Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 08-05-2011, 10:35 PM

Wait, don't try to rip him! I told you he was a real baby!
... *cough, cough*
Er.. Hello there, adoption committee! I'm here to prove to you that Yan and I have a real swell time. Nifty, in fact. Stupendous.

Even though I can only show you with this flat-baby that this strange device spit out at me, the fun we've had is real. Real fun, that is. The fun is really fun. :squee:
PS: Go ahead and post. I'd love it if you did. :eager:

Rainbows & Yan
Your Life with Chronic Rainbow Disorder
Adventures in Everyday Life

This post will contain all of the pictures in this thread.
post one

post two
11 cool breeze from an open window
12 fudz, big tv!
13 big, derpy dog

post three
15 giant pancake
16 rainbow pancakes
17 learning to drive the truck
18 listening to Dinosaur Jr at the library

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-11-2011 at 10:13 PM..

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-05-2011, 10:44 PM

Day 1 with Yan
This evening Yan arrived. He was complaining of hunger pains (whoever his previous parents were didn't deserve the computer they lived in! D: ), so I picked up a pizza ('Big Pepperoni' -- lots of pepperoni, sauce, and yummy cheese and spices o3o) from Papa Murphy's.

My little brother tried to steal the pizza (see the blur to the left), but I made sure to stab him before it got into his mouth. n_n Yan needs all the food he can get!
He also got a cup of root beer, which is what every growing Yan needs/should have.

After letting that nummy food settle in our tummies, we plan on going out for a while. Maybe we'll go hiking and go for a swim in the river!

But, the world's dislike for rainbows and yans proves to be real. It starts to drizzle, so rainbows decides to share the wonders of the internet with young yan.

Mind you, safe search was enabled! Can't let the yan see too much...

After that, we watched a nice movie on Netflix and I tucked little Flat-Yanly into bed.
The bed he's sleeping in is extremely comfortable, by the way... very, very soft, with clean, purple sheets and a plush white blanket.

Sleep well, Yan! We'll have more adventures tomorrow. n_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2 with Yan
We slept in today. But that prepared us for partying!
I didn't take pictures because if I would have you would have taken my Yan away from me.. I mean, the other parties involved wouldn't sign their release forms. O_O Yes, that's why..
So, our picture diary starts quite late in the day.

Yan met the dogs, and decided he liked this one (her name is Yoshi) enough to take her on a walk. Yoshi is very well-trained and will let even the flimsiest of flat-Yanlies to take her on walks! A perfect match.

After walking the dog and watching lots of tv, Yan complained of the strange urge to eat a lot of food. I felt the same, so I ordered more pizza (yes, more pizza) and threw in some other healthy things* to eat.

*'healthy things' not including stick of butter, hot pockets, wavy lays, beer, yucatan sauce, redi-whip, and paper towels

After eating, I realized that Yan has become the closest thing I have to spawn of my loins. Thankfully Yan isn't spawn of my loins, because if he was, I would have to eat him. ^_^ Instead, I can give him an allowance!

Yay money!

At bedtime, I decided it was time that Yan got to learn what it is to enjoy classic Literature.
So, I let my favorite copy of Don Quixote eat him.

A Yan never tasted so delicious!

Shaken by his traipse into the world of knighthood and giants, I let Yan have a look at my manga collection. Sadly, there aren't many boobs here.. but there are guns and probably some panties.

Arg! What is this, Yan?! He tripped me! I fell into my bedside table and a glass tipped over... Yan, you're paper, clean it up! >:C *holds up bleeding hand*

...But I'm kind of glad you broke it, Yan. That glass was a gift from my former best-friend-ever, who stormed off because she found out I'm half-goat. o3o;

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-07-2011 at 04:53 AM..

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-05-2011, 10:45 PM

Day 3 with Yan
Today was very boring, in my opinion. We woke up late, and there was a shortage of coffee so neither of us drank any.
Yan made friends with my giant green bunny plushie that my friend left at my mouse because she's afraid of it, and then he made better friends with my spinny chair.

He played in it for hours and hours and hours! And hours.. and hours... I eventually invented a self-spinning chair, because I got a massive, bleeding cramp in my hand.

Later, we plan on going on a bikeride together. n_n
...but that didn't happen, because.. well.. yan got to meet my older brother. @__@ He wouldn't let me take pictures of him and yan together, but that's alright. We'll draw together, now!

Day 4 with Yan
I think it's day four, at least.. Yesterday was very uneventful. D: I'm sorry for being so boring, Yan! But it's good to have a nice, slow day. (:
Today was a very lovely day, weather-wise, so I opened up all the windows and let Yan keep cool in the shady living room. There was a cool breeze coming in through the window, so I bet it was real nice for him. ;D

After that, Yan voiced his hunger and we shared a box of mac and cheese while watching the Sci Fi channel.

While we were watching TV, my big, dumb dog decided he was going to derp the place up.
Good thing Yan likes big, derpy dogs!

