xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 05:28 AM

It was about a year since Tohru met the somha family. Tohru meets two new girls but worried about them. This is there story how they meet the Somha family.

Name: Hatsuharu Somha (aka Haru)
Bio: Haru is the cow he as been friends with Tohru for a year and he liked Yuki for a long while. Haru and Kyo always fight and Haru is a nice guy but he looks like a punk and they are two sides of him Black Haru he is more mean and he also flirts more.
picture:

Name: Saya Hatsune
Bio: Saya is a shy but a dark girl she just moved here cause of her father work. Saya is a little weird she doesn't talk much but she wants to make new friends.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 05:55 AM

Name:Akito Sohma
Bio:Akito is the head of the Dohma family.He is concidered to be "a god",who rules over sohma house hold.He is violent,has wicked mood swings,and inflics abuse on th other sohmas.Includeuing emotianal.He resents the others.And anyone who befriends them,like Toru.

Name: Yukina Utsubasi
Bio: Yukina is a very kind girl who has just moved back to the town.She is an old ,best friend of Toru.She knew HatsuHaru as a kid though he always kpt her away.Shes,however is the one who can help break the sohma curse.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 06:17 AM

Haru was at school and he sighs like always and then he saw Tohru and Yuki and Kyo and was talking to them and then he heard two new students were coming to this school. Haru then looked at it was Akito and he never thought he would come to this school.

Saya was in the hallway she came to the school and she was a dark girl, Saya walked past Akito and Haru and his friend and looked at them with her dark purple eyes. Saya kept walking towards to her classroom and sigh.

Haru looked at the girl and said "that was weird she look like Akito but more darker and more cuter." Haru Smirk.

Kyo hits him on the head "get your mind off girls for once second." Kyo yelled at him.

Tohru looked at the girl and said "it was weird she did look like Akito." Tohru then heard a voice and she remembers it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 06:21 AM

"TOORRUUU!",Yukina yelled and ran to her with a hug."its been way way way too long!",she said grinning.

Akitowalked into the room looking around he gave cold dark glare to Toru and the other then blined as a girl went raceing by him and almost tackeled Toru.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 06:27 AM

Tohru looked at her and was happy to see her "Yukina it as been too long." Tohru smiled.

Haru was right behind Tohru and said "Tohru who is this girl."

Tohru looked at him and said "this is Yukina my best friend she moved years ago."

Saya sigh and thought this school was bad. Saya left the classroom and then went to the window and look through the window and didn't smiled at all.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 06:44 AM

Yukina looked from Toru to the others."hello there,nice to meet you all",she said smiling brightly.

Akito watched her go ,then looked to the new girl,his eyes hardened he then huffed also leaving the room,going to the window staring out it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 07:10 AM

Saya looked at the window and then saw a man came her way and he was looking at the window and sigh and said softly "people just don't shut up." Saya was cold she could hear those people talking and it bothered her.

Haru smiled at her and leaned into her "you know she is kinda cute." Haru smirk at her and lean a bit closer.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 AM

Yukina blinked looking at him the sweaked happily."I LOVE YOUR HAIR!",she said grinning."it reminds me of a cow!"

"Agreed",Akirto said softly watching the other students walking in.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 07:22 AM

Haru looked at her and laughed a bit "I guess it does." Haru looked at her and smiled then he got smack again but it was Yuki this time and sigh and then heard Akito talking and said "did Akito talked to a girl?"

Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru were in shock they never heard him talk to a girl before.

Saya sighs and then she looks at him and said "I'm Saya I guess what those say your Akito I take it." Saya looked at him with her dark purple eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 07:26 AM

Akito nodded and looked waya again goinmg quite.

Yukina looked at the group as they looked to Akito and Saya."well,im gonn take my seat",she said grinning and took her seat.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 07:31 AM

Tohru noddded and took her seat as well.

Haru sat down and reach to Kyo and said "Dude who is that girl Talking to Akito?"

Kyo sigh and said "for goodness sake man can you careless about girls for one second."

Yuki shock his head.

