MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:02 AM

Hello All of you lovely role-players! Some of you may remember me, others may not. I have been slacking in role-playing and I miss role-playing so I am looking for role-plays. This is my official Permanent search thread so I will update this as much as I can on any updates if I am going to be gone or if something came up. Any who the number of role-plays I am looking for is countless. I'm not going to limit it since when I do I feel it is not even close to being enough to feed my role-playing needs.

Literacy:
I can write at least one paragraph I will let you know that much. But just writing one paragraph? That isn't enough for me. I like to write about 3+ full paragraphs.[3-5 sentences each or more.] If you want someone who can write one liners or one paragraph then
I am most likely not the person for you. Its not that I don't enjoy small posts, its just impossible for me to write them. I love to write therefor I write medium to large posts.

As for my grammar, it is mostly readable. Sometimes I do make mistakes mostly due to my spell checker thinking the word I wrote is a completely different word. But I do always spell check my grammar. Sometimes I will misread things but no one's grammar is perfect so my grammar may not be
perfect but it is at least readable.

What I can Do:
I can play both genders evenly. I do not play girly men. My men tend to be a little on the devious side who love to tease people or they can be gentlemen or be quite the comedian. But I will tell you that I do not see male and female labeling them as the dominant and submissive. They turn out how they turn out. I do have control over them
but I do not label them as submissive and dominant.

For Orientation wise, I can pretty much go all of the above. If your into guy x guy, I will do it. If your someone who is girl x girl I can do that too. Or if you prefer hetero over all that is fine with me. I'm mostly familiar with hetero. But I do not have any problems with playing guy x guy or f x f as long as we don't use the terms uke or seme, submissive and dominant. As I stated before my characters turn out how they turn out. I wont really change how they turn out because that would ruin the characteristics of my character.

Genre wise, I prefer romance, Teen-Fiction, drama, plot twists definitely, certain fantasy, adventure and sometimes horror and mystery. I do love me a good mystery. But I can try at sci-fi depending on the plot, supernatural like themed role-plays[It can be on the show or just supernatural like shows meaning not the show.], and other genres you can think of that I can't at this
moment.

What I look For In A Partner:
-Please have decent grammar. When I say decent I mean readable. No periods or commas in the wrong place, no run on sentences that go on forever without a period or comma. I know no ones grammar is absolutely perfect or close to perfect but, I would just like it if I could read it.

-Please be able to play both genders as well as at least hetero for orientation wise that way we wont have some sort of fight over who plays who.

-Pitch in. When I say this don't make me the only person who is actually throwing ideas out there. Toss some of your ideas out too. I want to be able to have a partner who can and will participate no matter what crazy idea they have. I love crazy ideas.

-Be able to write at least three paragraphs. One paragraphers or lower are not acceptable.

Updates:
This Area will be any up coming updates on anything I have like if I will be busy or an up coming event is coming up soon.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-11-2012 at 11:56 PM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:03 AM

Reserved For Pairing Ideas

Key:
♥=female role I would like to play.
☆=Male Roles I would Like To Play.
•=No Preference.
How many of these symbols by the pairings Mean How badly
I want to do them.

Non-Fantasy

SPOILERX

Escaped Prisoner x High School Student♥♥♥

Bad Boy Roommate x Good Girl Roommate•••

Out cast x smart girl• [Inspired By The Amazing Spiderman]

Bad Boy/school's play boy x Pregnant student♥♥♥

Younger Twin sister x older twin sister's boyfriend♥♥♥

In Denial Patient x Councilor♥♥♥♥

Mass Murderer/serial killer x escaped victim♥♥

FBI Agent x Murderer/victim••

Fantasy

SPOILERX

Alpha wolf x Son's best friend♥♥♥

Incubus x Succubus••••

Angel x Hunter•••

Hunter x Hunter•••

TV-Shows

For Tv-Show based role-plays, I would feel more comfortable if I played as my
own character
though my partners can play as canons if they'd like.
I'm just no good at canons. Not yet at least.

SPOILERX

Supernatural[No Incest, or Destiel Please. No offense to the fans I just can't imagine the characters being like that.

Gossip Girl

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-04-2013 at 03:34 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:04 AM

Reserved For Plots

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:04 AM

Reserved For Female Characters

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:05 AM

Reserved For Male Characters

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-09-2012, 03:22 AM

Posting Is Opened While I set Up

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-10-2012, 04:09 AM

Hi there, TheDesireMistress.

