Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2011, 03:31 AM

During a routine recon mission, with his team, Sai is captured by Orochimaru and taken to his hideout. In a dark room he waits for someone to come...

Sai sighed, he closed his eyes in the darkness and thinks back to his mission. He had been moving through the trees not even really paying attention to where he was headed. His mind was on the rant Naruto had been going off on earlier about wanting to find Sasuke and get him back no matter what it took. He had not been looking but had sensed a large movement to his left. He moved as a huge snake smashed through the tree and moved forward towards him. He had moved to defend himself, when another had come from behind wrapping around him tightly.

He was about to break free when Kabuto appeared. The rest was a bit of a blur. He runs a hand through his hair and opens his eyes looking around a bit in the darkness. They had taken his ink and brushes as well as the scrolls he used. HE would need to find a way out of here if he was to survive..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 03:46 AM

Sasuke had heard the news from Kabato that a boy from Kohoana had been brought back. It intrigued him slightly as he remembered how it had been for him in his old village. He went to see the stranger and brought food as he excuse. He told the guards that he was going to take the food in to the prisoner and they didn't question his motives. He stared at a boy who reminded him of himself just a small bit. A shadow of a smile formed on his lips as he passed the food into the cell. "I am Uchia Sasuke.." he began to introduce himself. He had always said that you should give your name before asking for one. "May I ask who you are?" he tried to act as if it was just to start a conversation, but in truth he was more than a bit curious. He more than disapproved of this boys clothing. Sasuke sometimes wore robes that reveled parts of his body, but this boy's shirt showed his whole stomach. Sasuke wondered If it had been ripped by the ones who brought him in. Surely he didn't mean for it to be that way. He waited a bit while he thought about this boy.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-23-2011 at 06:39 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2011, 03:51 AM

Sai glanced up at the one who had come in to see him. So...this was the famous Sasuke. He showed no emotion. "My name is Sai" he says simply. His eyes ran over the male standing in front of him. This was going to be quite interesting if dangerous itself. Sai stands, and slightly takes a solitary step towards Sasuke. His muscles slightly tensed then relaxed he was ready to move.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Sasuke quietly repeated the name. "Sai.." he wondered if this boy knew Naruto. He'd never admit it to any other, but he missed his blonde ninja pal. He'd been the one who could break Sasuke out of his shell and make him smile. "Did you know a man named Naruto?" he asked, hoping for a yes. He wanted to ask how things were going. He hoped the hyperactive knuclehead was doing well these day.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:16 AM

"Yes, I know Naruto" he says and gives a fake smile. He watches him a bit every movement he was on edge. He walks around him a bit to the bed and sits. It was a hard bed simple nothing comfortable about it. He thought about this guy here. He didn't seem so important to him at the moment, but Naruto seemed quite taken with him. Perhaps he would learn more about him, but he needed to think about getting out of here as well. The more time he wasted the more time it would lose on the mission and this would not be good.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:22 AM

Sasuke noticed Sai's nervousness. "Don't be so tense. You'll be okay, prisoners are not killed unless Orchimaru orders it. I have a feeling he had far to much use for a guy like you than to kill you. Tell me, how is Naruto these days? Is the fool still hoping to bring me home with him? Sometimes I wonder if your buddy is crazy. Most people would have quit by now." he smiled at the thought of Naruto's insane motivation. He was one of those people who absolutely refused to give up. Sasuke had a feeling thY Sai may possible be like that ad well. Most ninjas of Kohaona were like that. They were so headstrong and could almost always get their way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:29 AM

Sai looks up at the ceiling a bit. "I have no reason to be nervous, if I am to be killed let him try" he kept his tone calm. The words Sasuke spoke were conflicting in his head. The two boys, Sasuke and Naruto used to be friends. Now because of Sasuke's hunger for power and reveenge on his brother, they were enemies. Sai sighs and looks back at Sasuke he tilts his head a bit again. "Naruto is well, and still looking for you yes. He will be pleased to know that I have seen you, but for now I cannot stay" he stands and turns away towards the door. He knew Sasuke would probrably not let him out so easily, but he was willing to try.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 10:05 AM

