Pink Roses
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2013, 11:22 PM

Hello there. I do not often get the chance to do art for other people, but now and then I get in a mood where all I need to draw something is someone else's desire for art.

I can link or email examples. I don't use anything for art outside of pencil, gel ink, and colored pencils. I don't have the resources or skills to do so at this time.

Also, please note that I can only do one piece at a time and I never draw the same thing twice, even if it's the same character it will look different.

Also, please be aware that it may take me time to be able to get the drawing uploaded digitally.

I don't expect anyone to knock down my door, so to speak, but this is here if anyone is interested in discussing art with me.

I also wanted to add that I am best at head shots but I can attempt fuller body pictures if someone would like to ask but they will take me longer. I will attempt to draw almost anything, but there are things I know are beyond my current artistic limitations.

As for my prices, I'm rather new to this so it will really depend on what you want and how long that will take me. As well as the quality when I upload it. Basically, what I'm trying to say is we can decide on a price once the art is done and you see it and we can determine together how much it is worth.

I would also like to note that unless we arrange for me to mail you the physical drawing or sketch, you will only get a picture of it, that is a digital copy (or copies depending on the picture).

Please be aware, though, that I am totally willing to mail you the physical drawing, it's just going to cost you extra Mene gold because I will have to buy the proper sized envelope(so I don't have to fold your drawing) to send it to you.

Here is the link to my deviant art gallery.

http://rrosethornjdt.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited by Pink Roses; 11-21-2013 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: needed link