Haru sigh and looked at Saya and Akito "it is scary they look like and act like but she could do better then Akito." Haru then looked at Yukina and smiled and thought she was cuter then Saya.

Saya sigh and went to write something in her journal like she always does and said "you don't like people do you Akito?" Saya talked to him while she was writing in her journal.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 07:38 AM

Akito smirked."what d you think",he said entering class,and desided to mess with Haru and the others sitting behinde Yukina.

Yukina fgelt cold eyes on her back ,but decided to ignore it as she opened up her note book.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 07:49 AM

Saya closed her book and looked at him in his eyes and said "the way you talked to them of course it looked like you hate them." Saya said then and looked at her book and said "I'm kinda the same way." Saya sigh.

Haru looked at Yukina and said "Yukina are you okay?" Haru felt worried about her and knew Akito was watching but then he was talking to that girl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 07:55 AM

Akito looked to her and then looked back away not knowing what to say.

Yukina blinked looking to him."hm?oh yes im fine",she said giving HatsuHaru a big smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 08:02 AM

Haru smiled at her as well and he looked at the teacher and thought it was so boring and so he fell asleep.

Saya sigh and then was looking at her book she didn't care about the class that much.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 08:05 AM

When the bell rang,Yukina stood up and smiled at Haru gently shaking him.

Akito gave Yukina a death look when she touched Haru and stood.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 08:11 AM

Haru yawn and stood up and said "that was boring good thing i sleep." Haru grin and then looked at Yukina and smiled at her and said "I am okay Yukina thank you for waking me up." Haru then looked at Akito with glare on his face.

Saya stood up and sigh "people are so stupid..." Saya walked off and sigh and said "that Akito guy he is cute but he is different from the rest I wonder why." Saya went outside and she sat under a tree and was reading a book.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 08:13 AM

Yukina smiled."any time",she said heading out of the class.

Akito went to him."carefull Haru,she may find out what a monster you and the others are",he said lowly and headed out of the class as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 08:23 AM

Haru smiled and then listen to Akito words but he was mad at him and ran to him and grabbed his shirt "look Akito you might head of our family but it doesn't mean you can be rude and used us." Haru was mad now and said "that is the reason you have no friends." Haru looked at him.

Saya then feel asleep under the tree.

Haru looked at him still and calmed down and let him go and said "why not talk to that girl Saya you both are alike it might good for you to have someone." Haru walked pasted him and said "I think she went outside." Haru left and went to find Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 08:31 AM

Akito laughed watching him go."this will be fun",he said and headed outside.

When Haru fond Yukina,she was in the middle of a fight with one of the schools jocks.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 08:38 AM

Saya was sleeping she looked beautiful in her dark outfit her hair was pure black her skin was pale. Saya opened her eyes her eyes was pure dark purple like the darkness.

Haru saw and then grabbed one of the jocks "now now now hitting a girl is not right you know." Haru smirk and then black Haru was out and then jecks came after him and he hit them all and they were all down. Haru looked at them and then looked at Yukina and said "are you alright?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 08:51 AM

Akito was infront of her."you know that falling asleep out here is a bad idea right?"

Yukina looked to Haru ."yeah im fine,i had it under conrol you know"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 08:57 AM

Haru looked at her and smirk and then he lift her chin up and said "i couldn't stand by when a cute girl was being attack." He smirked.

Saya looked at Akito and sigh and said "I really didn't care I rather someone take me anyway." Saya looked closed her eyes again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 09:05 AM

Akito tilted his head."whys that?"

Yukina blushed some and took a step back."its okay.im use to stuff like that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 09:41 PM

Haru looked at her and rubbed the back of his head and said "I am sorry if I did something." Haru smiled at her and knew he can't hugged her but he can do this. Haru smiled and then kissed her on the forehead and smiled and said "watch yourself Yukina."

Saya opened her eyes again and looked at him and said "I just want someone who understands me and be cut off from everyone else if I have one person I don't care about anyone else." Saya said softly. Saya stood up and then looked at him and said "Akito have you ever wanted someone but you couldn't have?"