*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 04:00 AM

"Twinkle twinkle little star. How i wondee what you are..."She crisiana sang softly to herself, picking flowers in the endles feild of glowing purple calla lillies. She was at peace, completely content and happy as always. Even thouh no one was there to keep her company most of the time, she never complained. She stayed cheerful and optimistic with her little gold soft teddy bear by her side.

"It's so lonely here..."She she mumbled to her teddy bear, then giggled. "Oh well. Cant get everyhing you want because everything has its limits, right teddy?"She she said, laying down in the soft grass and looking up at the endless night sky, sprinkled with tiny glowing starz and planetz were visible from where she lay. A perfect science fiction fantasy world is what she lived in. And she l oved it. Every little bit of it.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 04:50 AM

Lorelei walked through the nearly deserted streets of the city. The heavy sent of her sweet perfume wafted around her like a drug, luring anyone near by to her. She closed her eyes and lifted her head to the sky, loving the warm sun on her face. Most days were cold and bitterly wet, and even after centuries on earth, the cold never stopped coming as a shock. Her home was in the depths of hell, where the heat was never ending, and the fires always bright and alive.

She came to a stop in front of a store with dark curtains covering the windows. Most would never even look twice at the run down shamble of a buliding, but it was her favorite place to shop. She opened the door and stepped inside quickly, the bell in on the door chiming softly to alert of her presence. She looked around the dimly lit shop and walked instantly over to the long line of rainbow colored Convers and smiled. She loved these shoes with all her heart.

Her gaze slid over all the choices and stopped on a pair of neon pink ones. She picked them up and walked over to the cashier. On her way over she picked up a large lollipop, a a pair of lace stockings, and a green headband. She set all the items down on the counter and pulled out a wad of cash.

"This is?" The check girl asked in a bored voice.
"Why do you think I came up here?" Lorelei asked in an annoyed voice.
The check out girls eyes widened , but she said nothing, realising that this girl wasn't really someone you messed with. She finished scanning the items and held the bag out to Lorelei.
"Thanks a bunch," she said with mock sweetness in her voice.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:07 AM

"Whahahaha! Today was a good day, I'm so lucky~" Came the loud voice of a blue-busty female carrying a small sack of cash. She was a demon, but she wasn't violent like the others she wasn't violent or a thief. "Oh I'm so happy, time to blow it all on...uh...well...whatever!" She then caught whiff of Lorelei's perfume and a grin appeared on her face, giving a human girl problems in a weird old shop. She went in and slowly crept up to the woman and wrapped her arms around her, tail and all. "Hello~" She said happily, "Are you harassing cute little girls again? That's not nice, I got just won big today come on I'll take you somewhere nice." She acted as if they were a couple, but it was really just to tease her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 05:18 AM

Crisiana sighed, tired of sitting around she got up, her frustrating causing her afterlife wall to rip and she ended up walking into a city. A weird one as well. She was instantly startled, knowing she had just stpeed into the human world, and now demons could sense her immence power inside her.

But crissy was too excited to be woth real people to care. She ran around, giggling and causing a little grief here and there. A wild child of god on the loose. "The human world is so fun!"i she exclaimed happily, now eating a piece od chicken she stole from a food stand.

Munching on the real human food and savoring the explosion of flavor in her mouth, she continued walking, her power making people stop it and stare in wonder at the strange little girl with vines pulsing over her skin. A pure beauty waiting to mature and be created.

But suddenly, crissy stoppex. Sin! She wanted to meet them. So she whispered to them. "I wanna meet you. Come here?"i she requested inocently. She had no idea that she could possibly be interrupting soething.something

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 AM

Lorelei stiffened when the arms wrapped around her. She turned to the girl and raised an eyebrow when she recognized her as a demon. "What are you doing here?" she asked her in a soft but sharp voice. This was her shop. Her little peace of 'Heaven'. She smirked at that thought but replaced it quickly with a seductive grin. "You'll take me anywhere?" she asked her softly, her smoothly, lust pouring off of her in almost tangible waves. She knew that on any normal human being, her powers would be unresistable, but with a demon, another creature of Hell, it might be tougher. She wrapped her own arms around the girls waist and leaned in closely, not minding the fact they were still in the middle of the store. It was empty beside them and cashier.

(Are you talking to us?x)..)

