Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2014, 06:49 AM

Someone Just for Us

It has been several years since Chi found her someone just for her. Persocoms however haven't really changed much over the years. The only improvements are their appearance and multiple functions. The line between love has blurred over the year between Persocoms and humans. Some Persocoms have even feel in love with each other. However love isn't always easy for anyone, or anything to find. This is where we begin.

Jany and Jenny
Name: Jenny
Race:Persocom
Job: Baker
Owner:parents
Story: Jenny has spent many wonderful years with her parents. The best day of her life was meeting her sister Jany for the first time. The two have a special bond, that Jenny Cherish more than anything in the world. Unlike most Persocoms the sister are special. Each one has a set of small wings attached to their back. Jenny remembered their father saying it made the special, and one of a kind. Her father had helped her land a job, at one of the local bakers. In a matter of months she became the top baker. She spends her time decorating deserts and pastries, as well as spending time with Jany when she can.

Alec
Job: Protector of the forgotten temple.
Owner: unknown
Story: Alec was made by a special couple. He had been their dream child in many ways. They had made him to be strong and kind. He brought much happiness into their lives. One day that happiness ended for them, a fire broke out in the temple. Alec saved the couple and all the inhabitants of the temple at his own loss. He was so badly injured that the couple couldn't save him. Before he died he ask the couple to remake him as one of the winged spirits he had loved hearing about. He had asked for them to make him both good and dark, that way he scare any evil spirits. The couple saved what they could of his memories and made him a new body complete with wings. One wing black the other one white just as he requested. The couple awoke Alec once they had rebuilt him spending many good years with their beloved son. They left the temple and the inhabitants in his care for all of time. Their hope was to leave one small ray of hope in the world. Alec was their hope of happiness. They had made him to be one of a kind so no one would ever think he was something to throw away.
[CENTER]Yoite

Yoite is the song of Jenny and Nick made from Jenny's programing and memories. He helps his parents run the family business and is learning about the new world.
Grown Up:

Anju
Anju is the daughter of Jany and Alec. She was made from her mother's programing and memories of Alec. She helps her mother run the family business.
Grown UP:

Sabrina Sakura Ming
Sabrina is a successful model and business women. She has her own clothing line, and perfume line. She is quiet the sight to see see. Besides her modeling career she has some big name movies under her belt as well. Sabrina has always had a crush on nick. She grew up two blocks away from him and has never been the girl any parent would approve of. She had got him arrested once for one of her seems though the charges where dropped once her father stepped in. She has never had to work for anything due to her fathers money and power. She is the ultimate spoiled bad girl and always gets what she wants. Nick was always the one thing she always wanted but couldn't get.

Forgotten Temple:

[CENTER]
The Forgotten Temple is more like a city. It is one of the oldest temple cities left to date. At it's hay day there where many people calling the temple home. It once was the center of attention from far and wide. Today it is a protected site and viewed as a treasure.

Nick and Jenny's house.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-29-2014 at 05:51 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2014, 08:31 AM

Nick

Race:Human
Persocom: none for now
Job:Work as a high school study tutor
Story:He has lived in the big city his hole life. he is in collage studying to become a teacher for grade school. he lives by him self in a apartment near his school. he all ways wanted to get a persocom,but money. normally go's to his schooling as well food to survive.

Name: Jany
Job: Book store worker
Owner:parents
Story: She was made to keep her big sister company. there mother help her get a job at a local book store. a few miles away form home. at times Jany try's to get new cook book's for Jenny. when they first met Jany gave her sister the biggest hug ever. she loves both of her parents but at times. feels a little lonely not knowing if someone is other there waiting for her?

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 11-12-2014 at 08:47 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2014, 08:45 AM

Alec stood just outside the temple gate, as he swept the entrance. He had just put up a vacant sign for any who where looking for a place to stay. Normally he house locals who couldn't afford the high prices of living around the area. Sometimes people came just because most places wouldn't allow pets. He currently had ten collage students who called the temple home. They helped him keep the temple maintained. Four of the tents even did tours of the temple for visitors. It was like a small family here within the walls of the temple. Most people where shocked or frighten by his appearance, when they first saw him. He had become accustom to it over the years.

