peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 01:05 PM

hi guys! i would like to know you halloween costume :) and have ideas for mine... i didn't choose yet :P

Cloudy Sky
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2011, 01:46 AM

My real life costume is gonna be a gangster and my Mene costume, is gonna either be a princess or a witch i still gotta decide.

Lenora
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2011, 08:07 AM

I think I'm going as the devil this year to save money, but I've been keeping my eye out for costumes. It's my birthday, but I never feel the need to go all out like some people do.

kittykondos
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 10:12 PM

I am going as a vampiress or a female vampire. It was not my original plan, but these days costumes are so expensive! 50 dollars for a poorly made dress with lace! Ridiculus! Like i now understand why there called COSTumes. :/
I think you should be hmmmmm..... thats a toughy.
And i am deffffinitley dressing my avii up this yearr. In previous years on menewsha i never really got into the halloween spirit but this year im participating in the menewshan halloween events.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 01:59 AM

If I go out to a party, I'll be dressed as a '60s gangster. If I don't go to a party, I will be dressed as a Chef, since I will most likely be working. xD

As for my avatar, I will probably dress up...not sure what as yet, but I could probably pull something together out of all my items.

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 10-17-2011, 03:40 AM

I want to dress up like an angry bird character
and have my friends dress up as pigs so I can
chase them around and tackle them. :S

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 10-17-2011, 05:50 AM

I'm only handing out candy, so I'll probably just wear my Jedi costume again.

GreenGir

Old 10-17-2011, 06:05 AM

I agree, costumes are getting rather expensive as the years go on. therefore, I'm going to be going as someone who you can make from items and clothes from around the house. I'm going to be Chucky: the killer good guy doll.

as for my avatar, well; we'll see.

ikimchix3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2011, 10:13 PM

Well I was going to be Lady GaGa for halloween but then I was thinking of being scary so I was thinking of being a zombie since im obsessed with scary movies and shows like "The Walking Dead". But I'am still kinda undecided but I better get my butt into gear to figure out what I'm being for halloween. As for Menewsha I have no clue since I just joined today and I'm going to need alot of gold.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2011, 01:47 AM

I think I'll just dress my avatar with some items I got in the beginning >>

As for an actual costume, I got a Slytherin robe, wand, and scarf all ready for me~ :D
AND it all cost only $60 in total :ninja: -- screw those $50 costumes at the store.... GO AMAZON! :squee:

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 10-18-2011, 02:10 AM

I just finished costuming my avatar. I'm a harpy.
B' ]

And as for real life...I'm not quite sure yet...
I saw some cool ideas though, like HIM from Power Puff Girls.
x' D

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluh View Post
I want to dress up like an angry bird character
and have my friends dress up as pigs so I can
chase them around and tackle them. :S
Oh my yes!
:' D
I love themed costumes.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-18-2011, 02:51 AM

I was just at a Halloween social this weekend. Great party. I was a Futuristic Bounty hunter. (shiny blue catsuit and black thigh high boots+ bright blinky gun) I also have a star fleet costume I'm going to wear at our local Comic con, which takes place during the weekend before Halloween.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-18-2011, 03:08 AM

I'm thinking about being a cheap ass Alucard. My graduation robe was red and I have a red cowboy hat...kids size. And I could buy some cheap fangs. Woo.

Fluffsamasprime
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2011, 08:04 AM

I don't think I'll be dressing up my av since I'm still new, but I am going as a croow monster. I have a bunch of feathers I need to sew some feathers on to the main body of my costume, pimp out the wings, find some stalking and gloves to make scaley. I have to work Halloween night but I'm encourages to dress up and hand out candy, my main goal is to see how many little kids I can scare :D

Rinetteable
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2011, 11:53 AM

I'm going with an undead theme too! :D

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2011, 01:15 PM

For this halloween, it's gonna be a catgirl! :lol: I wasn't sure of what to do.. since I have a tradition of wearing a dress on halloween night and trick or treating. Anyways, since my boyfriend wanted me to also wear a collar with a leash so he could drag me around for the day, I decided, "Why not add cat ears, maybe a tail, and some paws?" ;x So .. meow?

For Mene, I'm not really going to do anything.. I'll think about it, though! That's for sure. c:

Warrow8282
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2011, 12:50 PM

I don't have the money this year to go out and buy a new costume (spent all my fun splurgy money at the vet on my dog in an emergency), so I'm going to just wear my cosplay costume from a Con I went to this year. I'll be dressing as Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach.

Last year I was a Goth Bunny. The year before that, the game shop I hung out at did a Pirates Vs. Ninja theme, so I dressed as a Ninja Geisha... hilarious.

I think the coolest costume I've ever had was when I was a kid... My mom made me a Humpty Dumpty costume, cardboard wall and all... It was kind of hard to move around in, but man was it neat :-)

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 10-27-2011, 10:05 PM

Just like everyone else I don't have the money to buy anything so I'm improvising. My first costume is something relating to a snake. I have a snake corset and some jewelry so whatever people get from that and then I think I'm just gonna wear my batman shirt and go with that. Very improvised. :D

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 10-28-2011, 12:50 AM

I'm not dressing up irl this year, no one to hang out with so it will be boring.
My avatar is a tribal goddess.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikimchix3 View Post
Well I was going to be Lady GaGa for halloween but then I was thinking of being scary so I was thinking of being a zombie since im obsessed with scary movies and shows like "The Walking Dead". But I'am still kinda undecided but I better get my butt into gear to figure out what I'm being for halloween. As for Menewsha I have no clue since I just joined today and I'm going to need alot of gold.
Zombie Lady Gaga? That would be interesting to see. DO IT.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-28-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peurky View Post
hi guys! i would like to know you halloween costume :) and have ideas for mine... i didn't choose yet :P
I highly suggest going as Static Cling. You wear all black and pin socks all over yourself, then you tease you're hair out. Easiest costume ever. I'll probably just be wearing one of my pirate shirts, as one of the kids I am going trick-or-treating with gets easily scared.

Juice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2011, 08:41 PM

I'll be walking around as a drunk and stoned human. Good, correct? ;)

Ashlyn Mae
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2011, 01:19 AM

I've just gathered a bunch of stuff from previous Halloweens and going to do a devil costume this year. It's cheap, only had to buy a couple of pieces to finish off the costume, and considering I don't even work on Halloween....

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-29-2011, 03:03 AM

I'm not dressing up IRL this year, because we don't celebrate halloween here, but I may try to dress up on here. I had an idea, but I don't think I'll have the money for it on time, because of saving up for event items.