xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-28-2013, 06:00 PM

Many years ago before the leader of the saints join the saints he had a child and never talked to his child ever since. It as been years now the child grew up and came to steelport and find the leader of the saints.

Username: xserenityxninax
Name: Emma Smith
Bio: Emma is the daughter of the saints she was 9 when her father left and since then she wanted to where her father is. Emma came to steelport and looking for her father and found different gangs to kidnap her cause she is the daughter of the saints.
Dislikes: Bullies
Picture:

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 07:00 PM

Username: VampHunterX13666
Name: Matt Miller
Bio: Leader of the Deckers and member of the Syndicate. Expert with Cyber crimes, he's more confident around technology then people. He is socially awkward and is ctually sometimes shy and fearful around them.
Dislikes: physical fights and people
Picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-28-2013, 07:21 PM

Emma was on the plane and looking at the sky and sighing a lot she was heading to Steelport to find her father the leader of the saints. Emma got off the plane and looked around and went down and left the airport and then one of Matt gang members saw her and they were in shock. They called Matt there boss and then said "Boss we found someone you might want to see." They took a picture of her and shows him she looks like the leader of saints.

Emma walked more into the city and went to find the hotel she is going to stay at and then she sees a lot of gangs running the city. Emma looked at her phone and went to do her email. Emma got to the hotel and got to her room and lay down on the bed.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 07:33 PM

Matt answered his phone and looked at the picture. "That can't be... follow her discretly. Tell me when you figure out why she's here." he said and hung up. He finished the hacking he was working on and leaned back in his chair. "This is an interesting turn of events." He smiled confidently. He was in his room where his set up for hacking was.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 07:46 PM

Emma slept for a few hours then she woke up and she yawns. Emma got up and got her bag and left her room and left the hotel. Emma went to the park and sat down and started to drew and trying to know where he is "I wonder where is my father is mom never told me much what he does." Emma kept drawing while thinking about it.

The gang members followed her and then when she talked looking for her father the leader of the saints and then they called Matt "Sir she is in the park drawing and she is here to find her father the leader of the saints what you want us to do about her you want to meet?" One of the members asked him over the phone.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 07:52 PM

Matt answered and heard her reasons for being here. "Yeah, grab her quietly and get her here." he would set up a room just for her. He'd fit it with cameras and a computer for her to talk him over. He wanted to avoid a face to face if he could. "And make sure to not leave any evidence she was ever there." He hung up and got to wiring the room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 07:59 PM

Emma got up and put her notebook in her bag and walks out of the park and went down the alley and starts to look for her father. the members of the gang followed her and then grabbed her and knocked her out and took her to there hideout. Emma woke up on the floor and looked around and sees a dark room and then sees cameras and sigh "what the heck is going on?" Emma looked around more.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:03 PM

Matt flips the computer in her room on, the glow revealed some of the room. "So this is the famous daughter of the Saints gang. It's a pleasure to meet you." Matt leans back but stays in view on the computer. "I'm Matt, you might recall the Deckers at some point before you left. I can't let you find your father, not just yet."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:10 PM

Emma listened to the voice and was lost "I know nothing of you and I thought my father was a business man I haven't seen my father in years." Emma looked around for the camera and saw the camera and looked at the camera with her dark black eyes and said "show yourself why you hiding?" Emma was not mad but calm she wanted to know more about her father and him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:15 PM

He turned the lights on in the room and his face was on the screen and full focus. "Your father is a buinessman of sorts, just not the legal kind, and we don't get along. You really don't know much about this city obviously."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:25 PM

Emma looked at him and thought he was cute and shook her head "of course I don't i came here looking for him I'm from steelwater." Emma looked at him and he could tell she is goth and she looked at her phone and said "Don't try to hack my stuff i can tell you must be a hacker of some kind." Emma looked at him with her Gothic like eyes.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:50 PM

He had to quickly hide a slight blush as he noticed her features. "Like I would waste my time hacking a teen girls phone. All I'd see is you and your friends talking about what boys are and aren't cute." he said sighing. "besides I already did and that was the gist of it. Actually that stuff is child's play for me. He flipped the computer off and sat back. "Man this is going to be interesting. I almost lost my cool." he said out loud to himself. He walked away and got something to eat. He slide a plate of food into the trap door at the bottom of her door and locked it back up. "Enjoy." he said as he walked away. It wasn't poisoned of course, he didn't want to do that, all he would have to do is fill her room with the poison gas to kill her if he wanted to afterall.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:03 PM

Emma looked away and smirked and saw food there and sigh and goes to the other side of the room and said "sorry I don't eat that food i only eat green things Mr Miller." Emma got her notebook out and started to draw again she felt this guy was too weird and wanting to know more of him "if you truly want to know about me then come in and talk to me or are you scared to face me." Emma looked at the camera with her gothic eyes.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:07 PM

