Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 06:06 AM

• I'm sure you've heard of this game.. or atleast Half Life.

Well I play this and If you do aswell, I wouldn't mind playing on a server with you.

I also have some (1 right now) guest passe(s) that I'm willing to give anyone who wants to play Counter Strike.

I get guest passes sometimes from Steam, since I've bought all the games and sometimes they give us guest passes to give out for users who want to try out the game.

These guest passes usually last a month, if not longer.

So discuss Counter Strike, or even Half Life.
    Also post if you would like to try out the game and would like a guest pass.

;)

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-10-2007, 04:01 PM

i love Counter Strike XD Source sux >.>;; but 1.6 is almost the best FS ever. i play around alot of other people. cuz i only play it at That Gaming Place X3 but i consider my skills very refined :3 maybe we should play in a match together? :3

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakolookiyam
i love Counter Strike XD Source sux >.>;; but 1.6 is almost the best FS ever. i play around alot of other people. cuz i only play it at That Gaming Place X3 but i consider my skills very refined :3 maybe we should play in a match together? :3
  • Sure, I wouldn't mind that. You may PM me your steam account name and all that if you don't mind sharing.

I will do the same.

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-11-2007, 04:15 PM

theres a sort of small problem x.o i play all my pc games here www.thatgamingplace.com not the site, the place the site is advertising en stuff x3 see, i just moved here to pennsilvania *stabs pennsilvania* >.> and so my dad is gonna send me a desktop computer soon, and i believe Steam is free. so i'll be able to download it soon. so once i get that dowloaded on my computer i'll be able to play with yuh on it :3
also. are there any extra strings attached to DL'ing Steam? mpontjly payments? spam? anything like that?

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 12:34 AM

• Steam runs all of half life games and many others.
    It's a free download and spam free.
    So, no spam, running fast, and it's free.
    It's great and I love steam anyway, since it's easier to find servers and all that.
    As for that site, I suppose it's an actually building and you go there to play counterstrike or whatever game you want.
    That's cool. I haven't ever seen a place like that.

If you have more questions just ask.

DJ LAZA
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2007, 12:48 AM

My ex-boyfriend and I used to go to those computer-cafe things where you pay like 2 bucks and you can play games on computers for an hour. We played counter strike against eachother. At first I didn't know what I was doing and he would always beat me, but as we kept going to play all the time I got better and was always beating him... Ahhh... the memories... so anyways yeah, I really like the different rooms that you can load. It's really interesting. Some of them are crazy creative. I remember doing like a Simpsons one... and a super mario one... but the ones we really liked were the glass levels where you can shoot glass and stuff like that. Oh on one of the levels it was like venice or something and at the marketplace there were fruits and you can shoot them and it's really funny. Oh and there was a show on the ground and I was shooting that too. It's cool. I love that game. I wish I had a copy. :P

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-12-2007, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
    It's great and I love steam anyway, since it's easier to find servers and all that.
    As for that site, I suppose it's an actually building and you go there to play counterstrike or whatever game you want.

oh okay. sounding great so far.
yeah, That Gaming Place is a building, thers tons of games to play there xD they have a entire rom dedicated to Halo <3 xD
do you have Xfire? it might be easier to find eachother in a match if you have one also :3
only one more question. could i get the link for the Steam dl?

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-12-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ LAZA
My ex-boyfriend and I used to go to those computer-cafe things where you pay like 2 bucks and you can play games on computers for an hour. We played counter strike against eachother. At first I didn't know what I was doing and he would always beat me, but as we kept going to play all the time I got better and was always beating him... Ahhh... the memories... so anyways yeah, I really like the different rooms that you can load. It's really interesting. Some of them are crazy creative. I remember doing like a Simpsons one... and a super mario one... but the ones we really liked were the glass levels where you can shoot glass and stuff like that. Oh on one of the levels it was like venice or something and at the marketplace there were fruits and you can shoot them and it's really funny. Oh and there was a show on the ground and I was shooting that too. It's cool. I love that game. I wish I had a copy. :P
lol. thats the only reason i play Source sometimes. is for texture maps like those. like... Tertis, and a ton of glass maps xD Glass Boxes is my favoreite x3

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:

yeah, That Gaming Place is a building, thers tons of games to play there xD they have a entire rom dedicated to Halo <3 xD
do you have Xfire? it might be easier to find eachother in a match if you have one also :3
  • I use to have it.. but I can get it if you want me to.