Sasuke grabbed Sai's arm and placed his scrolls, ink and other weapons in his arms. He had Sai kill the two guards so it looked as if a struggle had taken place. "Run..tell Naruto I said hi. Tell him I did this for old times sake." Sasuke felt a but soft for letting him go, but it made him feel good at the same time. Maybe one day he would acctully consider going home with his blonde buddy. For now he needed to get away from this scene so no one knew he was the one who allowed Sai to escape, he looked back at the raven haired boy once more and smiled. "And Sai...try to smile more..and I mean really smile..fake smiles aren't good you know. You'd probably look beautiful if you smiled." with that he ran towards the bearest exit.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2011, 03:28 PM

Sai slightly blushed at the comment. A hand slightly moved over his cheek. What was this? He had never flt this small glimmer of an actual feeling before. He shakes his head it was so unlike him. He turns away and quickly moves along pausing at the cornner he kneels. He unrolls a scroll and quickly in fluent movements draws a few mice. He made a simple handsign and soon the little ink boddies peeled away from the paper, turning into real life like images of their counterparts. They scurried ahead to look for an exit as well as any dangr. Replacing the scrolls, Sai quickly picked a direction and moved along as well.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 01:14 AM

Sasuke had the urge to follow Sai and he did. He was interested in this odd boy. He almost reminded him of a previous lover, Gaara. He held the same emotionless look that Gaara had and it was...cute..that was the only way he could think to describe it. He liked the look better on Sai, because Sai wasn't a phsyco. He was stealthy, but didn't mask his chakra. He kind of wanted Sai to find him spying.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2011, 04:25 AM

Sai didn't even pause, he knew Sasuke was there but he would not let him know. He wanted to play games then let the gmes begin. He moved along the corridore it reminded him of a snake winding and turning he pauses for a moment. Turning to the wall, he places his hand on the scale like surface and frowns a bit. It was cold, and like it was an actual snake body. He felt a slight pulse of chakra through it was this base...alive?
(bum bum bum lol random plot twist)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 07:19 PM

Sasuke could tell this thing Sai had touched wa alive and he tackled the boy to the ground as a large snake lunged at them. It was Orochimaru's doing no doubt. He yanked Sai to his feet and held his hand tightly as he ran. The snak wa in close pursuit. He didn't think they could out run it and he wasn't sure he could defeat it. He'd been weak lately and his chakra was kind of low.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Unsure why Sasuke had helped him, he stared at the back of the boy as they ran. He finally glanced back at the snake it was gaining fast. Out of the corner of his eye he saw one of his mice. Without hesitation he pulled back on Sasuke's hand twisting it so in turn he now held onto Sasuke's wrist. He pulled the other male along after the small ink mouse who now ran in front of them towards a door. A chakra force could be felt nearby.

(I think we are going to need to add Orochimaru and Kabuto during this part in the base, which one do you want to play?)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 12:45 AM

((I'll play Kabuto. ^^))

Sasuke was getting really nervous as they were slowly cbeimg closed in on. He really didn't want to die this way. He was still young. He saw Kabuto smirking at him. "So..you chose to betray is..." he grinned evilly as he palmed a large blade. Sasuke stood in front of Sai. "Stay back, you know I cam easily end you." Sasuke threatened. "Why are you protecting him? Is it because he's Naruto's friend? You're so soft Sasuke, why lord Orochimaru would ever want you completely confuses me. You're so weak and you can't kill anyone. Now I'll kill you!" he lunged and Sasuke dodged, pulling Sai with him. Kubuto sighed. "Why do you have to make this challenging" he whined and that pissed Sasuke off. He refused to show just how angry he was.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-18-2011, 03:05 PM

Sai looked Kabuto over for a minute, studying him. He didn't quite know what he was dealing with here, but he was not going to let that stop him. His hand slowly drapes back to his hiip, opening his bag he would have to move quickly. His mind already painting the picture of the beasts he used in his jutsu. He knew it well and was very familiar with it, the question wam with such a short distance between them would he have enough time to exicute it? Sai was better at distance fighting, it gave him the edge on his opponant. Close range was a bit trickier fot him but a small dagger hidden away and some other gadgets he was ready. His mind stayed focused he was ready to move.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 AM

Sasuke lunged forward and he and Kubuto blocked each others blows.he hoped Sai would get a better advantage, Sasuke was getting worn out and he began to make more mistakes an lower his guard. He was running out of chakra. It was disgraceful. He gave Sai a pleading look and mouthed help me.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-20-2011, 03:01 PM