He smiled as some of the locals passed bowing back to them in respect. He looked up one they had passed seeing the beautiful sky. It made him smile as he turned remembering he needed to prepare lunch. Today he and the others had a large group of students from the local collage coming for a research paper. He had promised them a tour and a meal on their visit.
He hopped the instructor had warned the students of his appearance. He didn't wont any students fainting as they had the last time a group came.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2014, 09:03 AM

Nick was fallowing his class mates to a temple. that there teacher was sending them to for a research paper. he understood why it would be a learning experience for them all. he sighs out wishing he could get a persocom of his own. all he had was tablet to use when everyone else had sweet persocom's. he wonder what they would have for lunch today? since they would eat at the temple.

He then starts to hear his class mate Jeremy. talking about the new persocom model that just came out. sure sometimes he would by magazine about these robot's. he even knows someone that has made there own. but just looking at the one in stores the price shock him. how could anyone living on there own get such a sweet thing.

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2014, 09:32 AM

Alec smiled as he looked at the time. He couldn't help but smile knowing that soon the students would be stopping by. He had got most of the food prepared all he lacked was some treats for the students. He had saved money from rent, and donations accumulating a lot of income for the temple. His parents had also been rather rich before their accident. They had invested it for him to ensure he would always be taken care of. He walked to the phone mounted on the wall, and picked it up dialing the local bakery. He placed his order in a hurry trying to get one last thing ready for students he had forgotten about. He hurried to make one last call to the book store. He needed books about the history of the different temples located around the area. He also wanted to get them one of the different legends and myths. He hurried and placed his order. Now all he had to do was wait for the delivery of both items. He had given them plenty of time to get his order to him.Normally he would rush to get the orders himself. However the other tents where busy today with their own choirs.

Jenny looked to the handsome black haired man that yelled her name. He looked a little frantic. She wasn't sure what she should do to help him. After a moment the man handed her the order form. She looked at it and understood why the man looked so frantic. It was quiet a large order that the temple owner wanted delivered to him. She simply smiled taking the order and getting to work. She quickly filled the order, boxing it and packing it in bags. She saw that the owners new servers where in and were all busy with customers. She walked over to the black haired man and handed him a list of times. "Please make sure you get either Lou or MiMi to take over for me. I wrote down the times everything must come out of the ovens. Don't worry I have already filled all the shelves and displays. You are more than repaired to handle this while I'm gone. Yoko and Max are out with the flu today so I'll deliver these to the temple. Don't worry I have already downloaded direction to get there." She said as she watched the black haired man smile and then hug her. She simply smiled, gathering the bags and heading out. She carried four bags in her arms and many in the backpack she wore. Many people and Persocoms stared at her as she walked by. Many thought she was just dressed up and was cute. She wore a loltia style purple dress, with different sweets designed upon it. On her head she wore a elegant crown with purple jewels a cupcake hair pin right off of it with a black bat above it. Her neck she wore a purple choker with a black bat on it, the finishing touch was her purple boots that had bat wings coming off them. Everyone who saw her knew that was the signature outfit for the Sweet and Evil Bakery.

She smiled as she walked following her own GPS. The sky was so beautiful today she thought, it made her wish she was with Jany. Her little sister loved spending sunny days together with her, and their parents. The thought of her parents made her slightly sad. Something was wrong with her parents even though they wouldn't admit it. They seemed different some how. Her mind wondered as she walked. Before long she looked up in time to see a large stone wall surrounding a beautiful temple. She walked around the side of the stone wall looking for the entrance.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2014, 11:43 PM

The book store owner was busy when the phone rang. he pick it up then talk to the person on the other end for couple of minutes. after getting off the phone he tell's Jany. she would have to take the delivery to bring the books. normally he would send someone else but a few people called in sick today. "Please don't worry Boss I can handle this. just remember a new shipment of books are coming in today. if they get here before I get back Jack,Alice and Ted can help you." Jany says in a happy voice while starts to get the books down. that she would need to bring to the temple owner. she wonder why her order so much stuff for?