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ LAZA
  • Oh yes, I love the personal, home made maps.
    It's always fun to create you own or play someone else's personally made maps. ;3

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-12-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if you could that would be very useful :3 instead of having to track IP and stuff xD

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-13-2007, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if you could that would be very useful :3 instead of having to track IP and stuff xD
  • Alright, just give me your name or whatever I need to add you or something, on it. ;P

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-13-2007, 11:18 PM

kk, my Xfire is mfyd
about that other place i was talking about before, theres this lockin going on tommorrow night, and i'll be on xfire and steam and all that, depending on how late your up or what time it is where you live, we might be able toplay a couple matches together, i'll be there somewhere around 10:00pm. but that place is usually pretty packed at lockins, so i might no be on till much later. but if i see yuh on xfire or something i'll just enter your match :3

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-14-2007, 12:49 AM

I play CS.
I dislike CSS so much though, dynamic pricing really bugs me.
I'm open for playing though. My addy on Steam is sakakii

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-14-2007, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menstrual Cramps
I play CS.
yeh. i dislike CSS greeatly. the ONLY thing i like. are maps like Tetris, i just LOVe the CSS physics xD

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-14-2007, 04:29 AM

Quote:
I play CS.
  • Added you. ;)

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-14-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
kk, my Xfire is mfyd
about that other place i was talking about before, theres this lockin going on tommorrow night, and i'll be on xfire and steam and all that, depending on how late your up or what time it is where you live, we might be able toplay a couple matches together, i'll be there somewhere around 10:00pm. but that place is usually pretty packed at lockins, so i might no be on till much later. but if i see yuh on xfire or something i'll just enter your match :3
  • Added you.
    My name on there is ufcmike. ;D

I added you on another name.. you don't have to accept it, I made this new account.
    I also don't know how to use steam cs on it, so you will have to let me know how.

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 PM

its very simple i think o3o. i believe Steam hooks up with Xfire automatically, make sure you dont have counter strike running at the time, and say if you see me playing CS, then you click me and select join game, and it'll open up CS and automatically take you there :3 im pretty sure. i'll ask the people who set it up tonight at the lockin.
so what other FPS do you play? fond of Unreal Tournament? o3o

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-15-2007, 01:08 AM

• Oh, ok.
    I was thinking since it's part of steam, it doesn't act as it own game, so it doesn't show.
    I don't really have that many games, BUT counterstrike.
    I deleted all my other ones, because I'm more into web designing and all that for now. I'm to busy to actually play games, but at night is when I usually have time for some counterstrike.

I don't think you added me, because you're not showing up on my list.

My name: ufcmike

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-15-2007, 11:52 PM

Quote:
  • Oh, ok.
    I was thinking since it's part of steam, it doesn't act as it own game, so it doesn't show.
    I deleted all my other ones, because I'm more into web designing and all that for now. I'm to busy to actually play games, but at night is when I usually have time for some counterstrike.

gah. there was some bug on the computer i was using and it wasnt loading Xfire at all .__. it took me forever to get a comp also >.>;; that place was packed xD; im sorry >.<but. i got word from ym dad, and hes gonna be sening his computer to me soon. so i'll be able to download xfire and steam and all that very soon. x3
btw, we both have the same name xD my name is Michael, but Mike for short of course

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-16-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Quote:
  • Oh, ok.

gah. there was some bug on the computer i was using and it wasnt loading Xfire at all .__. it took me forever to get a comp also >.>;; that place was packed xD; im sorry >.<but. i got word from ym dad, and hes gonna be sening his computer to me soon. so i'll be able to download xfire and steam and all that very soon. x3
btw, we both have the same name xD my name is Michael, but Mike for short of course
  • That's great. Just post when you get the computer and we can communicate more about this. ;)

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-16-2007, 03:04 AM

haha indeed. i recently moved to Pennsilvania xD so thats why things are sorta awkward atm X3 but thanks for being so patient xD

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-16-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
haha indeed. i recently moved to Pennsilvania xD so thats why things are sorta awkward atm X3 but thanks for being so patient xD
  • Oh, so I see.
    Ofcourse, I can wait. ;3

Heh, on topic: Anyone else who has played Counter Strike before, be sure to discuss here! ;)

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-19-2007, 10:00 PM

You know what I wish CS had? A female CT and Terrorist. =(
Not a mod one, but an actual one built into it.

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
You know what I wish CS had? A female CT and Terrorist. =(
Not a mod one, but an actual one built into it.
  • Actually yeah, I wouldn't mind that for the females who play.
    I don't know why female versions were ever made.
    I see girls playing all the time. ;P