In a flash, Sai had the scroll out. His hand moved instantly acrost it like it was extreamly easy. Four then six then eight of the beasts he had seen in his head appear on the paper. He makes a sign with his hand muttering something. The beasts begin to pull away from the paper, they roared as they did, moving like the mice had so realistic and alive. In an instant they moved towards Kabuto and then lunged at him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-21-2011, 11:53 AM

Sasuke gasped at the creatures and jumped out of the way. Kabuto looked rather terrified and just stood there, eyes wide. "W-What...h-how.." Kabuki stuttered, he'd never seen a jutsu like this. "It's we-whipped-your-ass-cause-you-suck-justsu!!!!" Sasuke said this with a smirk. He noticed he'd sounded a lot like Naruto when he said that. He'd lost some of his cold personality in the long time he'd been with Orochimaru. He'd come to miss his home so much it was hard to be an emotionless twerp. He highfived Sai and then collapsed. "Aw..damn.." he muttered in complete annoyance. "I think I used WAY to much sharigan." he groaned as he felt blackness souround him. He'd seen this happen to Kakashi sensei before. He would probably be useless for a week. He'd feel like a hindrance and a handicap to Sai.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-21-2011, 11:21 PM

Sai did his best to balance Sasuke's weight on his own as he turned and ran. He let the beasts handle Kabuto and moves along. He needed to get Sasuke out of there.

"My my, so our little friends are trying to leave so soon" Orochimaru's voice came to him. "How depressing, and I was so looking forward to having a little fun" He stood ahead of them and smiles.

Sai slid to a halt and looked at the pale man in front of him, this was not good. He sighed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:18 AM

Sasuke groaned internally. He was still just a bit awake, he hadn't blacked out yet, he just couldn't move. "Orouchimaru.." he hissed weakly at the crappy old man. He was pale and ruthless and SO ugly. "Sai..we've got to get out of here." he muttered, not but just over a whisper. He didn't have the energy to talk much louder than that. He could feel his conciseness slipping away. That was the last thing he wanted. Sure, he was useless either way, but it would be terrifying to not have any idea what was happening.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:30 AM

Orochimaru laughed at Sasuke and stepped forward a bit towards the two. Sai slowly moved one foot back then the other. He thought of a plan they did need to get out. He takes a breath and turns, not wasting a moment. HE ran down the other hall. "You can run my dears but you cant hide" orochimaru laughed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:36 AM

Sasuke could hear Orochimaru was pursuing them. He'd get them if Sai didn't move faster. He knew that they wouldn't survive an encounter with Orochimaru. "Leave me." he whispered in Sai's ear. He wanted at least one of them to live, there was no sense in two of them dying when if Sai dropped Sasuke and ran while he was ahead, one of them could live on. Sai didn't even know him anyway. "Just go. Tell Naruto ok?" he pleaded as he heard Orochimaru. He was so close now.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:46 AM

"No" was all Sai said. He moved picking up speed the best that he could. He was determined to get both out safe. Seeing one of the little mice ahead he smiles and turns following it as it slipped out a small vent like opening. He let Sasuke slipp through, and turned as a snake flew at him it's mouth wide open. He tried to move through the opening fast enough, but was caught in the arm. The fangs tore a bit at his flesh. He flinched a bit and moves out.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:59 AM

"O gosh! Sai! Are you ok!?" he asked rather nervously. This boy had risk his life for him. There was no way Saduke could fully repay him, but somehow he'd do something good for him someday. He frowned and used all of his strength to drag himself along for just a while, making it easier on Sai. It was easier to crawl through an air vent then to run. Eventually he was out of the strength to even crawl. "I'm sorry for being such a burden." he mumbled in embarrassment. He hoped Sai wasn't angry that he'd been careless with his chakra and made himself so weak. He just sighed. He hated being so freaking useless. It was aggravating and he wanted to throw a huge tantrum. He was even more pissed off as he found out he was to weak to even do that. His justsu was so retarded. How could Itachi and Kakashi be two of the greatest ninjas alive and have the dumbass sharigan. It seemed to have more problems than it was worth.
((hey, would you be interested in starting another rp with me also? I have a great Yoai pairing that I've wanted to do for a while ^^))

----------

((btw, I don't mean quit this thread, I just want to add another one as well if you're up to the idea.))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2011, 02:09 AM

(Sure)

"It is fine" Sai says. He ignored the growing numbness in his arm and the blood that ran down it. He focused on getting Sasuke and himself out of there and into the forest far enough away where they could relax. He sits by Sasuke and looks at him. "Are you ok?" he asks.