After five minutes she starts to leave the book store. she wares her normal uniform of school of top books shop. a schoolgirl short sleeve top that was white,blue with a red ribbon, a long skirt dark blue skirt. a pair of high issued school shoes black white socks. as she rides to the temple. on the bike she starts to sing softly to her self.

The young man wonder if he would see anything. different form the other temples he had been to before. as his class mates joke around about different stuff. such as girls are what news was just plain crazy to them. he was unsure if he should talk with one of the girls are the guys. one girl slaps Allen after he ha made a rude comment about a girl. he laughs softly he got a long with some kids. plus he dose baby sit when he has to do it as favor for his family.

He like the idea of being a grade school teacher. but knew he would have to a internship before. at some school even if it's just a preschool would work. he then hears they are only fifteen miles away form the temple. form someone's persocom going off with the directions. to get the class there Nick had a feeling it was the head student. how is Fuji-kun he is top of there class grade wise. when it came to just about anything rarely he would get a b are c in there class.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 12:05 AM

Jenny stopped at the entrance of the Temple. She was in awe of the massive structures she saw. This wasn't like any temples she had ever seen. There where multiple buildings, and even streets. It looked more like a city than a temple. She saw different stands with a few people dressed in kimono's and traditional robes ready to greet people. She honestly was surprised with how many people where there. She stood there as her eyes went pale. A weird sound came from her as she took video of what she saw. Her eyes returned to normal in a matter of moments once she had what she wanted to record. She slowly made her way inside.

"Hello, I am looking for Alec. " She said walking up to one of the dressed women. The woman just smiled as she pointed up the street, instructing her to go to the main house. The woman said she couldn't miss it. There where a grove of cherry blossom trees in front of it. Jenny walked quiet a ways looking for the building. She noticed that the place seemed to look, staged as if something big was going to happen here today. She wondered what was going to happen here for the pastries and different deserts.

Alec looked up as he heard steps not fair from him. He walked out as he saw one of the local Persocoms appear to help him with the food. He gave the Persocom the orders and left it there. He made his way out into the front of the building. He smiled seeing the cherry blossoms just starting to bloom. He had ordered some of the workers to put up food stands in front of the building. He also had a book stand put up. He helped the workers finish setting up the tables and pillows on the temple grounds for the students. His mind raced as he tried to make sure he had everything done to perfection.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2014, 01:57 AM

Jany stops the bike once she is front of the temple. yet was shock by what she saw it look like a city to her. "Wow this place is big. I better bring the books in right away." she says to her self in a quite voice. while getting off the bike then pick up the bags with books in them. she then starts to walk yet stop once to record some video of this place. after she finish she starts to walk around a bit more. to look for the owner of the temple.

"Excuse me but where mighty I find Alec at? Jany ask a lady in a pretty flower print kimono. once the lady tolled her she walks over to the owner. "Um you must be Alec right? if so where would you like these books at sir?" she ask in a polite voice that is shy sounding. her hair is up in pigtails today with light pink ribbons.

Jeremy tell's Nick about a discount shop. that sell's old and new persocoms knowing his friend wanted one. "Thanks for the info man I owe you one. maybe now I can be able to get one. if I can save enough money on the side." he says while patting his buddy on the back. by now the where ten miles away form the temple. there teacher had warn them not to break anything. are they would have to pay for it if the owner ask them to.

