finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 12:12 AM

Cross Academy has become a place for the vampire race, and the humans to coexist though the human's don't know that the night class is actually a group of vampire's. They are protected from the group by three school guardians all of which have been trained to kill vampires

Name: Zero Kiryu
Race: changed vampire
Bio: As a child, Zero was once a quiet and gentle boy, to the point that Ichiru questioned whether or not he was even capable of being a vampire hunter. However, after Shizuka's attack, Zero developed a strong hatred towards vampires.
Picture:

Name: Rosemary Archer
Race: Vampire Hunter
Bio: Rose doesn't talk about her family much though she get's letters from them often she usually just shrugs off questions with one word answers.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 10-16-2015 at 01:15 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 01:03 AM

Name: Kaname Kuran
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Picture:

Name:Yukina Utada
Race: Vampire Hunter
Bio: Yukina knew Zero and Ichiru when they were kids,since she and Zero would train together as hunters,about a year before his family was killed, her mother and father were killed,and she had vanished,presumed dead.But in reality,a pure blood had taken her,and made her a slave for many years.,until she was old enough to break free ,though her hunter skills have been greatly heightened ...since she had secretly practiced in her years of captivity. Her hunter weapon is a bow and arrow.
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:22 AM

Rose stared at Cross Academy it was the first day of the new term and she was ready to start her first job as a hunter. She knew she had been forced her because of her age but she didn't mind so long as she could fight vampire's. She touched her hand to her gun case a soft smirk on her face as she headed to the dorms to drop her bags off.

Zero wondered threw the school grounds watching the new student's trickle in wishing the day was done already wishing he could escape. He glanced at the headmasters building and scowled at the form of the headmaster who was watching them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 01:43 AM

((If Yukina's openeing is long i appologize,i have been dieing to use it ^_^))

Kaname sighed softly as he did up his tie,and watched the day students,had finished their classes and were waiting them to walk by.He had to play nice and not g of on them,so the other vampires here would behave.Though he blinked as the sent of a new student came across."another hunter?"

---Meanwhile In The Town---

A Level E ran through the darkened ally way,terror running through him,he stumbeked every now and then ,he looked back and up to the roof tops."leave me alone you crazy B***h!" ,he yelled out and growled as he came to a dead end."n-no",he froze at the sound of something landing behinde him,he turned around,and pressed his back against the wall."No! S-stay back!"

A figure came out of the shadows the sunset barely showing her form.Yukina smirked."or what?your gonna bit me",she said with a smug smirk.She pulled out her bow and arrow and smiled coldly."Your lust for blood has lead you down a dark path,and by orders of the hunteres society, you are to be..put down",she galred and fired. Soon all that remained was a pile of dust.She smiled and went to light up a cigarette,but blinked as Yagari appeared and snatched from her."hey what the hell is your problem?",she smapped

Yagari gave a scowl."too youngbesides,the hunters have another mission for you,one witch wont let you smoke,so you better start quiting"

Yukina huffed taking a file."cross acadamy?",she said with a laugh."why would I agree to this?"

Yagari sighed."the night cleass is full of vampires, you are to help the other hunters there keep the peace and bring in anyone in that tried to break that peace",he said softly."besides ... Zero is there"

Yukina paused in reading the file,her eyes widening a bit."when do I start?"

Yagari pointed to a awaiting car."now,your uniform is in the back,you have a room mate,her names Rose,a fellow hunter. Your things are already there"

Yukina smirked."of course they are",she said and hopped in the car,and changed out of her hunterr close,frowning at the skirt."right"She was glad for her combat boots she blinked at teh badge that showed she was a "guardian' and before she knew it she was at the school,and was wondering around ,getting a feel for the place,braiding her hair to the side.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 02:37 PM

Rose headed for the school gates to start her job nodding to Zero. Zero Kiyru was a normal enough boy with emo issues but she felt like there was something more to him, a hidden layer she couldn't unearth.

Zero glanced at the other hunter and nodded back freezing when he saw a familiar face. He stared at Yukina not really sure it was her. "Yu?" He heard himself using his childhood nickname for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 10:30 PM

Kaname stared out his door,he looked towards teh guardian's senceing new onews."well this will be a interesting nihgt"

Yukina finished her braid and blinked hearing her old nickname.She slowly looked towrads Zero.When they were kids,she would have ran up to hug him,but now when things were differnet.Yagari had infromed her about what happened to Zero,but she wouldn't say anything about him being a vampure unless he wanted to tell her.Blinking bit she smiled softly."Hello Zero...t's been a long time huh?",she thne looked sharply towards the aproaching nightclass.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-17-2015, 04:01 PM

"Yeah it's been a long while." Zero gave her a small smile then watched the nightclass members jaw tightening when he saw Kaname and the others. "Let's go." he went to stop a girl from hugging Takuma glaring at the vampire who pouted but carried on his way.

Rose calmly told the girls to leave when they refused she growled giving them a glare worthy of Zero and they hurried away. She noticed the pureblood and watched him with frown, she had never meet a pureblood before and she wondered what was so special about him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-17-2015, 10:35 PM

Kaname looked to the hunt-guardians and gave a polite smile."thank you",he said softly looking to Rose curiously."my my , you are just as scarry as Zero,the rest of us better behave",he gave a small bow,then headed inside

Yukina had stopped smiling when Zero looked away ,and watched the night class walked awya and into th school."beast in human form.....',she said softly.TThen started walking."I'll start the patrol on the south side"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:35 AM

Zero watched Yukina go wondering why it had hurt to hear her call vampires beast's when he did it on a regular basis. With a shake of his head he walked towards the west end of the school leaving Rose to main the main courtyard.

