There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 03:42 AM

██████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ ★★

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY CRAVING BATMAN RIGHT NOW....I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU WANNA DO A BATMAN ONE WITH ME. I'D LOVE TO DO A NOLAN!VERSE ONE, BUT I AM ON THE POINT OF I DON'T MIND WHICH VERSE IT IS...I JUST WANT IT...SO MANY BATMAN FEELS.

Well hello there. As you probably already know this is a One on One searching thread. I currently have an odd sleeping pattern, so I am up most of the night/morning. So I do have time to kill, It's also currently off season for me, so I have nothing to do most of the time. I am 21, and role playing is a hobby. I curse a lot, I say things that would make a sailor blush...so if you aren't ready for that sort of speech and behavior I am sorry but I am not the partner for you. I respect limits. The Menewsha TOS must be followed. I play both female and male characters, I've started to play Males more, so I am comfortable playing the male. I prefer to double, and depending on if it's a fandom or not, I can play handful of Canon characters. I am fine with OCs because I tend to use them. I'm not going to be too picky on length, but I myself write anywhere from 400-1000+ words per post.

Here are some other things that I do:

FANDOM
I enjoy fandoms, I really do. I'm not going to lie, I can play certain Canons.
I do like being the Oc, but I will play a canon for you if you ask nicely. I will also be happy to play a canon if we double.
I really hope that made sense.

HARRY POTTER:
Current cravings in the Potter-Fandom||
--I'm really interested in a post-second war role play, maybe with an obscure canon x oc.

Marauder's Era--
While it's not my favorite, I am interested in playing with the parents of the characters we all love, while they were still rambunctious youngsters.

Potter's Era--
I'm not going to lie, I'm not interested in any year, but seventh. I'd prefer if we were going to do a potter's era it would be Seventh Year, based around Hogwarts. So no Golden Trio(Because they are out hunting Horcruxes), or a post-second war.

Next Gen--
I am excited to explore the lives of the children. I will be more willing to play Canon x Canon with this one. But I do enjoy the aspect of Oc x Oc, or Canon x Oc.

AVENGERS/AVENGER'S VERSE
Currently Craving in the Avengers-Fandom||
---Loki x OC, Thor x Jane, Tony x Anyone. Anything really.
OH DEAR GOD MY FEELS...Just...all of them...D: So I smashed all the movies into this one thing, so I didn't have to list out, Iron Man(1-2), Captain America, Thor, and Hulk.

BATMAN:
Current craving in the Batman-Fandom||
---Nolan-verse.
This one I am actually decently okay with playing canons, perhaps because the characters I enjoy to play are psychopathic, and most of the people in Gotham are. So I am open to playing Canon x Canon, but my guilty pleasure is to play my killer oc. UPDATE: SO MANY BATMAN FEELS, I am craving Batman like no other.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:
Current craving for Wonderland-fandom||
---Dark, Gritty...just how I like em.
I'd like this to be either a DARK based Wonderland, or a Scifi Alice BASED one.

SILENT HILL:
Current craving for Silent Hill-Fandom||
---Something room based, or something completely original based in Silent Hill.
Who doesn't love Silent Hill? Well, I personally love The Room, so perhaps a Room based one for this one.

MODERNIZED DISNEY:
Current craving for Modern Disney||
---anything really...not picky on this one.
I actually haven't done one of these before, so I'd like to find someone to teach me, and guide me. I promise I will throw in my ideas and two-cents in.

GHOSTBUSTERS:
Current Craving for Ghostbusters||
--once again anything really.
There is no Tina here, only zuul. I love the Ghostbusters video game, and I would love to do something like it. I sort of have a plot for this one actually.

PORTAL:
Current Craving for Portal||
This is one of those touchy ones, where I'm not sure if I'll like playing with a Portal like Plot or not. I'm interested in a Humanoid kinda plot-y thing..

BEETLEJUICE:
Current Craving for Beetlejuice||
Who doesn't love the ghost with the most? Once again I do have a plot for this one.

HAUNTED MANSION:
Current Craving for Haunted Mansion||
--a Haunted Mansion-esque plot, I can explain if need be.
There are 999 happy haunts, but there is room for one more.

FALLOUT:
Current Craving for Fallout||
--Something New Vegas-y.

NON-FANDOM

Dark Carnivals/Circus--
Nothing like dancing around a dark carnival, with a lovely freakshow.

Crime/ Murder--
I have a small plot for this one, and hopefully it works out. The aspect of a murder x accomplice interests me.

Zombie invasion-
Hey who doesn't love Zombies? They just want hugs and brains...that's all.

Paranormal Investigation company--
Once again I have a small plot for this, it can be either Modern or AU-Modern.

Greek Gods/Norse Gods/Modern Gods.
This would be a more Modern, Gods come down to earth in it's present state. Kinda thing...

Art:

Model x photographer-
I'd like to be the model for this one, please, and thank you.

Artist x Model-
I'd like to be the Artist for this one.

Rival model x Rival model-
well, it really doesn't matter which model I play does it?

Singer x Singer {or anything like that} ---
well, it really doesn't matter which singer I play does it?

Celebrity:

Celebrity x Fan
I'd like to play the Celebrity for this.

Celebrity x Hater
I'd like to play the hater, please.

OTHER:

Angel x Demon
modern setting, I'd like to play the demon.

Demon x Human
modern setting, I'd like to play the human.

Vampire x Human
I'd like to play the Human please, Modern, I am Really craving this. I'm also sorry, but I have no interest in the Twilight Vampires.

{And, that's about all I have...hopefully short and sweet....I care not for what you put as the subject if you pm me, maybe something to catch my eye...also please have in mind what you really want when PMing me...because I am horrible at picking. -nods-}

There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 PM

I am still looking, I can provide samples if you'd all like.~
I really reallly REEAAALLY wanna an rp.

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Hey I saw that you wouldn't exploring the next gen era of Harry Potter. I would love to do a roleplay like that. I don't mind playing with a cannon or an OC depending on what you'd prefer to go with for it.. Or I wouldn't mind doing a post war one either but there i'd wanna play an OC really.

There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 07:43 PM

For Next Gen, I can play, Scorpius, James, or Teddy, or an OC.
and for post war, I can try to play Draco, or an OC.

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 07:54 PM

Well i've always wanted to explore the relationship between Victoire and Teddy.

There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 08:06 PM

Alrighty, I'd be interested in that.
Do you double, or would it be just strictly those two characters?

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 08:12 PM

I'd be more than happy to double.

There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 08:25 PM

Alrighty then, so now we need a plot and where we are going to do this.

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 PM

Yes! Now onto working on the plot.

There is only ZUUL

Old 09-30-2012, 08:39 PM

So did you have anything set in mind?

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 08:45 PM

Well I was think what if was set during the summer before Victoire's last year at Hogwarts.

SilverSnake
RAWR
Send a message via MSN to SilverSnake

Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM

Dark Carnivals/Circus had intrigued me... I've been seeking for some darker and freakish RP for a while. I'm really and really interested in trying this one!

There is only ZUUL

Old 11-22-2012, 01:51 AM

I AM SO SORRY. I AM BACK FROM AN UNEXPECTED HIATUS.....I FINALLY GOT WORK AND THEY KEPT ME BUSY FOR THE ENTIRE ELECTION SEASON. D: If you all still want to rp with me, I will most certainly be interested, if not I understand.