alright! You got yourself a deal!"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 PM

Kakashi laughed "You are so going down" he said grinning he didn't know how much Naruto had improved since he had left but knew he would lose. He wanted to show Naruto some of his new skills. While Naruto had been here Kakashi had learned alot on his mission. This would be fun. Also the pirate costume would look pretty kinky on Naruto. The shirt only buttoned half way up and the pants were pretty tight. He had always had a secret admiration for his student. He was determined to win.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 09:31 PM

"In your dreams!" Naruto exclaimed, determination filling him. Even if he didn't win, this could still be a great opportunity to grow stronger. After all, Kakashi was a strong ninja and fighting against him would be a great learning experience. His excited energy just grew and grew inside of him til he felt like he was about to explode from it and his smile grew slightly when he saw that they were approaching the training grounds.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2011, 10:07 PM

Kakashi told Naruto to sit and listen to his instructions. "alright, remember that were not trying to injure each other and defiantly are not trying to kill each other. If either of us puts a scratch on the other them they lose."concluding his instructions he stood and said "come at me now" he stood there waiting for Naruto to charge at him. He smiled having a really good plan in mind. He knew it was enough to bring Naruto to his knees without even trying or hiring Naruto.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-22-2011, 11:19 PM

Naruto nodded, Kakashi's words barely registering in his mind. He knew that not hurting the other might be hard, but there was no doubt in his mind that he would even be able to hurt his sensei in the first place. So he nodded and took a deep breath before tightening his headband. He took just a moment to organize his thoughts before clenching his fists and running forward.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 12:13 AM

As soon as Naruto charged Kakashi knew he had him. As he came at him he jumped over Naruto and created water clones Naruto would never know which was him. He then had the clones pin Naruto down and point a knife at him. He then sat on the ground in front of him and pointed his weapon at him as well. "hehe you lose round one" Kakashi let Naruto up. "This time you hide. I'll come find you and capture you. To make it fair next time I'll hide and you'll find me. Ready go" Kakashi closed his eyes. Hehe another the last jutsu had been simple, one that Naruto already knew. This time he'd be really suprized.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 12:19 AM

Of course Kakashi pulled a stunt like using a clone. Naruto should have known better than to fall for it. But of course he did, which made him feel like an idiot. But they were doing two out of three rounds, so he just had to make sure not to let Kakashi get him again. The moment his sensei's eyes closed, he took off and masked his chakra as he hid in a tree. He kept his senses open to keep an eye out for Kakashi.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Kakashi had ripped a small piece off of Naruto's pants when he had pinned him to the ground. He murmured something and then smelled the cloth. He tracked Naruto like a dog. He had enhanced his smell using a small amount of Chakra. He smiled when he got at the base of a tree. He pretended not to know Naruto was there and just stood there waiting for him. He was planning on using another basic Jutsu to get Naruto. He thought he would be amazed by the whole smelling thing though. It was something new Kakashi could do even without his dogs now.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 03:14 AM

Naruto frowned lightly. How had Kakashi found him so quickly? This wasn't good. He was sure that he had been quiet when he found his hiding spot and his chakra was masked, so how? He took in a deep breath before creating a few clones and having them jump down at Kakashi. Hopeful one of them would manage to pin him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 01:44 PM

One Of Naruto's clones pinned down Kakashi. He sighed from his hiding place in some srubs nearby, the Kakashi Naruto had pinned down dissapered it had in Fact been a clone. He waited for Naruto's clones to poof away so he could see which one was Naruto. He knew poucing on one of the Naruto's wouldn't work. He might get the wrong one then be trapped.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 04:23 PM

A brief sense of victory filled Naruto when he seen that one of his clones had pinned down Kakashi. But the feeling disappeared quickly when he seen it was just a clone. He clenched his fists and had his clones split up and look, all the while staying in his hiding place. Kakashi had to be around here somewhere, right?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 05:17 PM

Kakashi had a feeling the Naruto that was just standing there was the real one. He jumped on him and held his knife to his throut hoping he really was the real one. If he wasn't Kakashi would have to get out of there fast. "gotca" he looked at Naruto waiting to see if he was about to be taken from behind. Could it be that he had taken Naruto down again? If so he had already won.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 06:57 PM

Naruto smiled lightly, happy to see that Kakashi had taken his bait. But he wasn't stupid enough to actually go down there himself, just in case this was another clone. So he used one of his clones and pulled out a kunai before pouncing on Kakashi as the clone Kakashi had grabbed disappeared. "I got you!"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 07:10 PM

Kakashi looked startled. Was this the real Naruto? "you do know you have to come get me yourself right" he yelled. He wondered how he had just been caught. He looked at Naruto. "are you really Naruto?" he poked him in the nose playfully. "well I guess you got me. Good job." Kakashi did one of his famous close eyed smiles.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-23-2011 at 07:12 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 07:12 PM

Naruto frowned. Dang it.. He was hoping a clone would work. So his clone tightened its grip on Kakashi before the real one jumped down and pulled out his own kunai and and replacing his clone. "There! Now I got you!" he said, confident that he's won this round.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM

Kakashi shrugged. "well you one this time, but you had an advantage. This time I hide, you seek." Kakashi was confident he would win. "No peeking" he ran off and hid. He also had clones hiding every where. He masked all of his and the clones chakra. Even if Naruto found one of him he could always disappear or get another clone. He transformed his self into a vine. Now to wait. He knew he was going to win this. He could already see Naruto. Hehe. He laughed in his head, carful not to make an audible noise.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-23-2011, 07:19 PM

Naruto frowned, not liking the thought of having to hunt down Kakashi. But it was part of the game, so he unwillingly closed his eyes. He waited a reasonable amount of time before opening his eyes and making some clones to help with his search. They split up and began their search!

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 07:24 PM

Kakashi had all of his clones pounce on Naruto all with knifed out. "ha!" he had them all say at the same time. He waited to see if this was the real Naruto. He remained in hiding still posing as a vine. He knew if this wasn't the real Naruto he could just wait a while for Naruto's chakra to run out. He knew his was stronger. He waited a little longer seeing if the Naruto or clone would disappear.