Rose huffed at the vampire wishing she could just kill him but she knew better. As she walked the courtyard she found there classroom and paused to watch them wondering how they could live with themselves.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 10:51 PM

Yukina walked alog and sighed a bit.Wishing she had went with Zero,then touched her lips,realizing what she had said."aw man im so mean",she turned and started back for where Zero had been headed but stopped seeing a few day students sneeking around."oh man",she growled and followed them.

Kaname sat by the window and sighed taht a few class mates were missing ,he then glanced to the window and blinked some ,resting his shin on the back of his hand as he looked to Rose and gave a small smile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:07 PM

Rose blinked then growled before stalking off meeting up with Yukina. "Hey." she smiled at the girl. "We didn't get to say hi earlier. I'm Rosemary but call me Rose for short." she noticed the look on her face. "What's wrong?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:17 PM

Yukina looked to Rose blinking a bit."oh,thats true,sorry seeing Zero through me off,Im Yukina"she said calmly."some day student girl came this way,and i have a feeling some night students arn't in class either..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:40 PM

"Nice to meet you." Rose smiled then scanned the yard. "Let's find them then." she headed in one direction pulling out her gun as she walked frowning a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:48 PM

Yukina pulled out her bow ,arrow ready she started to walk looking around and sighed hearing some girrly giggels

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:04 AM

Rose heard a sound and hurried to it frowning when she saw the vampire's heading for a group of girls. With a scowl she attacked it realizing to late that there was more then one.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:19 AM

Yukina looked towards the girls as they jumped at Rose attacking teh boys."you three get back to the dorms now!",she yelled arkluy and watched as they scurried,teh turned and yelped as one of the pinned ehr to a tree.

One of the boys smiled."my my ,they look good too huh?",he said with red eyes."I can see why Kaname-Sama like s humans",he said eyeing Yukina.

tHE ONE THAT lORI AHD ATTACKED GRINNED AT HER."OH i LIKE IT ROUGH",HE SAID SOFTLY,HIS EYES BLOOD RED AS WELL."BROTHER?"

Another bopy appaered and grabbed Rose carefully pulling her off his brother.But didn't hold her."you two idots(the boys),are gonna get your selves killed,stop messing with-",he stopped ad Yukina gave a hard kicl to teh boy that had pinned her and sent him flying into a tree , so hard that it cracked

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:41 AM

((I...think I understand.))
Rose blinked at the appearance of the extra help and growled at the boys. "You have broken the rule of the school." she cocked her gun. She blinked when more day class appeared to drag the vampire's away "Sorry about them." Takuma smiled at them."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:50 AM

(((sorry ^_^;))

Kaname stood not to far off and glared at the two boys as they let themselfves be dragged away."I will deal with them,and make sure they never do such things again",he looked to Rose and Yukina.""I'm sorry they cuased you such trouble"

Yukina gave a death gkare to all of them."your there,leader,right?better have better comand over your pessants",she said coldly.

Kaname stared at her a moment frowning a bit."so, your the girl that the sennet warned me about then",he sighed and turned and started walking choseing to leave it at that.

Yukina growled some then sighed."ugh I can't belive Yagari is making me do this",she looked to Rose."you okay?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:02 AM

"Never better" Rose smiled at her. ''To bad we couldn't have just killed them though huh?" she smirked a little then looked to Zero. "Your late to the party." she laughed.

"You two alright?" Zero asked glancing at the retreating forms of the vampires.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 01:44 AM

Yukina smiled a bit."of course,were hunters if we let little school boy vampire's get the best of us",she said and sighed a bit,she was starting to feel tierd."I'm gonna make sure those girl got back to teh dorm",she said softly and looking down she walked past Zero

Kaname waited until they were in the knight classe dorm area and gave a death glare to the boys.Making sure to give them some sort of punishment

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:46 AM

Rose shrugged and helped Zero for the rest of the night falling asleep around 4 when the vampire's had gone to there dorm. The next day she stumbled to class yawning nearly falling asleep as she sat waiting for the class to begin.

Zero woke with a groan and glared at the light. Getting to his feet he took his time getting to class not caring if he made it on time or not.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:03 AM

Yukina woke,late,having over slept,she ran out the dorm and into teh school building ,leaving her hair loose,she yeled as she rounded the corner and slammed into Zero,then fell backwards."ow",she said quiteky and sat up rubbing her head.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:16 AM

Zero managed to keep Yukina from falling. "You alright? Why are you in the headmasters quarters instead of the girls dorm?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:55 AM

Yukina blinked a bit looking up to Zero a hiint of a blush on her face."oh uh...",she looked down."i was gonna ...i uh",she frowned a bit "Sorry",she said sodtly,not wanting to say she was there to talk wuth him(Zero),about how things had been thease years.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:58 AM

Zero set her up right and studied her. "You look...the same." he smirked a little. "How have you been?" he lead the way towards the school not wanting to get in to much trouble.