MajoraMedli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2011, 04:27 PM

Haha, I don't know if anyone will use this, but this is just a forum to talk about random stuff and make money off of the posts you have... >.>;;

Yeah, I'm bored and don't know what to do, so what better to make this thread........

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-28-2011, 10:43 PM

hiya MajoraMedli!
you're not a noob, maybe newbie ;p
i love the title of your thread.
i'm trying to start one or two as well.
kind of hard so i try to post in a lot of different ones.
good luck!

nimh
*^_^*

Old 08-31-2011, 12:05 AM

hallo!! how are you?

Covet
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2011, 01:29 AM

i like this thread and the idea of it. i don't come on this site often, because the rules are so constricting, and i feel like i'm being held on a tight leash and watched very closely .. on edge like someone at any second is going to slap my wrist and say "BAD! you weren't supposed to do that.. do this or that instead or (etc)" I like to just talk freely about whatever, to whomever, without censure or censor. So I usually go on gaia or Tinierme.

MajoraMedli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimh View Post
hallo!! how are you?
Great! Adoptin' a dog on Friday. ;D
You?

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 10:08 PM

Hello MajoraMedli.
So what type of dog are you hoping to get?
Are you adopting one from an animal shelter?

I'm more of a cat person, but if I ever have another dog I would really like to have a pug. I just think they are so cute.
I wouldn't mind having another boxer, they are very good dogs.

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 09-02-2011, 01:08 AM

-rolls around in thread- I lyke wastin space..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-02-2011, 01:09 AM

*zooms around thread*
ish helping to waste the times away.

Starlock
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 01:12 AM

I was drawn to this thread because I have a folder on my hard drive that for many years has been named "wasted space." Within it is all of my school work, dating from middle school up through grad school, and any other mundane job-type things.

Not sure why I have kept the folder titled such, honestly. I hardly consider the archives of my learning "wasted space." Since I named it when I wasn't even a teenager, who knows what logic my immature little brain was thinking of at the time. :sweat: But now it stays that way for tradition's sake.

MajoraMedli
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damia Flagg View Post
Hello MajoraMedli.
So what type of dog are you hoping to get?
Are you adopting one from an animal shelter?

I'm more of a cat person, but if I ever have another dog I would really like to have a pug. I just think they are so cute.
I wouldn't mind having another boxer, they are very good dogs.
Well, we're actually getting a shih tzu... x) she was neglected and left on the porch of my veterinarian's office. the actually had to shave a lot of her fur off before they knew what kind of dog t was... It's fur was that matted. She's missing part of her front leg but it's no trouble because she was born this way (no Lady Gaga reference, lol).

And I love cats! They are so... cute. xD I have two and they are like exact opposites. xDDD