Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-22-2014, 12:09 AM

I am making a Spring Break Hangout! If you would like to chat during my Spring Break, please do so!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-22-2014, 05:57 AM

My spring break is just ending. Are you doing anything fun for your break?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-22-2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Who? View Post
My spring break is just ending. Are you doing anything fun for your break?
Aww I hate that feeling when your break is at an end XDD

Well I am down at my parents house for the weekend because it's my dad's birthday. On Tuesday, my boyfriend and I are going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. On Wednesday, my roommate and I plan to go visit a few different apartment complexes around our area because we want to move somewhere else when our lease is done.

I'm going to get some reading done, some homework done, and some pixeling done :D

At least that's the plan :P

Did you do anything fun for your break?

LumpySpacePrincess
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 PM

Yay, a new hangout! I love new hangouts.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-22-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySpacePrincess View Post
Yay, a new hangout! I love new hangouts.
haha - mine always die D:

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-23-2014, 04:32 AM

That sounds like a lot of fun, Maria!

I was pretty boring. Boyf and I wanted to go to Kansas City as I've never been and he used to live there and loves it. He couldn't get off work, though. So I picked up extra shifts at my work to try to make some extra cash. I had some days off, though, and I just lazed around watching TV and cleaning my room. That was nice!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-23-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Who? View Post
That sounds like a lot of fun, Maria!

I was pretty boring. Boyf and I wanted to go to Kansas City as I've never been and he used to live there and loves it. He couldn't get off work, though. So I picked up extra shifts at my work to try to make some extra cash. I had some days off, though, and I just lazed around watching TV and cleaning my room. That was nice!
Extra cash is always a good thing!! At least it seemed to be a productive break for you!! I need a couple days of just being lazy - that would be nice! Hopefully I can do that this break! D:

I've never been to Kansas City either. I've never been to anywhere in the middle of the United States XD Only on the edges XD

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-23-2014, 10:48 PM

I should have been more specific - I live in Missouri but have never been to KC. I was a bit distracted while writing that post so it didn't come out right.

If you can get even half a day to just laze around, I totally recommend it. It was so nice to be able to relax without having "but I have homework to do also..." thoughts in the back of my head. Though now they're back because I have an essay due on Tuesday. WHO ASSIGNS HOMEWORK OVER SPRING BREAK, HONESTLY.