I really don't know where to start, as I will be perfectly honest and state I have never ever try to RP on a forum before. I've tried dungeons and dragons with my husband a few fair times, but I find myself bored with all the numbers and stats that go into it. I'm tired of having to have my husband hold my hand while we do character sheets, and I find the whole concept of numbers to just bog the whole experiance down. I really want to paint a beautiful, yet bittersweet story.

Recently I have been absolutely head over heels in love with Twilight, the first book. Now please understand that I have drug my feet for quite some time, not trying to give into the over-hyped drivel for the masses I thought it to be. I turned my nose up at it, detested it. It wasn't until my adolescent step-daughter's insistent and unrelenting pleas that I finally caved in, watched the first movie and was surprised that I actually sat through the entire film and still thirsted for more. Now after taking her to the premier weekend to the last movie just a few weeks prior, my husband mentioned getting into the books. At first he seemed to be the one who was very much wrapped in the book. He egged me on to read it, and I'm amazed by how deeper the relationships and just the complexity of the characters as a whole. I found myself almost unhealthly obsessed about this character, Edward, and just about how evil he was yet how Bella was able to look beyond all that....I really would love to roleplay something on it. Not necessarily a mirror image of what happened, maybe only just the mere skeletal foundations of an evil creature that through the interactions starts to unfold into a very complex and beautiful soul.

Once again, I am an RP Virgin, yet reading over what you're looking for in a partner appeals to me. You sound as though you really want to put thought into each post and really want to flesh it out. That's what I want...something much more than just a one sentance, or even a brief, one paragraphed post. Maybe the scene would call for it? I don't know how these things go. (Which perspective do we write this in? Perhaps I should be more of a fly on the wall...? Even so, each of us just writing out a few paragraphs at a time, trying to flesh out a complex story is very compelling, either way.)

I don't mind playing male or female, I don't mind hetero or not. I just want something more deep and tentilating in a verbose way. And before you curl your lip and furl your eyebrow, I mean tentilating as in a figure of speech. You seem to be similar age, so I'm sure you'll understand?

Would you like to take the plunge? :)

(And please do not hesitate if you do not have the patience, or do not feel we are a good match. I will do a post looking for someone as well. Yours was the first I read, and it seemed to fit what I wanted and seemed to be rather mature. I guess I'm testing the water first, before I take the plunge? ;) )

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-10-2012, 09:45 PM

You seem like a great role-player I would love to start something
with you but I'm not sure about the twilight thing.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-10-2012 at 09:53 PM..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 AM

I don't know if you have any sort of compromise? I'm wanting a nice romantic, yet twisted kinda role play. It doesn't have to necessarily be vampires in it at all, but I will want to more than likely play some contradictory evil character type who is trying to be more on the good side.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-11-2012, 07:02 PM

Well all of that sounds great to me honestly. We can have it as a
non-fantasy or have fantasy characters. I'm fine with either. There are certain beings I have yet to
play but want to.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-11-2012 at 07:44 PM..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-12-2012, 12:43 AM

Probably with fantasy characters. I will take some time to think up some ideas. I saw the wolf one in your list and the sons best friend. Was there any other rolls that sound fun?

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 AM

Not yet. That's the only one that I had in my head. A friend of mine
planned to do it until he bailed due to certain terms.
Any who if that one your uninterested in, I understand. My taste in fantasy can be odd.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-12-2012 at 10:46 PM..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-13-2012, 04:05 AM

I hadn't really thought about that type of relationship. I really am drawing up a blank on something on my end. Right now I'm afraid I've really only had free time for reading twilight. Hopefully something will come to mind that will sound fun. It pent necessarily even have romantic elements, but it would be fun to try. ^^

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 AM

Well let me know when you think of something for us to do.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-13-2012 at 06:50 PM..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-14-2012, 05:15 AM

I had a bizarre concept for what could be a really interesting one on one.

I'm still hellbent on some sort of romantic kind of scene, and I was thinking about certain scenarios that may be quite fun to try to roleplay. Somehow in my random thoughts I came up on a theme on reincarnation. Two souls that throughout time end up meeting each other throughout thousands of years. (We don't have to go back that far, but the sky is the limit!)

