xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 AM

A few months after the leader of the saints saved stillpost she thought everything would be like normal again killing people and being with her friends and gang members but she was wrong. Someone from her past comes back to haunt her again. Matt miller is back in town and really wants to know more of the leader of the saints maybe try to take her or kill her.

Name: Emily wright (as in the leader of the saints)

Birthplace: stillwater

Current place: Stillport

picture:

Bio: Emily is the leader of the saints when she was 20 the saints saved her life from the other gangs. Her true friend was Gat and he helped her to becoming a saint. One mission lend her on a boat that put her in a Coma for two years. After she woke in jail and found out that the saints are no more. She took back the City and saints rule stillwater again. After the death of Gat and they took over Stillport she didn't want to leave good and bad memories of Stillport and she stays here for a being she sometimes wish she met the right person.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 02:36 AM

Matt got off of the plane, thinking that that had been quite a boring trip. He looked to the small suitcase of which carried all that he'd had. It wasn't much, at all. It was all that he needed, to do the job he'd set out to do.
He had been recognized by a couple of people, when he was getting off the plane. Mainly by people that worked at the airport, Stillport having been their home. He looked over all the simple people, who had no clue who he was. To their eyes, he was just an Emo kid that wore a lot of Neon.
They didn't know the amount of damage they were to experience very soon from now, once he figures everything out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-24-2013, 04:15 AM

Emily was at the penthouse and cleaning her guns like always. One of her gang members said something is coming to stillport. Emily stopped cleaning her guns she got up and said "well then lets see who it is then." Emily and a few of her gang members they went into the car and the members said going to stillport Airport is going to go down at the airport. Emily nodded and when they got to the airport and they all split up and Emily walked through the airport running into people. Emily walked more and then she ran into something and then she fell "ow that hurt it.." Emily saw a man and was in shock "Matt...."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 06:03 AM

The boy looked up, and his eyes widened at the sight of the gang leader. It wasn't supposed to happen this soon. "E-You.." Through some of the research he'd done while he was gone, he'd learned of her name. But, he didn't want her to know he knew. It was supposed to be a surprise.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, still in shock of her being there. He was supposed to have a plan. He was supposed to sneak up on her. He was supposed to win. But, he didn't see much chance of that happening right now. He'd have to try, though. If she made a move toward him, then he'd have to give it all he had, and hope for the best. But, how did she get here?! Was she leaving Stillport?.. Did she know he was here?.. No, that couldn't be it. She sounded surprised.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2013, 06:58 AM

Emily looked at him and was in shock and then she got up and then she wasn't happy seeing Matt back. Emily crossed her arms and said "My members said something big was going to go down so that is why I'm here. Matt why you back in stillport I thought you left town?" Emily looked at him and then heard her men shooting and then she got her gun and said "I guess we will talk about this later." Emily left Matt and went to fight some other people for hours until they were away from the Cops. Emily told her her members to go around town and check out the other gangs. Emily walked off and went to the basement f her penthouse and looked around and felt like she wasn't alone.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 07:23 AM

Matt was concerned of what he was going to tell her- He couldn't just tell her the truth! 'I'm here to stalk you, and then kill you.' Would most certainly not make Emily happy.
And because of this, he sighed with relief when she walked away. He could still go through with his plan. But first, hurry to get out of here before somebody shoots him, either accidently or on purpose.
He hurriedly walked out the door, and into the car that was there to pick him up. One of the old members of his former gang. He nodded a thanks, before sitting in the back, and getting to work.
He was to look up every single file that had anything to do with Emily, before he could go to sleep- after he finished this, was when the real stuff was going to happen.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2013, 07:35 AM

Emily looked around and felt like someone was watching her. Emily went up to her penthouse and went to her room and she changed into her night gown and she looked good in it. Emily sat on her bed and fell asleep and tried to think why Matt is back in town but she will worry about it later. Emily slept until later in the morning and she got up and rubbed her eyes and she went to the bathroom and went to get washed up and get dressed for her day.

