Eddie Dee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 02:10 AM

I always wonder what people prefer anime or mangas, sometime there are thing that appear in mangas but in animes well it never happens, I personaly prefer... i think that anime, in anime you can see all movement every little detail.

I dont know you tell me, what do you prefer?

EDIT: I dont know if this help, but for those how like to see anime, you can go to youtube.com and see some episode, I dont know any other site, sorry.

SITE for animes(free)
youtube.com
Crunchyroll.com
(try google it might help)

vadeil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2007, 02:13 AM

right now im really likening manga more xD it kinda depends on what mood im in.

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sisely Send a message via Yahoo to Sisely

Old 11-06-2007, 02:14 AM

I depends. I like hearing and seeing the characters move and interact, but like they say, nothing is better then the book.

Sometimes the story lines differ a bit, they may leave a part out, or add a little something.

All in all I just love both!

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 02:16 AM

It depends.. like for example i was watching fruits basket and when she hit her head on the fire thingy i just thought it was because she didn't see it. But i read the manga and she hit it on purpose to try and hide her tears.
But yea it just depends but you do have a good point you can't see what is happening all of the time but if you look at the pictures each one by one and actually look(I don't usually so I don't get it) at them you can understand.

Eddie Dee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 02:22 AM

Interesting, it kinda hard to say what better than the other

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 02:29 AM

Well i love manga for the stlyes of art and the "true" story sort to speek and i love Anime for the movement and the bringing to life of the charaters.

Jack of Blades
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 02:43 AM

I do so much prefer the manga.

There are certain elements in reading that cannot be captured in animation.

You create your own voices for the characters, you imagine the world around them, you feel for them.

All of this, in the context of an anime, is lost.

Also, I dislike most voice actors X___X

Especially in the Naruto animated series...>=P

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades
I do so much prefer the manga.

There are certain elements in reading that cannot be captured in animation.

You create your own voices for the characters, you imagine the world around them, you feel for them.

All of this, in the context of an anime, is lost.

Also, I dislike most voice actors X___X

Especially in the Naruto animated series...>=P
that's true you can want them to be wherever you wish and yea the voices they choose usually suck like on saiyuki. most of the kids have deep grown up voices!

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 11-06-2007, 06:04 AM

It really depends on the story and all... I used to love anime and just plain ignore manga.. xDD But then I started buying some, and I was really interested.. :]] Then I bought some more manga, and it seems like sometimes you have the actual feeling of.. the character when you read it. :lol: When you watch an anime, you see the action and stuff, but you can't really catch the feeling.. :/

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM

I prefer manga.

So i'll always read that first, then if I find out there's an anime version, I might watch it. If it's online somewhere. xD

But, reading is much more fun. ><

Kyoko Otonashi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 02:07 PM

I've always prefered the manga to anything else. And i think this can be proven by the fact that i own about 150 manga and 20 Anime DVD's XD

blueeyedpegasus

Old 11-06-2007, 03:33 PM

To be honest I'll take both! I can draw manga and I enjoy watching anime!

Eddie Dee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualPlacebo
I prefer manga.

So i'll always read that first, then if I find out there's an anime version, I might watch it. If it's online somewhere. xD

Well you can go to youtube.com, you can find some anime episodes there

Panda.Manda
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Panda.Manda

Old 11-06-2007, 08:28 PM

Hard thing to deside what to prefer. I think it depends on there Series you watch or read. For example I didn't like the DoReMi Manga, but the Anime was Quite cute.
But It can also be the other way around.
I think Jack of Blades has wrote a true word. When reading you can work in your own creavity. Imagine the voices and everything, you may feel much deeper in the story.
I also have seen Animes with Awesome voices. Mostly when I watch them in orignal voices ;3 Japanese just sounds too awesome.
If you realy want a desicion from me I'd say that I can't make it. I like both ^___^"

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-06-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Dee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualPlacebo
I prefer manga.

Well you can go to youtube.com, you can find some anime episodes there
Yeah. But some mangas just never get made into anime.
Most the stuff I read doesn't. :3

Either that or the anime is shite compared.

Vii
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Vii

Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM

I use to love anime, though I kinda ran out of good animes to watch or I'm not seraching hard enough. Now I like manga the best because there's more things to choose from.

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vii
I use to love anime, though I kinda ran out of good animes to watch or I'm not searching hard enough. Now I like manga the best because there's more things to choose from.
that's true because there is much more to choose from because not all mangas get turned into anime videos that fast.

PandaLily
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 01:20 AM

I like manga more than the anime. Sometimes the anime companies just kill the quality like in Ouran High School Host Club, the twins' hair looks almost nothing alike the manga. so in conclusion, i like manga =)

Eddie Dee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:48 AM

yea that true

Liz
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Liz Send a message via Yahoo to Liz

Old 11-07-2007, 01:50 AM

I love Amore Anime don't know why??

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaLily
I like manga more than the anime. Sometimes the anime companies just kill the quality like in Ouran High School Host Club, the twins' hair looks almost nothing alike the manga. so in conclusion, i like manga =)
that's true i can never get over the voices too it bugs me how some people can never even get a good voice for that character so you have to deal with it.

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 11-08-2007, 12:45 AM

it totally depends whether or not its worth it.
usually as i read the manga, i watch the anime [if both are out]

but a lot of the times i watch the anime, and if i reall y like it, then i go ahead read the manga too.

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileanora
it totally depends whether or not its worth it.
usually as i read the manga, i watch the anime [if both are out]

but a lot of the times i watch the anime, and if i reall y like it, then i go ahead read the manga too.
yea that's true too and it depends if you have lots of money or like none because the anime movies are usually cheaper because they come in packs but manga is really expensive because you have to buy them one by one at a time. and they leave you hanging. well at least they leave me hanging with whatever i read.

Starks
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2007, 01:17 AM

I tend to go with mangas. I hate ending a series stopping halfway and waiting for it to come out. At least with the mangas are near complete and have much more detail.

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Dee
I always wonder what people prefer anime or mangas, sometime there are thing that appear in mangas but in animes well it never happens, I personaly prefer... i think that anime, in anime you can see all movement every little detail.

I dont know you tell me, what do you prefer?

EDIT: I dont know if this help, but for those how like to see anime, you can go to youtube.com and see some episode, I dont know any other site, sorry.
there's always dailymotion or just go onto google and find new websites . oh! and there is this place called veoh and they have a lot of anime on there!