Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 03-25-2007, 07:56 PM

So I decided to show off some photos I took last summer. I figure photos count as art, right? This is just a hobby for me if I happen to see something pretty so my pictures aren't perfect or anything. XD But I think they are pretty.

Keeyats
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Keeyats

Old 03-25-2007, 10:49 PM

• Wow, those photos are absolutely amazing.

Great work :3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-26-2007, 03:09 AM

Those are really gorgeous shots! Where were they taken, if you don't mind me asking? The first one, with the lone chair, almost makes me think of a postcard and the colors on some of the ones with the sunsets are just beautiful.

I particularly like the shells and seafoam one at the bottom. I think just the way you arranged the shot is very nice. I like how it's kind of angled.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2007, 03:40 AM

Oh, wow! Those are definitely gorgeous shots! *3* My favorites are the second picture from the top and the last two pictures *A* Beautiful! I really like the third one from the bottom and the first picture, too, but I think if the picture was a little brighter (like, may be if there was a bit more light), it would look even more fresh~ <3

Great job, nonetheless~ X3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-26-2007, 04:45 AM

oh wow, what a beautiful place, where did you take those pictures at? and i really love the second one ^o^

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 03-26-2007, 02:49 PM

Typically, vacation photos like these aren't very compelling, but you did a good job with framing a lot of them. The lighthouse especially, fits into the rule of thirds noticeably. Several others probably do less obviously, adding to their appeal still.
Personal favorite's the surf at the bottom. Mundane subject, but for some reason I still find it appealing. ♥

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2007, 04:08 PM

I really like the last two <3

The second before last I like the most because of the fact that the clouds, (Which I think are clouds) look like lots of foamy water/ a massive wave about to crash down and it looks very cool :3

The last one I like as wel because it's like looking from above. :3 And it's quite simple but interesting. <3

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 03-26-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
Those are really gorgeous shots! Where were they taken, if you don't mind me asking? The first one, with the lone chair, almost makes me think of a postcard and the colors on some of the ones with the sunsets are just beautiful.

I particularly like the shells and seafoam one at the bottom. I think just the way you arranged the shot is very nice. I like how it's kind of angled.
I took them at this place in Florida called Boca Grande on the Gulf coast. I went there with a friend for a week, it was really nice, probably the most beautiful place I've been to. I think the one with the chair is my favorite, after I took it and looked at it I thought it looked like a postcard. XD A friend I showed it to actually thought it was from a postcard.

killuachanx3
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2007, 10:14 PM

Omgosh. Those are super nice shots. <3 the ocean one with the clouds is my fav. <3 [the blue one]