Emily was dressed and she was cleaning her guns and didn't hear from her members in a while and so Emily put down her guns and left them there and left the penthouse. Emily walked though the City and went to take a short cut through the alley but while she was walking she did have a feeling someone was following her she looks around.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 08:01 AM

Matt had searched every search engine, and every website he could think of. He had to break down firewalls and such, but it was quite easy- he'd improved his skill with the computer. Now, he'd like to see Emily beat him in his own world.
He'd found what appeared to be everything to know about her past. Now, he was to start his plan.
He stepped outside, without his normal neon clothes, without the make-up, and with this hair slicked back. He was sure, if people were to pay enough attention, they could tell it was him, but he was wearing normal clothes, and he figured this was a big enough change to make him appear average and not catch Emily's eye.

He walked down the steps that lead to his hotel that he'd be staying in for a while, and out onto the sidewalk. Of course, he wasn't going to walk for very long- he just needed a plain car.
He walked to the nearest store- Huh, Matt thought, Of course it would be Planet Saints. He waited until nobody was around and took one of the cars that were parked there, and started making his way to the nearest Saints Base, in hopes that she'd be there.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM

Emily walked a bit more and then her cellphone rang and she picked it up and the one of the members said they are meeting her back at the penthouse. Emily hang up and then she walked back to her penthouse and then she looked around and really had a feeling someone was following her. Emily walked back up to her home and then it was a meeting. All the members were talking about stuff going on and Emily was just looking at the window and sigh as well. The members will try to take over the others gangster bases. Emily walked to them and said "go fight them and take over their bases we need to know what the heck is going here." The members nodded and then they all left going into their cars and going all around the city. Emily sigh and she sat on the couch "I need to relax for once and maybe then I'll get back to work after I relax." Emily hold her guns while she closed her eyes for a bit.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 10:08 PM

Matt opened up his laptop, and entered the password for the cameras he'd had a few of his former gang members put up while Emily was gone. Small cameras, not that noticeable. But, if you were looking for them, they would be noticeable. The cameras turned on in time to see her sitting down and talking to herself.
Matt banged his head against the headrest on the car seat. He put these things up so that he could see everything, so that he could use everything he could against her. Not to sit here, watching her sit there.
He shut the laptop, and sighed, before looking at himself in the overhead mirror. Matt could barely recognize himself.
He tossed a fake smile to himself, and muttered 'Cheers', before heading out of the car, his laptop in his hands, just waiting to be opened so he could spy. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he was going to do something.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 12:51 AM

Emily rested for a bit and then she opened her eyes a bit and then got up and went to check her phone and sees she didn't get any texts or calls for her members. Emily sigh and then she grabbed her guns and then she went to the bathroom and shut the door and then she turned on the water in the tub. Emily put bubbles in the water and she smiled a bit and then she locked the door and needed time for herself. Emily got undressed and then she went into the tub and she relax and she smiled a true smile. "it is good to be by myself for while it would be nice to have someone but that could never happen but oh well." Emily layed back in the tub and she fell asleep.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 01:34 AM

Matt walked up to the base, and easily got inside. They should really be doing something about security. He looked around, and rolled his eyes. So much bloody purple. He went to the floor he saw she was in, and did his best to hide. Luckily, he saw that it had worked, and she went into the bathroom. He allowed himself to breathe, and wandered out of his hiding spot. He went around, to check any files he might find here. He didn't see where that would be left, though. He continued to look the best he could, while he heard the water running.
He looked back at the door, and frowned. He never actually thought that Emily had a life, things that needed to be done, aside from killing. It was strange.
He took his thoughts away from that, and picked up any paper he saw. A chessboard was left, and there were papers under it. The game appeared to not yet be finished, and he wondered who was playing, but tossed it aside as quietly as he could, and looked at the papers there.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 01:44 AM

Emily heard someone come in and thought to herself the members but they didn't call and then she thought someone else is here. Emily got out of the bath and put on a tank top and shorts on and got one of her guns and opened the do quietly. She left the bathroom and walked quickly and heard someone looking for something and then she pointed her gun at him and said "stop right there why are you here and who are you." Emily was a good shot with her gun and she didn't move. Emily looked mad and she was happy that she had time for herself but not it was ruined.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 02:14 AM

