Melvin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Hello! I'm back after a long break and I really need an avatar. I sold most of the items from my old account because I didn't like them anymore.

Style: not too cute, girly, dark or fantasy-esque (I'm not the best in saying what I like, huh)
Colours: I like toned colours best; green, violet, blue, gray, yellow, brown; don't use pink and black, please

about the base; it's mostly up to you, but don't use zombie, corpse or white skintone; I would appreciate if you used base 5 or 6 instead of the usual light skintone, but I think that might be tough, so you don't have to.
oh, and about the hair - it's up to you once again, but if you want a tip, I like number 24 best. C:

I think that's all? I hope someone will help me.. Thanks a ton in advance!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 03-04-2013, 01:32 AM

Ill give it a go, give me a bit and we shall see what i can come up with. dark fantasy eh?

attempt one:
I kinda used a lot of CI... which might be a problem... if so you can just do away with the background or i can remake. If this doesnt work i will remake if you would like. Unless im so far off base that your like :"wow thats nice but no. and never again". then i understand.

Items used:
Annoying blue circle (floor)
Baked Earth Floor
Windy (right)
Bitter Dark Crystal Anklets
YOURE AWESOME
Silver Moon
Creepy trees
Mystical Forest
Daisy Belt - white
Bathing Bloomer Ruffles
Shadow Faun Legs
Tarnished Teal Inventor's Goggles
Perfectly Careless Grey Necktie
Teal Waist Cincher (f)
Ayumui's Purple Top
Ayumui's Purple Skirt
Elegant Dark Navy Shrug
Blue Uniform Skirt
Stormy Heart Pillbox Hat
Berenice's hair - nebula
Grey Raoul Top Hat

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 03-04-2013 at 01:57 AM..

Melvin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-08-2013, 02:44 PM

Ohhhh, man, I kinda forgot about this thread and yeah.. Sorry! And um.. I have to apologise: what I mean was "not too cute, not too girly, not too dark and not too fantasy-esque". I just shortened it up into one "not too", and, yeah, i can see why you misunderstood that.. I'm so sorry! ._.
I like your avatar overall, but for me personally it's too dark.. :C and yeah, obtaining this amount of CIs might be a problem for me..