Nick has a lose green shirt on,pair of blue jean pants. some tennis shoes on they where black in color. he had a tie on around his neck red in color match his hair. he had work after this class since. the high school would let out soon after. so students can go home study try get there home work done. before having to bring it back to school the next day.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 02:37 AM

Alec smiled as he turned hearing his name. He stood there as he stared at the beautiful girl. He felt strange as he found it hard to form words around her. He just stood there as he tried to speak. "I..IIIIIIIIIIII..."Finally he just shut his mouth as he looked up seeing another girl just behind the one before him. He looked back to the Pink haired as he looked the two over. "Your.rr...Persocoms?" He manage to get out wondering because of how close in appearance they appeared. He noticed the purple haired girls wings as he smiled. " I thought I was the only one with wings." He said as he looked back to the pink haired girl still feeling a little shy around her. "I...am Alec. I'm sorry. Please I have stands for each of you to set up everything. I had asked if you could stay here for the event and hand out the books. " He said looking to the pink haired girl then looked to the purple haired girl. "Can you stay please and server the deserts. I thought if would be good business for both your jobs. When your done I would be happy to show you both around, as well as compensate you for your serves."He said as he smiled looked at the pair. "Please don't think me rude but what mode are you. I have never seen Persocoms like you before." He said hoping they wouldn't take offense.

Jenny finally found the main building. She smiled as she saw the pink pig tails recognizing the beautiful girl. She smiled as she walked up behind them waiting her turn. She noticed that the owner of the temple wasn't a human. In fact the owner was a Persocom like her and Jany. She kept quiet as she waited not wishing to bed rude. Her eyes moving over the cherry blossom trees. Cherry blossom trees where her favorite they had always been. Most people didn't think she would like such things due to her appearance. She looked at the strange Persocom seeing that he seemed almost flustered around Jany. She said nothing as she tried to let Jany had time with him. She nodded hearing his request leaving Jany there with Alec as she found her stand.

Jenny went about placing all the deserts on the stand. She quickly set up her own system so she had some displayed, the rest where below on plates ready to go. She worked hard to try and make the deserts look appealing so people would wont them. She smiled as she pulled out some of the menus from the bakery she kept in the back pack. She placed two standing up and the others in front laying down so people could take one if they wanted to. Once she was done she stood there and fixed her hair making sure she was ready. She kept to herself letting her sister have her own time.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2014, 02:54 AM

The collage class was now five miles away form the temple. Nick could not wait to see what it look like. he all ways like to travel with his family. it help him learn more about different places. he once had a choice of going to a collage in the usa. but he chose to stay here in japan. not wanting to have to worry about his family. they meant the world to him,even if he dose not have a special someone. in his life he hope to find the right girl some day. but that mighty take a few more years for all he knows.

"Sure I can stay to hand the books out. my boss should not mind he is forgetful at times." Jany says with a light laugh when speaking. she did not know Jenny was here as well. till she saw her she was happy,to see her big sister. her hair was more blond then pink. but at times people got her hair color confused easily. "That is all right I'm Jany it is nice to meet you Alec. we are twins as well persocoms are parents made us. so I guess we are custom models." she says while starting to blush. he was so handsome if she had a heart. it would have been beating a mile a minute right now. yet wonder if she should go to the stand he had set up for the books now?

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 03:36 AM

Alec just smiled as he stared at Jany. He wondered if this was how humans felt, when they talked about love at first site. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. There was just something about her that captivated him. His eyes shifted to her hands as he bent down taken the books from her. "Here let me help you set up please." He said as he smiled at her. "Your parents must be like mine were. My parents made me this way because I asked for it. They loved me just the same. Not many are use to seeing Persocoms with wings. He said as he laughed a little. "It is a pleasure to have you. If you like I can can get some of your book store flyers from the house. If you wanted to put them out. " He said trying to make conversation with her hoping she didn't think he was weird.

Jenny smiled as she watched the pair. She couldn't help herself, Jany looked happy for once. She knew her little sister was shy even around other persocoms. So seeing her smiling around this one made her happy. Her attention turned the the cherry tree branches above her. She looked up trying to find one that was in bloom. She sighed after a while not finding one. She hopped one day she would find her someone special. Maybe there was someone out there that could lover her just the way she was, her wings and all.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2014, 04:32 AM

Jany could not help but laugh softly at what he had said. he did prove a point about it was rare to see other persocoms with wings. "Oh could you please get some flyers. I forgot to bring some with me,I was in a rush. to get these books here on time." she says while blushing even more now then before. Jany wonder if Jenny wanted a new book? sometimes there store get's books form different country's. she then looks up seeing flowers they where. her big sisters favorite her favorite flower is not in season right now. which is nadeshiko it blooms in late may right before june starts.