Matt's eyes widened, as he heard the girl's voice come from behind him. This hadn't worked out right, at all. He heard the gun, and he stopped breathing, but not by choice this time. His fear of death had not gone away. He raised his hands slowly, fearing what was going to happen while he wasn't watching.
He quickly slipped a piece of paper that he found useful into a pocket on his shirt, before he raised his hands, though.
He did his best American accent, without turning around, though his voice was shaky, from fear. "I've come here.." He panicked farther. What would he say? Why would somebody be in this place, other then why he really was? "A guy, I think his name was Pierce... He said I could stop by. I... Wanted to join your gang." He mentally facepalmed. Join the gang? Join the bloody gang?! That's the best he could come up with?
However, he had to keep up the American accent, and this façade. At least, for right now.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 03:02 AM

Emily looked at him and then she put her gun down and then she put her hand on her face and sigh. Emily put her gun away and then she walked a bit and said "very well then may I ask why you want to join the saints then?" Emily looked at him and then she was not herself for some reason. Emily got some water and then said "I'm sorry for pointing a gun at you I kinda thought you were Matt Miller." She sigh when she said his name but kinda blush about it but then she shook her head a drinks some of the water.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 03:35 AM

Matt closed his eyes when he head her put the gun away. Oh, thank god. Maybe he wouldn't die today.
He rubbed his chin, and noticed he'd gotten 5'o clock shadow. He hated being like this, but it's helped so far. He didn't know if he should turn around or not- He's never been seen by her without makeup on, but that doesn't always hide what you look like. He looked at the door, and figured he'd be able to escape if he needed.
He turned around, but only looked at her while she wasn't looking at him. He felt his heart speed up at the mention of his name. She couldn't have just waited, until he left, to go to the airport, could she? He also noticed a slight blush go over her cheeks, and raised an eyebrow.
He sat on a chair, and looked towards the TV, but still spoke to her; still in the fake accent, of course.
He almost choked on the words he was about to say, but he couldn't think of anything else. "I've been a big fan of you guys, since I've heard about you. Which was, about a year before you joined, I think. I might not be the strongest person you'd ever meet, but I can do some fighting. My reason, because I've always thought you guys were F****** awesome."
He looked down, at his feet, before saying something else, of which he usually would have looked at their face for.
"You thought I was Matt Miller? And you were going to shoot me?" He grinned a little. Despite how wrong it felt, this was actually getting kind of fun. "Not to be rude or anything, I'd never actually want to be rude, but, I saw that faint pink on your cheeks at the mention of him. What was that about?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 04:19 AM

Emily heard what he said about the saints and she was happy about it "well thanks kid even though it is not like the old days man I miss the old days." Emily sigh and she looked at him and then she sat down and said "Matt miller was a guy that wanted to kill me about a few months ago and he would help us to get the other gangs and he did help us but he left as well." Emily looked at him and said "The way you look you look like him well he is goth like and smart and stupid but over all I kinda have a Crush on him it is sad really I always thought he was cool I might be a gangster but sometimes it gets trying and sometimes I wish I could date someone like Matt." Emily did blush a bit more and then she shook her head. "but anyway sorry for pointing that gun at you now if you want to join I will need to think about it and talk to more of my members alright." Emily drinks more of the water and she looks at him with her goth like eyes.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 04:44 AM

Matt nodded, he actually had heard of the saints a while ago, and agreed. They had changed, so very much. If it was for the best, or for the worst, he really didn't know.
He resisted the urge to roll his eyes, he already knew what he'd done. But, this guy he was pretending to be, didn't. Though, once she said seven certain words, his heartbeat raised to one hundred miles per hour.
The leader of the saints has a crush on him? He thought about it, when he saw the blush, but he figured it was for some other reason. Anything other then that. The strange thing was, was that he kind of liked that fact.
He kept his cool on the outside, however. "Alright, I suppose I should really be getting back. My friend's getting married, and he's pretty much forcing me to throw him a bachelor party." Matt once again, mentally facepalmed. "My name is," He quickly thought of the first name that came to his head, "Emery Von." He grinned, "It'll be great to hear back from you." He said, whilst getting up from the chair.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 04:58 AM

Emily looked at him and nodded at him and said "it was good to meet you Emery Von.." Emily walked over to him and she was wearing a tight shorts and a tank top was tight on her and her hair was long and pink with blue in her hair. Emily smiled at him a bit and said "there is one thing you can do for me though can you find out why Matt Miller is back in town." Emily lean against the wall and just looked at him and it was a job for him for him to be in the saints. Emily wanted to know why he was back in town.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 05:34 AM

