PockyAnimeCat
Is an MMORPG/ reualr RPG fanatic...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:01 PM

QUOTE THIS TO REPLY!

so...um..anyone wanna join me ina Naruto RolePlayGame..?
you can be--
Sasuke Uchiha-
Itachi Uchiha-
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Tsunade[COLOR="DarkGreen"]-
Orochimaru-
Jiraya-
Naruto-
Kakashi!-
Pukkon-
Sakura-
Temari-
Kankuro-
Iruka-
Guy-
]Rock Lee-
]tenTen-
Neji Hyuga-
Hinata Hyuga-
Kurenai Yuhi-
Kiba Inuzuka-
Shino-
Gaara-TAKEN
I claim Gaara-kun as my own...^^

Or you can make up your own!
Name:
Weapon:
Demon?:
History:
Clan:
Crush:
Village:
Personality:

This is my Fan-Character
Name:Natsuki NEKozawa
Looks:she wears a black jacket over a netted shirt, she has a curvy figure. her hair is styled like Sasuke's and Hinata's(she has Sasuke's back and Hinata's bangs) her hair color is a dark brown, she also carries a raccoon-cat on her shoulder, her eye color is a teal, and the iris has black surrounding the teal, her pupil is in slits.She has kunai knifes stored in her sleeves, and two swords across her back, and in her left sleeve, she has Senbon(Medical Needles)
Weapon:Swords, Kunais, Shurikens, Senbon(medical needles)
Demon?:Yes, the two tailed Bakeneko
History:UNKNOWN
Clan:Nekozawa
Crush:Gaara
Village:SunaKagure
Personality: She can be lazy, hyper or just distracted. she had ADHD(attention deficient Hyper disorder) and is very creative, loves to draw and read, and adores being around Gaara

THE SETTING IS IN THE SUNAKAGURE VILLAGE(Village Hidden in Sand)...ALL IT IS AN ALLIED COUNTRY GATHERING
THERE WILL ALSO BE MATCHES BETWEEN TH COUNTRIES
^^ HAVE FUN!

QUOTE THIS TO REPLY!

Last edited by PockyAnimeCat; 08-15-2011 at 04:14 PM..

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:45 AM

Dawwz, I would prefer Shippuden~

DeadlyAphrodite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-14-2011, 04:57 AM

I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you :3

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2011, 02:30 AM

I claim Kakashi!!!!!

----------

Scratch that I'll make an oc

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-15-2011, 02:51 AM

I'll consider it~

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-15-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto77 View Post
I claim Kakashi!!!!!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyAphrodite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
I'll consider it~
^^thanks all!
Natsuki Nekozawa is very much based off of me... looks, actions and personality
-----The reasong it's not shippude, is becuase i just got to it...started watching Naruto..2 months ago maybe..>! ^^

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-16-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyAphrodite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto77 View Post
I claim Kakashi!!!!!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
I'll consider it~
Once we get a few more people to join, i'll make the thread! ^^

----------

^^ putting this back on top...!

Last edited by PockyAnimeCat; 08-21-2011 at 10:07 PM..

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 08-16-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAnimeCat View Post
QUOTE THIS TO REPLY!
Name: Akane Akai
Looks: Long black hair, bright blue eyes. Usually wears her hair in a messy bun at the back of her head tied with a white ribbon. Usually wears a white top that has sleeves like that of a kimono that has blue flowers on the sleeves and the bottom of the top. She also wears long white silk pants that match her top with blue flowers at the bottom.
Weapon: Dual katanas
Demon?: No
History: Akane was born to a relatively unknown clan, but she was happy that way. Her family wasn't overly rich, but they weren't poor so she didn't grow up to be a spoilt princess and she never lived in near poverty. All she ever wanted from when she was little was to be able to serve her village and protect those who lived within it, so she built up her strength as much as she could and studied when she couldn't train.
Clan: Akai
Crush: None... Yet
Village: Konoha
Personality: Akane is a generous and gentle soul to those who are not a threat. To those that are, she is a fiery and fierce opponent who will do whatever it takes to complete her mission.

Last edited by MissDifferent; 08-16-2011 at 04:41 PM..

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-16-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
QUOTE THIS TO REPLY!
Are we allowed to create a charry and control one from the show or just one or the other?

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-16-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperOfTime View Post

Are we allowed to create a charry and control one from the show or just one or the other?
yep..!![ that's what im doing with Gaara and my Character!^^COLOR="Silver"]

----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDifferent View Post
Name: Akane Akai
Looks: Long black hair, bright blue eyes. Usually wears her hair in a messy bun at the back of her head tied with a white ribbon. Usually wears a white top that has sleeves like that of a kimono that has blue flowers on the sleeves and the bottom of the top. She also wears long white silk pants that match her top with blue flowers at the bottom.
Weapon: Dual katanas
History: Akane was born to a relatively unknown clan, but she was happy that way. Her family wasn't overly rich, but they weren't poor so she didn't grow up to be a spoilt princess and she never lived in near poverty. All she ever wanted from when she was little was to be able to serve her village and protect those who lived within it, so she built up her strength as much as she could and studied when she couldn't train.
Clan: Akai
Crush: None... Yet
Village: Konoha
Personality: Akane is a generous and gentle soul to those who are not a threat. To those that are, she is a fiery and fierce opponent who will do whatever it takes to complete her mission.
accepted!