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-28-2012 at 05:27 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 05:32 AM

((Yea kinda posted a bit late cuz i had to go do some hw))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 AM

"Sure...you got a place in mind?" Astaroth was unfazed by her forwardness "Hehe...well for one thing when I see something I want I go after it, you know that. Watch where you're putting those hands, we're in public." She backed away winking at her. "Wait until we get into the bedroom huh?" she teased her before a lone little girl came into the shop "Well look who we have here," she looked at the small girl and patted her head "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with God?" She knew she wasn't one of them, but Astaroth was a kind demon, which was strange. But not all demons are bad it's only due to the humans misconception that they think so. and that was another thing she hated, being grouped.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:43 AM

Vera looked at the child with distain. She never liked children, and she didn't plan on liking them now. She heard the voice in her head and she looked around suspiciously. "Did you hear that?" she asked Astaroth. She had a strong urge to listen to the voice, and she did. She grabbed Astaroth's hand, dragging her aways from the girl and poked her head outside of the shop to see if it was coming from outside. She didn't see anyone, but she continued to look. Her eyes focused on rather beautiful young girl and she just knew that this had been the caller. She frowned and narrowed her eyes in question. What did this girl want with her?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 05:46 AM

The young girl frowned and pouted. "No. He let me create my own world and i just now got out. It was sooo boring! And i never aged a day. Its no fun!! I wanna be able to pick on humans toooo!"i she whined, knowing that the demon in front of her would be nice to her despite who she wad. Then again it could have been a way to lure her to hells side. But crissy was smart and bold. She could stand her ground without her fathers help.

Looking up at them with big innocent eyes she giggled. "i did i interript somehing?"i she asked witha smiled.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:52 AM

"Yes...well..kind of..." Astaroth told her, she wasn't expecting Lorilei to drag her around, always so forceful in everything. "Lori you should calm down, you're too paranoid sometimes." She looked back at the kid and wondered what they were to do, "Well picking on humans isn't my thing, but I like to pick on people I like, " she looked at Lori with a pervy smile. "Anyway, who are you?" She thought it was weird for the kid to be wandering around like this. "Hmm...I guess our date will have to wait." she said to her fellow demoness.

She looked around for something, somewhere they could go. Namely somewhere she could spend all this money it's not like she needed water or food to survive or even a place to stay.

(Can I change her race to Succubus? x3 )

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:55 AM

"Who are you?" Vera asked her, the bubbly girl. "Why are you so happy?" she asked her with a frown. She didn't like it when she was taken by suprise. Her back became ram-rod straight and she narrowed her eyes. She didn't trust anyone, let alone someone so happy. Joy was a fake emotion, not one that ever really made it's way into her life. Her fiery purple eyes were alight with suspision and anxiety. She didn't know how to deal with children, and this one was obviously not normal. She remained stiff as an arrow and held her lips in a tight line, letting her displeasure show.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 06:00 AM

(( yes u can.))

Crissy frown a t lust. "Watch yourself. I am crisana, child of god and a powerful enemy to have..."i crissy said, not flaunting her power necessarily, just eanring that she would should she have to. "Igh! Chill sin! Im harmless for now. And im just happy to be in a real world!"i she said as her stomach grumbled and she pouted, rubing her tiny tummy. "im hungry..."i she whimpered softly and turned towards a resturaunt not far from them, her eyes glowing a bright gold color, like the sun. She was clearly about to storm in and demand food or give death, but she forced herself to calm and simply sighed, her eyes going back to normal and she looked back up at the two women. "i be my new friends?"i she requested sweetly.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 06:07 AM

Lorelei sneered at the threat. "Child of God are you? Well my dear, I'm sorry to tell you that I am no ordinary demon either. I am the Lust, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. I'll admit, I might not be a powerful as the child of God, but you scare me no more than any normal child would. Now if you'd like to be 'friends' as you put it, you will not speak of your father," she told her sternly, saying the name herself sent hideous shivers down her spine. A thin black vain snaked around her neck and she felt the hate in her chest grow at the mere metion of God.

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-28-2012 at 06:31 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 06:13 AM

Astaroth was indifferent to the situation, she was a sin herself, but at the same time she didn't care much about the hatred between devils and angels what was the point of it? No wonder Lori was such a miserable, pitiful demon. As long they left her alone and didn't force her to do things she was good. "Well I don't have a stomach so I'll buy you all the food you can eat to fill up that little belly of yours." She took the girl by the hand, "Do you wanna come too Lori? I'll even feed you if you want." She smiled at her, she knew it annoyed the heck out of her but she liked messing with her. It was a sign she was into her, but then who wouldn't be?

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 AM

Lorelei gave Astaroth an annoyed look. How could she be so indifferent about it all. It suprised and angered her to no end. "I do not eat. But I will come along," she said cooly. She loosened her muscles a bit and walked over to the two. She threaded her arm through Astaroth. Even if she annoyed the Hell out of her, she was one of the only people in the world that she felt anything close to affection for. The tension in her neck eased at her touch and she felt the poisionous vain that had snaked up half her face fade. It was unnerving what she could do to her. Make her feel almost happy. She didn't like it one bit.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 06:56 AM

Astaroth blushed feeling Lori's touch her face turning a dark blue-ish purple. "Someone is frisky today~" she giggled as they walked into the restaurant she held up the bag of money she won and said "This little girl is hungry, get her everything off the money and keep the change." She said, it was getting annoying having to carry it around so much she found a booth they could sit at and looked at Lorilei. She wanted her to be less of a stick in the mud and more chipper, but as she thought on it everything she did just seemed to bug her. She knew she enjoyed it though somewhere.

