Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 03:05 AM

Anyone have the PS version? I keep seeing more versions and other games trying to copy it, but for me none come close. Anyway what I wanna know is
A) have you beat it?
B)are the other versions any good (i think theres a PSP, DS, and GBA version)

I finally beat it on PS a while back and was really exited cause all my buddies said it was one of the hardest games to beat.

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 09-27-2007, 07:03 AM

• I got it, couldn't save, it wouldn't let. D:

But I play the GBA version, love it. Lovee it. xDD <3

Idunno. It's cool? xD Easy, not hard to navigate once you get the hang of it, which doesn't take long. 8o

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 09-27-2007, 01:19 PM

I have the GBA Version... I haven't officially finished it but got very near the end. One crystal to go before my brother saved over the file with a new game.. *dies* It's fantastic though.. I want to get the DS version to see how much better it is than the GBA game.

Degnne
Child of Atom

Old 09-27-2007, 03:43 PM

I didn't like the GBA version as much as the PS version. There were a few improvements (namely no delay time for casting magic), but some of the other changes just hurt it. I thought learning skills from equipment was just too clunky, which was made worse by the game's horribly complicated interface. The PS version's skill system was much more stream-lined. Also, since it's 2D, you can't rotate the field.

I did, however, enjoy the new races and the fact that certain classes can only be obtained by certain races. I also enjoyed the Neverending Story esque plot.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-27-2007, 05:23 PM

My bf was playing the GBA version forever and he can't beat the last two missions because he left an item somewhere and can't get it back. :(

I'm not too into Tactics myself. I prefer the original-style FF games.

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2007, 09:23 PM

I loved Tactics for PS. I don't know that other games are necessarily trying to copy it, though, beyond using the tactical battle system. I'm playing an Arc the Lad game right now that uses a system like that. The one thing about Tactics is, sometimes the battles would be so drawn out that I found myself kind of losing track of what was going on. There'd be days where I'd do nothing but battle. But overall, the game was a lot of fun and I loved the music!

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:18 PM

I play the PS version and It's by-far one of my most favorite games :) I play It all the time XD

LordZan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to LordZan

Old 10-08-2007, 05:54 AM

I fail at it and will try it another day when my skills are alittle less...Failzy.