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-16-2011, 05:10 PM

PockyAnimeCat: Then I call Rock Lee along with my charry below ^-^

Name: Katana Rose Galaxy
Looks: Mid back long red, blonde hair with a bit of orange and her bangs are pulled back with the rest of her hair. Usually up in a high ponytail past her shoulders. She has aquatic-silver eyes and is known as athletically fit, but, not to where she looks like she trains alot. She stands 5"4 and usually wears capris, t-shirt, slip ons.
Weapon: None (Uses Skills and Chakra mostly)
History: Katana isn't from any known villages, all anyone knows is that she appeared out of no where and started getting into the hidden village of the leaves. She thinks Naruto can be annoying but head strong, as with her thoughts about everyone else. She has sisters, however, they stayed with their family in their village hidden.
Clan: Univeersa (made up)
Crush: Rock Lee
Village: Konoha/Leaf
Personality: She isn't afraid to say what she thinks, and sugar coating thinks isn't always her thing either. She is the same age as Rock Lee nad constantly loves to run around or hop from tree to tree. She is normally kind, quiet, loud, a random mixture of things, she loves music, and loves to fight others to see who wins what. Mood depends on her mood that day lol

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 08-16-2011 at 11:08 PM..

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-16-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
(Okay I think I shall do both, can I have my charry being close to the one from the show as long as it stays in character?)
sure! Natsuki(my person) and Gaara are great friends!=3

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
PockyAnimeCat: Then I call Rock Lee along with my charry below ^-^

Name: Katana Rose Galaxy
Looks: Mid back long red, blonde hair with a bit of orange and her bangs are pulled back with the rest of her hair. Usually up in a high ponytail past her shoulders. She has aquatic-silver eyes and is known as athletically fit, but, not to where she looks like she trains alot. She stands 5"4 and usually wears capris, t-shirt, slip ons.
Weapon: None (Uses Skills and Chakra mostly)
History: Katana isn't from any known villages, all anyone knows is that she appeared out of no where and started getting into the hidden village of the leaves. She thinks Naruto can be annoying but head strong, as with her thoughts about everyone else. She has sisters, however, they stayed with their family in their village hidden.
Clan: Univeersa (made up)
Crush: Rock Lee
Village: Konoha/Leaf
Personality: She isn't afraid to say what she thinks, and sugar coating thinks isn't always her thing either. She is the same age as Rock Lee nad constantly loves to run around or hop from tree to tree. She is normally kind, quiet, loud, a random mixture of things, she loves music, and loves to fight others to see who wins what. Mood depends on her mood that day lol
APPROVED!!!! :3

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 08-21-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Once we get a few more people to join, i'll make the thread! ^^

----------

soo...BUMP! ^^
Psssttt. The word BUMP is a red flag to us moderators. It's considered spam on this site..Soooo in the future you may want to just pass on the word BUMP and say something like "Bringing this back up looking for new people" Okay :)

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-21-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Psssttt. The word BUMP is a red flag to us moderators. It's considered spam on this site..Soooo in the future you may want to just pass on the word BUMP and say something like "Bringing this back up looking for new people" Okay :)
oh..ok..! Thank you..! ^^

----------

Naruto RPG!>D(not shippuden!) link to the Role Play thread! ^.~

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
QUOTE THIS TO REPLY!
I CLAIM SASUKE UCHIHA OwO

As well as my OC ^^ Which I'll write right now.... so gimmeh a sec

EDIT: Here....