Nick's class was about to get to the temple. yet they had to stop once on the way there for bathroom break. next time they should take a bus form the collage. it would be more quicker then walking. but it was local college not a fancy one. but it was a good school they even had decent food. so the students could not complain to much. if you lived in a dorm they are okay size to be in. a lot of the class hope there lunch not be left overs for today. some brought there own lunch just encase.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 04:49 AM

Alec smiled as he bowed to her before leaving. He walked back into the house, walking down the long halls. He smiled as he found the office. He walked inside as he looked at the large cubed shelving. He kept many of the local business flyers here giving them to, the workers to hand out if visitor asked for any. He smiled seeing the flyers. He looked up hearing the clock that hung over head ring. He smiled as he ran out to the front yard. He hurried to where Jany was. " Here!!!" He said handing the flyers to her. "Sorry, the students from the collage should be here any moment. " He turned as he saw the persocom he had instructed order along with some other workers appear. Each one was dressed in traditional robes. The food was traditional food. They had just about anything anyone could wont. The workers took to their stands as they waited. He looked back to Jany. " The students are coming to do research for a paper. I arranged for them to have a authentic meal, like what use to be severed here. Please feel free to explore the grounds once you are done. I hope though you will come find me before you leave." He said as he smiled at her hoping she would enjoy herself. "Soon we shall meet our guest of honor. I guess I should go take my place and wait for them. " He said to her excusing himself. He headed to the gate and waited for the students.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2014, 05:13 AM

The class of college students are now coming to the gate. they where all chatting up a storm with each other. Nick pokes his other friend Yue in the ribs. "Yue stop leaning on me man. what did you do have a all nighter last night?" he ask his buddy while Jeremy tolled them. to be quite since he was use to those to having arguments. in class then they would both get there butt's in trouble. Fuji would class those two the class clowns of getting in trouble.

Jany makes sure to put the fliers in a straight pile. then did the same with the books,she likes to keep things neat. as well nice and clean at the book store when there. she notice he was in a hurry to go greet the students. was this the reason why he called in the book order so late? she then waves to her sister seeing Jeeny. is cross form her stand it made her happy. they rarely get to see each other when working. she waits for the students to start coming on in. so she could hand books out to them. she would be sure stay after being done here.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 05:35 AM

Alec appeared at the gate as traditional drums began to play as he appeared from a cloud of smoke he used his wings to sweep it away as he stood there grinning at the students. "Welcome to the Forgotten Temple. Today you will step back in time. Remember to pay homage or a spirit might find you." He said as the two Guards stepped forward. A beautiful dressed woman in a pink kimono with flowers on it stepped forward. She bowed the students. Alec held out his hand taking hers as he stared into the crowed of students. " Before we start your tour your lunch is waiting for you. Please follow the Lady of the the temple and I to your lunch." He said as he bowed along with the woman.

They lead the students along the different streets as they made their way to the main house. He smiled seeing the main house and the front yard. Everything looked so nice. He loved seeing the tables on the ground with the different pillows. All the servers where present all waiting on the guest. The food was all ready and still hot. Both Jany and Jenny did a wonderful job on their own displays. He lead them to the yard as he turned with the lady facing them. " This is the main housing here. The Nobles, and Kings lived here in this city. Today we have treats for you. We have prepared you dishes from that time. Please feel free to eat as much as you like. We have deserts for you, and as a treat some research material for you to take home. Thank you for honoring us with your attendance. " He said in a loud commanding voice. He turned leading the woman past the tables to the porch where a pillow was waiting for her. Four other women already sat there each one with a different instrument. As she took her spot she picked up her own instrument and began to play along with the other women.
Alec hopped the students would love the treats they had gotten for them. He stood off to the side now near Jany as he waited to see the reaction from the students.

