Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-12-2011, 11:01 PM

Hello I dont know if this is the proper spot for this Form, and if its not I'M SORRY!

As the title suggests I'm currently taking photography classes at my college and this weeks assignment is "Motion". Problem is I dont have small children, animals or avalible friends to help me with this! Ive run low on ideas of things to take pictures of and need to fill two rolls of 36 exposure film! Im pulling out my hair because i have no idea what to shoot!

So I was wondering, Can anyone take pitty on this student and give me some AWSOME ideas of what to shoot!? Tips are helpfull as well, Any for of advie or ideas would help me ALOT!

Heres the assignment for Beginning Black and White Photography:

"Using slow medium and fast shutter speed You will illistrate your subjects motion by bluring images(witha slow shutter speed), Stopping the motion of a moving subject(with a fast shutter speed), and using a Panning shot to stop the subjests motion while bluring the background.....Use your imagination to think of unusual and interesting shots to illistrate the techniques....Choose 5 shots to illistrate Very blured motion, Stopped motion, and A panning shot ofa moving subject."

So far ive take 10 shots of daycare children at play, and a wind mill in my back yard. Since it is fall I was hopeing the trees would let me see gobs of leaves falling but their all being stuborn and not letting go.

So again, I beseach you kind internet friends, help me with this assignment as ive run out of ideas for Motion.

THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!!

Hana

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 10-13-2011, 02:17 PM

Really! Agggghhh 7 views and not one suggestion! Im dissapointed in the internet!

Maroon Surreal
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 02:45 PM

Maybe this one could help?: How to Capture Motion Blur in Photography

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 PM

Thank you! ill give it a look!

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-14-2011, 09:46 PM

You could do cars, but laying in the grass or something so it gives a unique angle?

A clock? Probably blurred would be best.

You could try shaking a tree or having a friend shake one maybe.

You could spray water from a hose.

You could try taking pictures of a commercial on tv. That might look neat blurred?

You could also try a panning one of something really ordinary like cooking.

I hope some of these help!

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 10-14-2011, 11:07 PM

Very interesting concepts! Ill gve some a try!:3
Thanks bunches As well!

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-28-2011, 06:35 PM

Let me know when your project is graded! I'd also like to see some pictures, if possible! :)

Also let me know if you need more ideas.