xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-07-2013, 10:10 PM

There were two girls working one night and found weird men looking at them. They were the black foxes they have been stealing paintings all over japan. Two girls meet them but they tried to forget about them. One night they both got a letter from them we are coming to get you.

And so they did the girls were best friends and work together and so they need them one of the black foxes members will be watching them and so they will who will watch who....

Name: Takuto Hirukawa
Bio: Takuto is the hacker and he works the computer he doesn't like to tell about his feelings much he is always mean to everyone but deep down he is a good guy. Takuto is a jealous type when it comes to someone he cares for. Takuto lives alone he hasn't seen his parents over 20 years.
dislikes: being alone and being picked on
picture:

Name: Ayumi Chiba
Bio: Ayumi was born outside of tokyo she moved to the city when she left her parents home she doesn't talk about her family much. She works at a museum and she loves the paintings there and feel safe there from her parents. Her best from childhood works with her and she is happy until she meets the black foxes and they take her and her friend and it is not good for her now one of the black foxes must watch them.
dislikes: talking about her parents being alone
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2013, 10:29 PM

(so exsited for this!)

Name: Yukina Miniko
Bio: Yukina is the curator of a museum. She has lived with her grandfather since her faamily was killed in a car accedent when she was younger. She was gven a special gift fro, her granfather just before he passed away. She is super friendly and try to make others happy no mader what,and has a way of bringing the best out of anyone.
Pic:

Name:Hiro Sarashina
Bio: Hiro is a master of disguise with an IQ of 180. He currently goes to an art college, and he comes from a family of appraisers. He has a twin sister called Seiko. he is sweet kind funny he is play boy but he does get jealous when it comes to people he cares about.
pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-07-2013, 11:10 PM

Ayumi was in her home laying in bed like always and was going to work but remember from the night before we will come to get you from the black foxes and Ayumi forgot about it. Ayumi got up and went in the shower and took a nice hot shower to get ready to go work. Ayumi got dressed and left her home and was working down the street and she bump into a guy and she fell over. Ayumi rubbed her head and saw a man who looked like a girl almost.

Takuto was in his home at his computer and then his phone rang he sigh and looked at it and it was from the boss telling him to get Hiro. He sigh about it he got out of his chair he locked the door and went to look for Hiro and then he saw a girl going into the museum and Takuto sigh. Takuto followed her and then looked at the paintings for a while and saw the girl again and he looked mad but sad at the same time.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2013, 11:15 PM

Hiro gave the girl a smile."Im sorry, did I hur you?",he asked offering his hand to her."I was on my way to the musium and wasnt paing attention",he said kindly.

Yukina,who was cleaning paint off her hands as she loked at a painting blinked seeing Takuto wtching her.Then smiled at the painting he was looking at ,and went over."isnt it beautiful?",she said casually."I love the texture and detail the artist used",she said smiling at it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-07-2013, 11:29 PM

Ayumi looked at him and took his hand and said "thank you" Ayumi looked at him and thought he was cute and when he said he was going to to the museum she was in shock she said "oh you are going there well I work there my name Ayumi Chiba." Ayumi smiled lightly.

Takuto looked at the girl and nodded as well and said "I heard the black foxes came here a few nights ago must been scary to meet them." Takuto needed to know the girl who saw them and was waiting for Hiro to get here.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2013, 11:36 PM

Yukina shrugged."nah ... I thought it was neet, my friend was scared though",she said softly.Then blinked seeing kids playing around a sculpture."oh no!",she yellped and ran to chace the kids away from the statue.

Hiro smiled."mind if I walk with you there then?",he asked with a warm smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-07-2013, 11:42 PM

Takuto looked at her and nodded and said in his mind and said "so she and her friend are the ones that saw us well I guess it is time for the black foxes to pay them a visit but who is her friend anyway?" Takuto thought and said "who is your friend?"

Ayumi looked at him and smiled a bit and nodded and they walked and they got to where she works and saw her friend talking to someone "Yukina I'm here sorry for being late."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2013, 11:45 PM

Yukina looked to him then to Ayumi."hey Ayumi!",she said happily then looked to Takuto."she is,um excuse me a moment",she said and went to Ayumi."its okay ...",he said grinning."come on... we have a lot of work to do"

Hiro smiled at Ayumi as they went into the musium and smiled to Takuto.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Ayumi nodded and then went past Takuto and saw the painting and looks at it "I didn't know father's painting was here?" Ayumi looked sad and went up to the fir floor to do her work.

Takuto was in shock how she know about Mr Chiba could she be that child. Takuto looked at Hiro and sigh and pulled him some they can only talk "its them the girls that saw us and well I think one of the girls is from the Chiba family you know the greatest artiest in japan right now." Takuto looked at Hiro and he kept on looking at her and sigh "Hiro no time looking at girls." Takuto walked a bit and said "you keep an idea on the Miss Chiba." Takuto left and waited for her friend to come out and her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 12:17 AM

Yukina frowned at her."yeah, when i saw it coe in i was surprised to",she said as they went n to the offices and smiled at her own artwork that she had been working on.Then pulled out a very rare pendednt that her grandfather left her and put it on a chain and atached it to her neck."there",she said grinning then looked to Ayuki."I'll be back ... just seeing how things are going on down there"

Hiro looked to Takuto."and what are you going to do?",he asked raising an eyebrow.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 AM

Takuto looked at Hiro and said "do not worry about me you do your thing I will do my thing." Takuto said to Hiro and he left.