I think it would be neat to set the present day to both of the main characters in their early-late teens, and have them on two separate social circles. Have either the girl or the guy be very intelligent and brainy, while the other character is on the popular side. They are from two very separate social spheres, and at this age might as well be on separate planets. The nerd daydreams about being with the popular guy, and it isn't until in drama class (or some sort of school play) that they're cast as the star crossed lovers (insert play here, romeo and juliet?) and when they are rehearsing a kissing scene and their lips touch -- the nerd blacks out. Suddenly visions of previous life's start to slowly poor in during a dream like state (where we could play out the different scenes throughout time, etc). The popular person starts to feel some sort of connection with the nerdy person and slowly begin remembering little tidbits throughout random encounters in everyday life (or dreams, I'm basically letting my ideas flow at the moment).

That's where I stopped. I don't know if this is even somewhat appealing. It could be fun trying to flesh out the plot. Also, we could play with different perspectives. I thought maybe even one of the people could have their memories come out like 'visions' or dreams, while maybe mysteriously the other starts writing a journal and lets their free thought poor out.

To me it sounds good in thought, and could really be great or could really be a total clusterbomb waiting to happen. I thought maybe one of the couple could secretly want to end immortality as they can no longer bear having to go through countless cycles of losing the one they love, and always wondering if they will find each other in the next life. <3

Anyways, please give me your honest feelings/ideas on this. :)

Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 12-14-2012, 06:32 AM

Hello, Mistress! ^.^

I'm interested in starting an RP with you. Here are the ones I have found myself interested in the outcast x smart girl idea.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-14-2012, 07:08 PM

Shiverpass:
I would be so delighted to start that one with you!

Izumi:
I don't have time to read your post right now so I will have to get back to you another time.

Shiverpass

Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM

Great! Do you have any ideas in mind? I'm open to anything you wish for that pairing. :) I guess I'm happy with like, the outcast guy, but if you want me to play him, is it alright if I kinda make him dorky?

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-14-2012, 07:34 PM

Shiverpass:
I don't mind who plays who.
Well I don't really have a whole lot ideas for this pairing.

Shiverpass

Old 12-14-2012, 08:16 PM

Fair enough. I have an idea:

The popular girl has an older brother who is being institutionalized in an asylum. At school, she works her butt off to keep up the act of being perfect for her peers. (Maybe she's a cheerleader, maybe she's head of the Homecoming and Prom Committee or Key Club etc) And then there's this guy who is constantly being picked on for liking Star Wars and Star Trek and Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who...and is really smart too, just antisocial. The outcast has a father who's a doctor at the asylum. So he goes to visit one day and he sees the popular girl visiting her brother and recognizes her. She freaks out and she makes him promise not to tell anybody. And after that, they begin to get close. We can maybe make it so that her father is dead and she only has a very strict mother who is hardly home, but the outcasts's father is all warm and nice and he treats the popular girl like a daughter so they all spend a lot of time together and voila -- they've fallen in love! How about that?

Fractions

Old 12-22-2012, 10:43 AM

I see you've got two little hearts near the "Alpha wolf x Son's best friend" title, which means you really want to RP this, yes? I wouldn't mind playing this, but I'm afraid you'll need to elaborate a little more. I may just be stupid, but I don't really understand what you mean by that pairing.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-22-2012, 11:48 AM

Shiverpass:
I am not sure that idea would interest me. It doesn't seem to go with how I feel for the pairing.

Fractions:
Yes I would very much! Basically the Alpha is the boss of the pack. He falls in love with his son's friend. She can either be a human or a werewolf whichever you want. I am fine with either.

I Apologize for the slowness. I have been a little busy with holidays and a bit stressed.

Fractions

Old 12-23-2012, 08:30 AM

That's an interesting scenario. I can assure you I am good at adapting, so whatever you'd prefer for your own idea is fine with me. If you're willing to role play with me, I am willing to do so with you!
If you want to shoot ideas back and forth a little more, we can do that, or if you want to start the RP and shoot me the link, that's fine too. :)
Just let me know.

Sorry, I'm on at really weird hours. I'm working even stranger hours for the holiday season.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-20-2013, 04:08 AM

Fractions:
Goodness I could have sworn I replied to this. Well I am fine with tossing ideas back and forth.
If you want any of my contact information such as a messenger I am fine with that either.
Or we can post it here. I'm fine with whatever really.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 AM

I would be interested in starting a RP with you. Are you still looking for partners?