kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 10:28 PM

I absolutely adore this book. I wonder if anyone else has read it? Unless you read bestseller books you probably haven't heard of it and won't until it surges in popularity in December when the movie comes out.

Premise: The book is about a women in mourning for her husband who has died. He died from a long illness and before he dies he writes his wife letters. These letters are delivered to her after he is gone. There is one for each month (for a year). Basically, it's his way of saying goodbye and trying to help her move on. It's an incredible book and a real tear-jerker....the mother of all tear-jerkers :cry:

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 10:52 PM

I dont want to read it. It sounds to sad. But I cant any way, I am in the middle of a trillagy. I read the first two books and I'm waiting for the third to come out. It's going to be 1 thpousand pages long. the second bool was 700 pages and the first was 500. I cant wait!

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 07:04 PM

It is sad, but life can be sad. The point of the book is the journey she makes to feeling like a whole person again after she loses her other half.

It's worth a read. Notebook lovers will probably go nuts over this one lol.