Ayumi was in the back room checking on the other paintings and really saw most of her father's work and she didn't like it. Ayumi came out of the room and saw a new guard looking at her and it was weird as well. Ayumi went back to the back room and the door was opened and she check off the paintings.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 12:28 AM

Yukina smiled as she walked around the musium keeping an eye on the guests and came to a stop at where the art work had been stolen last night and sighed remembering the note."should i be scared?",she asked herself.

Hiro,who was descised at the guard watched Ayumi and smiled softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 12:39 AM

Takuto looked at the girl and sigh "she must not be scared of us well I will wait until night fall to do something."Takuto sigh and kept on looking at the paintings and saw Hiro watching her and he sigh.

Ayumi left the back room and looked at the guard and he was smiling at her and it felt weird. Ayumi went to him and grabbed his hand and closed the back room door and looked at him and said "who are you why are you watching me I have a feeling your with the black foxes?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 12:44 AM

Hiro smirked."my my, you are too smart",he said going to her and pulled out a clothe that was laced with a sleeping liquid,then going to her he covered her nose and mouth."nighty night",he said softly.

Yukina sighed as she finshed closeing up the musiem,feeling uneasy,she locked it up then went to go have one last look around.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 12:50 AM

Ayumi looked at him and he put a clothe over her mouth and she tried to fight it and then she fell asleep she fell to the ground and she looked cute when she fell asleep she looked helpless.

Takuto saw it was getting dark soon and wonder where Hiro was. Takuto sigh a bit and then he walked away and then got his phone and texted the gang to come here and it was time to show the girls who they are.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM

Hiro then popped up behind Takuto,carrying Ayumi over his sholder."so when do we get started?"

Yukina turned a corner and blinked seeing the boys with Ayumi and hid against the wall.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 12:58 AM

Takuto looked at saw he had Ayumi and he sigh and knew Riki was here and he smirk and said "now please." Takuto said.

Riki was behind Yukina and grabbed her wrist "please come with us we do not want to hurt you please come or something will happen to your friend."

Ayumi was knocked out and was starting to awake and someone was like touching her and then she opened her eyes and saw the same that knocked her out and said "you pervert."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 01:02 AM

Hiro smiled."no,just caushous"

Yukina looked to the man and had dedly eyes on him ."let go",she said and turning she kicked him away from her and rantowards the boys and Ayumi.

Hiro jaw dopped."wow shes good",he said pointing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 01:17 AM

Takuto sigh and then had a gun in his hand and said "now come with us or will you know." Takuto gave a smirk.

Ayumi hated that what he was holding her but at the same time she like it and she blushed a bit but then saw he had a gun and said "don't please we will listen to you guys but what you want?"

Takuto sigh and said "we know we need her fingerprints and I know you are the daughter of the greatest artiest in japan."

Ayumi looked away and started to cry a bit and she hated that man.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 01:26 AM

Hiro looked to Takuto."great , you just had to make her cry1"

Yukina stopped and sighed."fine",she said looking Takuto."ou know,useing a gun is cowerdus",she said going with them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Takuto looked at her and smirk and looked away and said "Hiro take Miss Atumi to your home and calm her down and tell her everything." Takuto went to Yukina and grabbed her arm and took her to his home and said "sit."

Ayumi looked at Hiro and sigh and she was crying still.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 02:35 AM

Yukina gave him a look."how about i stand, I dont feel like sitting",she said glareing at hm.Then blinked seeing he had alcohol.Her face lit up tremencely as she went over to it.

Hiro sighed as he set her down in his home."hey, Miss Ayumi,please stop crying...",he said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 02:49 AM

Takuto looked at her and sigh and then sat down in his chair. Takuto looked at her and said "well we know you both saw us and we need about both of your family so we want you both to help us." Takuto looked at her and said "Hiro as taken Miss Ayumi to his home and he won't try anything."

Ayumi looked at him and she stop crying and she looked at him and said "what you want with me Hiro?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2013, 02:53 AM

Hiro sighed."not sure just yet,we were told we need you and you're friend to help us",she said sitting back .

Yukina ,who had poured herself some wine looked to him."whatever ... ",she said ot seeming afraid or that she cared."and why would I help you hm?",she asked sitting on his counter calmly."and its good someone has taken a likeing to Ayumi,it'll be good for her"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-08-2013, 03:02 AM

Takuto looked at her and sigh and heard about Miss Ayumi and said "Why is that isn't Ayumi father a artiest why she hasn't seen her father yet?" Takuto looked at her and there was no file why she left her father.

Ayumi looked at him and she backed away from him and said "why keep me here I don't even know you might be cute but I don't know you.." Ayumi looked at her cellphone and saw a text from a friend of her's.