While I was cleaning up the mac and cheese and carrying FlatYan on my shoulder, he saved a cute little slug from likely demise under my foot and decided to play with it.

After that, the big, derpy dog ate it. ^__^ Numnumnum, slugs!

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-10-2011 at 12:40 AM..

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-05-2011, 10:46 PM

Day ? with Yan
The days have begun to blur together, and my fun with Yan is making me lose my sense of time.
Sadly, the internet is down, so I probably won't be able to get my Yan baby.. but here's a last hoorah, a desperate attempt to show the adoption committee that I'm good enough. It was great to be with you, Yan!

Yesterday, Yan and I wanted pancakes for breakfast and my little brother was hungry as well, so we made a literal pan-cake for him to eat.

Yan helped me flip it :)

Hmm.. Yan, leave the kitchen for a moment! I have a surprise for you. :D

Rainbow pancakes! There's regular-color, blue, pink, and yellow (the largest one on top is green-yellow -- my cell phone camera didn't pick up the color very well).

Today, Yan and I made a trip to the library to use their computers. I let him drive the truck.. Boy, is he growing up fast! ♥

It turns out the accelerator is sticky again, so I took the wheel and drove us safely back home. We ended up biking here with Yan in a basket I attached to the handlebars.. no picture yet, PM me and I'll show you once I get my internet back (and give you 10 brownie points for actually reading the journal!).

Right now, we're sitting at the library. I'm typing my last journal entry *sobs* and Yan is listening to some funky music on some rented headphones.

Dinosaur Jr. should wear obnoxious flowery shorts to boost my point score ;)

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-11-2011 at 10:10 PM..

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-07-2011, 04:55 AM

Gosh, was day two eventful...

draikou
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to draikou

Old 08-07-2011, 09:57 AM

Lmfao
Quote:
because she found out I'm half-goat. o3o;

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 08-07-2011, 10:20 AM

no one understands Rain's pan-ly-ness >.< but we should all try to accept her XD

and what exactly were you looking at online? I see bobbies - safe search indeed!

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-07-2011, 11:00 AM

The computer screen was tastefully blurred, at least :P

*stomps hooves*
>w> She just couldn't handle the fur. Tsk, tsk.

Bound Birdie

Old 08-07-2011, 11:12 AM

lol I know boobies when I see them XD

but as long as it's soft fur and not itchy fur it shouldn't be a problem... and even if it IS itchy you would just need conditioner XD

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-07-2011, 11:19 AM

*strokes legs*
Darling, my legs are plush! I'm not half-CAMEL!

.. :lol:
Now it's bedtime. I have to wake up early to pump my flat-yan full of coffee and doughnuts. In fact, I should wake up right now! 6am, this is normal! ..totally not up for another crazy day of no-sleep. XD

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-07-2011 at 11:23 AM..

Bound Birdie

Old 08-07-2011, 11:40 AM

well then see? Fuzzy is cute! Like kittens and puppys!

lol I go to sleep somewhere in between 4 am an 6 every day... and wake up at like 1-ish XD ah I love being a night owl

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-07-2011, 09:56 PM

;o; It's fine, but I need to find a job and school and stuff, and usually that's daytime stuff! :gonk:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 02:24 AM

Wow! I love that spinny chair pic! XD <3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-08-2011, 02:33 AM

That spinny gif makes me dizzy and want to blaah. xD;;;
But that's a neat idea!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-08-2011, 03:53 AM

I like the spinny gif! It's really... really... re.... *BLUURRRG*

Made me dizzy. :(

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-08-2011, 05:43 AM

*giggles*
I can slow down the frame speed if it's actually making you guys sick. I had it at 18fps, but changed it to 14fps because it looked more smooth/realistic. n_n
Glad you guys like it.. ;D

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-08-2011, 07:23 AM

Nah, I think it's just the angle. I'll just scroll very quickly past it, you don't have to change it. :lol: We'll just hope that Jelly hasn't just eaten when she goes to grade that...

Bound Birdie

Old 08-08-2011, 09:46 AM

lol I love how everyone says the love it but makes them want to puke XD I didn't think people loved puking XD

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2011, 11:42 AM

I love your diary! Hope you get Yan, but keep him away from that chair! :O

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-08-2011, 03:58 PM

It got graded... 10/10, like I hoped for! wheeeee! >w<

Isendor, he loves the chair! :lol: Thanks for reading! I hope to update with lots of pics today.. and hopefully nothing warrants jelly calling child services on me (again).

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 PM

I'm afraid that I won't be able to post anything after this.. D: AT&T decided that they were going to be evil and do silly things with our phone and internet. Now we don't have either of them. We're getting comcast, maybe, and possibly will have internet/phone when I get back from camping on the 17th (I leave on the 13th).

Hopefully four pictures can get me 28 points, lol.
... doubt it ;w;

Last edited by Rainbows; 08-11-2011 at 10:19 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 08:15 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!