She was feeling bad that she couldn't eat especially whenever she saw something good, but there was nothing she could do about it.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:06 AM

Lorelei let go of her hand at the frisky comment, not wanting her to know how true it was. It was terrifying, but she cared about Astaroth somewhere inside herself. She looked at all of the food with wide eyes and turned to look at her. "This is quite a bit of food for a child," she said with a frown. Even she, who didn't eat human food, was overwhelmed by the amount. When she thought Astaroth wasn't looking she peaked at her through her thick lashes, thinking that maybe if she got her fill of looking at her the unusual feeling would go away. But deep down she knew that wasn't how it worked. You love no one, she thought to herself sharply. Love was a useless emotion, just as joy and happiness was.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 AM

Astaroth noticed Lori looking at her through the corner of her eye, "Yes I know my breasts are big~" she smiled at her even though they were in front of a child, but children weren't too bright anyway. "I wonder if she can even eat it all, Hell knows we can't." She was saying.

Her tail wagged back and forth as she sat there and started to hum peacefully to herself. "You know...it's kind of like we're the parents and she's our child." she looked at Lorelei with a lovey-dovey look on her face.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:30 AM

Lorelei wrinkled her nose in disgust. "I would never have a child," she said with a sneer. "They are annoying, usless little creatures." The thought of having kids repulsed her. Then she thought about having kids Astaroth. She immediately brushed the thought away. She would never have children, no matter who the person she was having children with. They did nothing to help, and they stunk. No, children were not for her. Maybe for some other poor, stupid soul, but not her.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:47 AM

"Not even mine? I would bear your children." She was teasing her even though it was impossible. She couldn't help but to seize every opportunity to tease the other woman. She needed to loosen up. Though the idea of them having children was a nice thought, she wasn't even sure if Lorelei was even into her that much, although that tsundere attitude of hers was simply attractive. "Oh everything is useless to you, why do you even wear clothes?" she pointed out, from how she normally acted about everything she was surprised she didn't run around in the nude.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:53 AM

Vera stiffened at the comment. "Because if I didn't wear clothes I would constantly be prying the bodys of others from my own," she told her with a grimace. This girl knew how to get to her, and it was frustrating. "You just love to irritate me, don't you?" she asked her, though she was pretty sure she already knew the answer. But something about the way she teased her just made her... she wasn't sure what it made her, but it was a foriegn feeling, and she hated anything unknown.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 AM

"You could just run around naked you know, with that killer body Ms. Lust" She smiled at her, tail wagging happily like a puppy. "Oh yes it's my favorite thing to do when I'm bored, and you're not hard to find either with that perfume you wear all the time." She crossed her arms on the table "And I'm a Succubus and our only weakness is beautiful women," at least hers was. She couldn't help but to just continue teasing her, it was a sign of her affection for her. "You're always so grumpy, want me to massage you? You know I'm good at that." She stated as she just kept going.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:17 AM

Lorelei put on a charming smile and leaned in closer. "I think I might just take you up on that," she said softly. She pulled back quickly and leaned against the back of the booth boredly. "But alas, we have a child with us, and your kind heart wouldn't want to corrupt such and innocent mind, now would it?" she asked tauntingly, hoping the momentary closeness had bewitched her. Just a look at her was normally all it took before she had someone drooling over her feet. But she had to remember that she was a Succubus, so it might take a little extra work on her part. But she was still Lust, and in the end, no one is pure enough to escape the sin of her.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:21 AM

"Hmm...true, we'll save it for later~" she told her. Was she honestly trying to seduce a Succubus? That never worked, and often that would back fire "If you're going to try to make me brainlessly drool over you, you have to get me into a bed first," she whispered to her so quietly leaning over the table, she place a quick kiss on her cheek before she sat back down.

(Getting writer's block here x.x maybe I'll stop here so others can post~ )

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:26 AM

Lorelei just smiled at the words. She leaned to her and whispered,"Oh, I have a feeling that won't be a problem." She returned the soft kiss on her cheek, letting a little Lust sink into her skin before she pulled back and looked at the girl across from them. She felt something close to guilt at the way she treated the young girl. Don't be ridiculous. You are Lust, you feel no guilt, she thought to herself sharply.

((If you'd like you can.:3))