Jenny smiled as she looked up seeing her sister. She waved back turning though hearing the sound of drums. She quickly fixed herself as she tried to get ready. She was amazed with everything she saw. She deiced at that point to take video as she stood there no one know.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2014, 08:46 PM

Jany stand ready and waiting for the students. she wonder if they would think she is younger then them? she dose have a child like looking face. she smooths her skirt out a bit the bike ride here. was not that long but still,ridding in a skirt was a little tricky.

The class of collage students where shock by the size of this temple. Nick was to busy looking around at first. he notice this place was like a hole new city. when they went to sit down to have lunch. everyone was having a great time so far. some of them talk in between trying the food out. but some of the students where shock to hear. that kings even nobles lived here before. what sort of stories could this place tell them?

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 03:16 AM

Alec smiled seeing the students. He walked over to where Jany was as he stood near her. He wasn't sure what to say. He found that she was, very attractive. It wasn't sure why he felt the need to be near her. He moved his wing slightly as he stood there trying not to fidget. He hopped that the event would be as good, as he had planed for it. He smiled as he bowed to the teacher who walked by. The teacher seemed so happy here.

Jenny video all of the students as they walked by. Once the last student pasted she stopped filming . Her eyes returned to normal. She wondered what desert would sell first as she looked at the assortment she had brought with her. She looked around at each of the students as she wondered if she would ever find her special someone. It was a crazy thought she knew. Most people didn't like persocoms like her. She wasn't the cute one that was Jany. She was the strange one. The people who liked her normally where people she didn't want to be with.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-14-2014, 05:13 AM

Nick eats a lot of food yet was on of the first students to finish. he then walks over to Jenny's stand to take a look. at what sweets she had to offer. he was takeing his time trying to pick something out. he knew his class mates mighty try one of each. he notice the persocom running this stand was different. he could tell she had bat like wings on her back plus purple hair.

Jay waits yet notice someone at her sisters stand. she then starts to giggle softly look's like someone. had fallen for her big sister again,hopefully. this guy would be Jenny's type for once. "Your temple is quite nice Alec-san. I do hope,we will be able to learn. a bit of history while visiting here today." Jany says to him in a soft yet shy sounding voice. why did she feel so strange around him for? could this be what her parents called love?

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 06:03 AM

Jenny smiled as she gave a bow to the student who appeared at her stand. "Hello, all of our goods are deletable. " She said as she held out a flyer to him. She sounded cheerful as she smiled warmly at him. " Please feel free to look at our menu here. We have just about anything you could want. I recommend some of the single person cakes here." She said pointed to the small cakes she had at the front of the display. "They come in many different flavors. I have been told that Strawberry, and our Chocolate are some of the best. " She said pulling out one of each from the display putting them on the stand for him to see. She felt odd standing there her wings starting to flutter some as she got nervous.

She wasn't use to people outside of the bakery. She felt even more on display right now. She knew that most persocoms didn't feel that way it wasn't in their program but she did. She felt very odd just standing there. She tried to look normal as her wings still fluttered behind her showing her nervousness.

Alec just smiled as he heard Jany. He couldn't help but feel happy knowing she wanted to learn about the temple. "It would be a pleasure to show you around. I would enjoy getting to tell you the history of the temple." He said as he gently moved to where she was, moving a stray hair from her face. He blushed slightly as he realized he was still caressing her face. He moved back a step as he stood there. "Uh... I will leave you alone if you would like. I am sure some of the others would like to have some help serving the students." He said not sure why he was acting in such away. He never had issues and was always perfect but he was making mistakes around her. He didn't understand. He needed to check his systems and see if there were bugs that he didn't know about.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-14-2014, 06:39 AM

"Oh thanks I did not notice that strand." she says to Alec while blushing softly. yet was unsure how to act around him. she rarely seen male persocom have wings before. so it was a bit different for her meeting someone like them. Jany was nervous around him, but even more so. cause guys don't touch her that often besides her father.

