Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 04-14-2012, 11:22 PM

I have searched and not found anything so unless I have missed something please could you tell me :)

So as we know Gran Turismo 5 has been with us for just over a year now and I love it! Now I don't want to start a Forza/GT5 fan-boi war this thread is peaceful and calm about what we like, love and dislike about GT5, and I hope to meet some fellow GT'ers and we could have a Mene server where we can chill out and do a bit of racing on the side!

So Mene I ask you this: What do you Like, Love and Dislike (Hate is a powerful word, and a bit too powerful for this context) about GT5? Are there any features that you would like to see implemented into the game and why?

So I will answer my questions to get the ball rolling.

I like GT5 for it's diversity of tracks and how we can create our own, I love the selection of cars and has increased my knowledge ten-fold about cars and their nicknames (R35, EK9 etc) and the fact that I love cars, and driving would also be a factor, I dislike the damage engine in the game however, I don't crash deliberately but if I do I was hoping for body panels to fall off or windows crack as it would be nicer, also the lack of aero parts for cars.

So I would like to see, better damage on cars, some more areo parts for cars, and I would like to see a Livery editor so I can make some racing teams and group cars so I can tell which team they belong to!

Mene, what's your say on Gran Turismo 5?