He stopped and looked at the door. "If you really want me to stand on the far side of the room. And eat something, We don't want you dying on us, just once won't kill you will it?" he said walking back towards the door finishing his food. He had some soda in his other hand and sipped at it waiting for a response.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 PM

Emma sigh and said "alright then but I only get salads so if you want to eat get me that Mr Miller and I'll tell you want to know about me after all my father never told you about me." Emma sat in the chair and played with her phone for a while and was reading something about Nyte blayde "I really hope Nyte Blayde catches that vampire soon it is so killing me." Emma screams like a fangirl.
(nyte Blayde is a tv show that Matt Miller likes.)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:28 PM

He gets the salad. He really did want her to eat something. He wasn't mean just a little bit anyway. He came back and opened the door. He had heard what she said and looked at her. She was cuter than she had looked on the screen. He placed the salad on the table next to her and sat in the chair by the door that he shut behind him. "Yeah that would be cool. The nyte blyde thing anyway. It's one of my favorites." he said looking to the side hiding a blush.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Emma saw he came in and he got her a salad and it was in front of her and she started to eat it and it taste good she loves them and said "this is a good salad and yea I have watch the show a lots of times and red the books so many times I am writing a fanficton about it." Emma was done eating she giggled about it then she looked at him "is that why you look goth you think you are a vampire?" Emma looked at him and she looked cute.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:37 PM

"No, that's not why, it's comforting to dress this way." he said. "Yeah i've watched the show quite a bit. He looked over at her a cute shyness to him. He sipped at his soda some more and chuckled. Some of his gang members came in and he waved them off. "They're getting nervous, can't say I blame them."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:46 PM

Emma looked at him and said "is it cause I'm the daughter of saints."Emma sigh a bit and said "I came to look for him Mr Miller I haven't seen him in years I was a child when i last saw him I came here to find him and also come to school here." Emma stood up a bit "see I'm a computer nerd and i hoping to get my computer degree." Emma was shy about it "I am goth too if you can tell but as you can see i'm a loner most of the time." Emma sat down and she looked at him and she looked sad.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:55 PM

He had a soft spot for goth's like him and loners he was one. "Stop that." he said and walked over and hugged her. "You know that's not fair. I can relate. I graduated early and I'm really good with computers. I was grateful that I didn't have to drop out. Just kept getting bumped up a grade. I never really had friends. These guys are my friends in away." he said. "I can't let you find your father not yet, all of the gangs are out looking for you. Please stay here, I'll take down the camera's bring a computer in here, let you go to school." he said and let go of her blushing. "Just wait until they stop looking for you to search for your father. I don't need him wanting me dead because I was the one that let you search under the dangerous circumstances." You could tell he was scared of that.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 08-28-2013 at 10:05 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-28-2013, 10:36 PM

Emma blushed when he hugged her and he let her go and she backed up away from him and said "i thought you hated my father and why protect his child." Emma looked at him and felt like she will blush more and hide from him. "if I stay here where would i sleep Mr Miller?" Emma looked at him and then looked at her phone and the wallpaper on her phone is Nyte Blayde.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-29-2013, 11:34 AM

"I don't hate your father really, he terrifies me, I feel like he'll kill me." he said and looked away noticing her phone. He sits back in the chair he was sitting in. "I'm not a fighter, I'm a hacker, and I'm only confident around technology, and I can't let you go out into the death trap that the city is." he sat there like he wanted to say something else. He heard her question and smiled. "There's a spare room here, no camera's a comfortable bed and a computer, no poison gas in the air system for it, that's only this room." he said hitting the button to disable the trap.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2013, 05:00 PM

Emma looked at him and then she smiled a bit "thank you Matt you are a sweet man." Emma looked at him and then she hugged him a bit and said "where is the room I'll be staying at Matt?" Emma looked at him and she had a cute look on her face.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-30-2013, 12:19 PM

"Promise you won't run?" he asked. He blushed lightly when she hugged him. "It's this way follow me." he lead her out of the room and upstairs then to a room just next to his. "The upstairs rooms have normal air vents, no camera's." he said as he opened the door to her room. "Here you are cut...I mean Emma." he said. "Bathroom is right across the hall from your room if you want to take a shower." He then went back down stairs into his hacking room and blushed. "Did I really almost just say that? If her father finds out I'm dead for sure." he whispered to himself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2013, 01:00 AM

Emma followed him to her new room and she looked at the room she loved it. The room was for her and then she saw a computer she was happy. Matt left and she thought why leave but she shook her head and she took over her goth clothes and got in her goth pj and she lay on the bed looking at the ceiling and wondering about something "matty was blushing a bit but why.." she thought about it until she fell asleep.

One of the members came to Matt "Mr Miller why are we keeping her and why are blushing when you are around her?"