'Emery' grinned at her, and nodded. "Of course I can do that. Just give me some time, and it'll work out perfectly." He said with a full on smile. That was actually the truth, for him.
He bowed a bit, before leaving, "It was an honest pleasure to meet you." He said, before exiting. He looked left and right, and saw nobody there. She really was alone all this time. He then started to head towards the exit, and to the car he'd been in. He needed to figure this Emery character out, just in case he needs to use it again.
Once he got in the car, and started it, he barely breathed. He was actual freaking out on the outside, now. Emily liked him? What?! It's.. so... Unlike what he thought of her. What happened to the unnatural unfeeling gang leader that he thought she was?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 05:51 AM

Emily nodded and then she went to bed and she knows she could of been mean and cold but sometimes she needs to be nice to people and maybe try to get life for once in her life. Emily layed on her bed and tried to rest for a while and thinks what would happen if she gave up being a gangster she would be in jail the most part and she likes being a gangster but would like to be in love for once in her life. Emily thought of these things and then she closed her eyes until the members came back. Emily opened her eyes a bit and stood up and remembered of Matt and had a weird feeling about him as well. Emily sigh and then she tried to find her clothes and sigh and she only had a black shirt and black jeans. Emily put them on and then she put on black makeup to hid herself from the other people and they would know she is goth. Emily left the penthouse with one of her guns and walked around tried to know why Matt was back in town.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 06:15 AM

Matt drove back to planet saints, and dropped the car off. He then proceeded to walk to the hotel he'd been staying in. He walked up the steps, and once he was inside, and the door was shut, he leaned against the door, and slid down.
What was happening? She did say kind of.. but she still said crush.
He sighed, and went to put on his makeup, and such. He felt so weird dressed like this.
He had to figure out what to do, especially now. He's gotten himself in a mess, now. He shouldn't have been snooping.
Matt fell onto the couch, and stared at the blank TV. He'd been doing that a lot today. He lost himself in his thoughts. He could never see Emily without his makeup every again, because she'll most likely figure it out.
"Why'd I have to go, and do that?" He asked himself, in his normal British accent. He made things so much worse.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 04:49 PM

Emily walked a bit and then someone took her gun and knew it was Matt gang and wanted to know why a goth girl was having a gun. Emily thought to herself "They don't who I am really I guess i should be scared or something." Emily sigh and then she looked scared of them and said "I'm...sorry but my father told me to take it with me cause of the bad things in this town." Emily looked scared and the gang sigh and then took her to see Matt. The gang knocked on the door and they brought a girl in who was all goth like him. Emily was hurt by them but she didn't say anything and needed to know why they are here. They sat her down and sigh. "W...Why a...am I...I...I here?" She asked all the gang members stood outside of his room.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 12:48 AM

Matt had decided to take a shower. Perhaps that would help relax him, and he really needed to relax. Once he got out, he applied foundation, and halfway into the Eyeliner, there was a knock at his door. He quickly finished up, and it didn't look near as thick as usual, and he walked out wearing nothing but his pants, and a black tank top. He answered, and looked at everyone curiously before spotting Emily.
He felt a small blush come to his face, and hoped it wasn't noticeable. He couldn't really tell who it was, though she seemed familiar. And cute. He felt naked. He didn't even have his makeup completely on! He looked up at the person who seemed to be in charge, and gestured towards the girl.
"What's all this about, then? Bringing a random girl to me? I'm not that lonely, if that's what you're thinking." He told them, before thinking about what he'd just said. "I-I'm not lonely at all! Tha-that's what I meant. And, there's still no reason for it."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 01:04 AM

Matt's men sigh and said "But boss she was outside of the saints crib maybe she knows something." The men were scared of him and they walked out and stood guarding the door. Emily was in shock to see Matt yelling at them and when Emily saw Matt all different she looked away and she blushed a bit. Emily looked at Matt and stood up "My I ask why they took me here and why you blushing sir?" Emily looked at Matt for while and thought it was cute that he yelled at them and he was different and maybe seeing him when he doesn't know who she is makes her think maybe i can be friends with him.