"I'll try a Chocolate one then please. sorry if I'm starring at you miss it's just. I never seen such a beauty in persocom before." Nick says to her while taking the flyer in to one of his hands first. before starting to pick up the chocolate cake slowly. he could hear some of class mates starting to walk over. he was tripping over his own words. he did not understand why at all right now.

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 06:54 AM

Alec smiled as he turned back over his shoulder staring at her. "Your always welcome. " He said before turning leaving her. He wondered where he could go. He smiled as he saw some of the students finishing staring to look around some. He walked to where some of the works were giving them their orders. The guides gathered as they waited for everyone to finishes. They where all going over their lines ensuring they would be telling the right information. Each one was in charge of one part of the city.

Jenny felt flustered as she heard him. Here eyes widen as she stared at the young man. "B-beauty?" She said as she blushed softly as slight breeze blowing her hair over her shoulders as she stared at him. She looked down as her wings stopped fluttering . "I-I am not that pretty. Thank you though no one normally thinks I'm pretty. I'm normally he weird one. My sister and all the other persocoms are so lovely. Me I'm the outcast. Most people only look at me to laugh." She said finding it strange someone was nice to her that wasn't some creep. She picked up the cake handing it to him along with the strawberry. "Here please take this one as well. Thank you for trying our goods. " She said as she bowed to him still holding the cake out to him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-14-2014, 07:14 AM

Nicks cheeks started to turn red form starting to blush. "Welcome and thanks for the cakes. I hope we can meet again sometime." he says to Jenny before starting to walk off. so he could try the cakes she had gave him. he wonder how made her she was so pretty. to bad he could not thinking of anything else. to say in front of her are he would have tried,to say something more to her.

As college students come by her stand. Jany starts to hand one copy of each book's to the students. as well a flyers on top of the book's,plus a free book marker. it was promotion item from the book store to encourage more reading. sometimes it did work on parents as well kids. only sometimes on students since some where. only in to magazine's are audio books the store sell's. at times it amazed her how many copy's they sell of one magazine. then have to order more when a popular issue comes out.

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 07:39 AM

Alec smiled as he saw the students finishing up. Each one of the guides stood in front of the group. Alec took center stage. "Excuse me, It's time to start the tour. Each of you have been broken into different groups. Each group has been assigned to one of the guides. If you would please break into your group. Your teacher gave your groups earlier so please break into them now. Your guide is based on what your are researching. Look at each guide they are dressed as the class you are researching, each one knows a vast amount about the class you are researching. So you should be able to get a better idea of the history of the temple and everywhere else. "

Jenny didn't have long to ponder on the student she had just helped. She was soon bombarded by the other students. She smiled helping each student passing out the flyers for the Bakery. She was happy to see so many smiling faces enjoying the treats. When the last students had left she still had some treats lef. She pulled out a small box as she fixed a goodie box. She made several for the workers and the rest she boxed up for Alec.
She picked up the last one and walked to where the guy was. She felt really out of place doing so. She gently tugged at the back of his arm as she stood behind him. She bowed as she held the box out. "Here I hope you enjoy." was all she manage to get out not sure why she kept blushing. She was a persocom and this was not part of her programing. She wasn't sure what was happening to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-15-2014, 06:41 AM

By now Jany had finish handing book's out. she was done it look like Jenny was one as well. yet she could not help but laugh softly. having recalled a old memory form when she first started to work for the book shop. her first day there had been so much fun that time had fly by that day. so many books where sold that she got a bonus on her first pay check.

"Hey thanks I'll save it for later. unless one of my coworkers get a hold of it." Nick says to her while taking the box form Jenny. then starts to walk off to go be with his group. he was unsure which person would be dress up. as teacher form the olden days,are how they dress back then.

Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 08:45 AM

"Everyone paired up?" Alec asked as he gave the guides permission to start the tour. He smiled as he looked to Jany. He just stood there and watched her not sure what to do. He finally made his way to her. "Excuse me, can I help you clean up? Would you like to join one of the groups? "

Jenny felt rather stupid just standing there, she walked to the back of one of the groups planning on following them. She smiled seeing that her group was for teachers. She stood there as she waited for the tour to start.