Name: Hideki Sora
Looks: go here: http://chinomizuumi.deviantart.com/#/d3ljsr2 and if you're too lazy... -- She mainly wears a brown-ish coat with a small tube top underneath. She wears black shorts; on her left leg, there's a ninja headband that comes from her old village (it's one I made up for the purpose of my fanfiction called Kazehagakure/ Village Hidden in the Wind, idc if it's already made in the show, if it is, I didn't know XD), and on her right leg, there's a tiny scroll pouch tied up. Her shoes are standard black ninja wear. The blue ribbon she wears was a birthday gift from Sasuke when she was 6.
Weapon: Scarlet Thunder (rod) and Blazing Wing (bladed tonfa)
Demon?: not as much a demon as another soul that is just kinda inside her, teaching her new things (not in the show)
History(it's gonna be LONG xD): Sora was born in the long-gone village of Kazehagakure. She had a mother, Kubiko, and a father, Mogi (who was an Uchiha by birth, but left to stay in Kazehagakure at a young age). They were both members of the ANBU. She also has two brothers, Toshihiro and Shinjii. Hiro was, by far, Sora’s favorite brother. One day, when Sora was five years old, she and Kajii went out to the forest on the outskirts of the village. Toshihiro was practicing some new taijutsu forms when there was a large explosion within the walls. The two children rushed back, only to find teams of ANBU waiting at the gate. The only problem was that they were DEAD. Hiro and Sora still advanced through the village towards their house, passing corpses along the way that were black and charred from the explosion.
The minute they opened the door to their house, they saw the most horrific sight: Shinjii hovering over their parents’ beat-up bodies. A smile became etched to his face, and he said, “You’re next little sister.” Then, he grabbed the katana that hung from his belt, and swiftly slashed the necks of Kubiko and Mogi.
Toshihiro immediately grabbed Sora and escaped from the burning village. He took her to Konohagakure and left her in the care of their Aunt and Uncle, who were in the Uchiha clan. There, she reunited with Uchiha Sasuke, a friend she had made about a year before, and stayed with his family after her Aunt and Uncle were killed by Shinjii.
She eventually joined Team 7 as an extra member with Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke.
Clan: Hideki (and maybe Uchiha? It's not known yet.)
Crush: Sasuke
Village: Kazehagakure (mah made up village)
Personality: Sora is is extremely sweet and caring, almost always putting her friends first. Talking about her family causes her great distress, and she'd rather not bring up the fact that she's had two clans/families taken away from her. However, she is less bent on revenge and more bent on just getting rid of Shinjii so he doesn't kill any other massive village. Sometimes, Sora can be easily angered. Usually, she's the first person to jump into a fight if she's challenged. She's headstrong and strong-willed.

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-21-2011 at 11:39 PM..

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-21-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiNoMizuumi View Post
I CLAIM SASUKE UCHIHA OwO

As well as my OC ^^ Which I'll write right now.... so gimmeh a sec

EDIT: Here....

Name: Hideki Sora
Looks: go here: ChiNoMizuumi on deviantART and if you're too lazy... -- She mainly wears a brown-ish coat with a small tube top underneath. She wears black shorts; on her left leg, there's a ninja headband that comes from her old village (it's one I made up for the purpose of my fanfiction called Kazehagakure/ Village Hidden in the Wind, idc if it's already made in the show, if it is, I didn't know XD), and on her right leg, there's a tiny scroll pouch tied up. Her shoes are standard black ninja wear. The blue ribbon she wears was a birthday gift from Sasuke when she was 6.
Weapon: Scarlet Thunder (rod) and Blazing Wing (bladed tonfa)
Demon?: not as much a demon as another soul that is just kinda inside her, teaching her new things (not in the show)
History(it's gonna be LONG xD): Sora was born in the long-gone village of Kazehagakure. She had a mother, Kubiko, and a father, Mogi (who was an Uchiha by birth, but left to stay in Kazehagakure at a young age). They were both members of the ANBU. She also has two brothers, Toshihiro and Shinjii. Hiro was, by far, Sora’s favorite brother. One day, when Sora was five years old, she and Kajii went out to the forest on the outskirts of the village. Toshihiro was practicing some new taijutsu forms when there was a large explosion within the walls. The two children rushed back, only to find teams of ANBU waiting at the gate. The only problem was that they were DEAD. Hiro and Sora still advanced through the village towards their house, passing corpses along the way that were black and charred from the explosion.
The minute they opened the door to their house, they saw the most horrific sight: Shinjii hovering over their parents’ beat-up bodies. A smile became etched to his face, and he said, “You’re next little sister.” Then, he grabbed the katana that hung from his belt, and swiftly slashed the necks of Kubiko and Mogi.
Toshihiro immediately grabbed Sora and escaped from the burning village. He took her to Konohagakure and left her in the care of their Aunt and Uncle, who were in the Uchiha clan. There, she reunited with Uchiha Sasuke, a friend she had made about a year before, and stayed with his family after her Aunt and Uncle were killed by Shinjii.
She eventually joined Team 7 as an extra member with Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke.
Clan: Hideki (and maybe Uchiha? It's not known yet.)
Crush: Sasuke
Village: Kazehagakure (mah made up village)
Personality: Sora is is extremely sweet and caring, almost always putting her friends first. Talking about her family causes her great distress, and she'd rather not bring up the fact that she's had two clans/families taken away from her. However, she is less bent on revenge and more bent on just getting rid of Shinjii so he doesn't kill any other massive village. Sometimes, Sora can be easily angered. Usually, she's the first person to jump into a fight if she's challenged. She's headstrong and strong-willed.
accepted! ^.~

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2011, 12:02 AM

SWEET =^.^=

PockyAnimeCat: .... can we start posting already...? o.o

PockyAnimeCat

Old 08-22-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiNoMizuumi View Post
SWEET =^.^=

PockyAnimeCat: .... can we start posting already...? o.o
yep! ^w^
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...shippuden.html (the actual thread)

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2011, 12:10 AM

OwO .......... *postpostpostpostpost* >D
... it's gonna be long, I think xD....