Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 06:54 PM

• On Christmas day, finding many presents under Christmas Tree and items/gold gifts in Menewsha or other avatar-based forums/sites....

Yes....Don't we love getting some of those lovely surprises?

But instead of counting how many and how much we got this Christmas, how about you post here and tell us what have you give out to make other people happy?

What were the Christmas presents that you have specially searched, bought, or made, and the gift wrapped nicely for your family and friends, for other people that you love and care, or even for perfect strangers?

Of course this is not exactly about people competing or bragging on who have given out the biggest or most expensive here.... :wink:

This is simply about looking at what we have done and maybe trying to do better next year....Plus I'm curious to see how much effort and willingness, the kind people in Menewsha have done on Christmas day this year... ^___^

So yeah,
    What have you GIVEN OUT this Christmas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my house, this Christmas we didn't get presents for each other, instead we collect our money and used it to buy ingredients to bake cakes and bring them to the shelter for homeless people....Hehehe, I got to make the cheese cakes. We didn't stay to serve the cakes directly though, only dropping them because the shelter is pretty far from our house, but I hope they like the cakes. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chidori
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-26-2007, 06:58 PM

not much
well in total less than 150 gold

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-26-2007, 06:59 PM

Well in real life I've given presents to my mom, dad, grandmother, and cousin.

Online I've given random donations of gold, items, and arts.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 07:01 PM

I run a charity so I'm always giving awya things. I donated to 7 people on the waiting list yestreday and 2 more today, which cleaned out my waiting list so i can close the charity while I go on a quest *nods* that with random small gold donations that i have given to firnds and for art i've given out about 4k during the event *nods* not sure the exact number, but close to that

Chidori
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-26-2007, 07:10 PM

why dont you ask that to mama juru?
i am sure she donated more than 100 things

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 07:14 PM

oh I didn't get anything for presents on mene.. and didn't gave out anything, since I don't really have a lot yet, and no gold either.. :S

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 12-26-2007, 07:17 PM

I got 4g as donation on the "Donate the person above from you thread." (I gave the person on top of me 8g. That was the most I gave on Menewsha. I don't have many of my real life friends on here so that's probably why.

I gave small stocking gifts to people that I knew in real life.

Naeru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM

on mene, not much, because I hardly know anyone anymore =[

been gone for too long, I guess.

on gaia, I gsve over 30 gifts
in RL, I gave over 15 gifts

chrystiana
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2007, 07:23 PM

Well, she hasn't gotten them yet because I'll be going over there today after work, but I got my mom a giant red dragon figure from dungeons & dragons and a dragon earring and necklace set. I think she'll really like both. For one of my friend's I got a t-shirt that has a rainbow on it and says recruiter underneath, I gave another friend a prirate mug, and another will be getting a Yoda gumball machine. The other stuff I got for people really wasn't all that exciting.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 07:43 PM

I don't have any friends on Mene, so I didn't give or receive, but I gave away some lovely gifts.

In real life, though,

The Royal Tenenbaums to my brother
Louder than Bombs by The Smiths to my friend
Sense and Sensibility to my mother
Sky Blue Sky by Wilco to my father
Pride and Prejudice to my grandmother
And homemade raison cookies for my other grandparents.

I'm happy with what I bought, they were all appreciated very much.

Psychophobical
Mels

Old 12-26-2007, 07:46 PM

I kind of just got into Menewsha a little while ago, so I honestly don't know too many people here and I haven't given out anything, because... I feel nervous about giving people I don't know things.

But on other sites similar to this... I've given out entire event item sets, and over 150k on some sites... I've even participated like crazy in Secret Santa events, just because those people will never know it was me who gave them something to make their day.

In real life... I didn't have much to give this time around... and because of it, I kind of felt... crappy. Some of my friends didn't like what I got them, and none of them were shy enough not to tell me... Bleh, Internet people have always been kinder to me xD

Ankh
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 12-26-2007, 07:47 PM

Lots of CD's, sweater, DVD, CD for my brother, earrings, necklace, bracelet.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 07:54 PM

it's sad to see people saying that havn't given anything out because they are new here and don't have a lot, or that they don't know any one. *sniffles* when I was here less than a week before I started donating to other members...

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-26-2007, 08:13 PM

I've given out about 300g?

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-26-2007, 08:26 PM

I didn't give anything to anyone because I have no real friends on this site. I gave a lot of for my friends in reality this christmas though...

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 08:34 PM

Wow. Uhh, I've given out... a lot xP
In all... *adds up* 3750g. More than I thought, geez xD;;;

My list was really long, I wouldn't have been able to get everyone their gifts if it wasn't for the lottery... haha, next year I'm starting saving up in November XD;;;

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 11:22 AM

• Wow, so many people are being generous in this Christmas....not only in Menewsha, but also in real life... ^__^ How nice...<3<3

I know we promise to not spending money this christmas and use it for the cakes' ingredients, but actually I still wanted to give something to my family, so made them each an artwork that I made myself, those didn't take money to made after all, only time....XD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 11:25 AM

I commisioned a lot of artist and got art of my friends favorite oc's. we're all big roleplayers so I thought the best gift for them was more art of their favorite characters to roleplay.

IRL My family got lots of phonecalls and love since i couldn't afford to get them anything.

ForkoFried
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 11:29 AM

i've given at least 15 dollars worth of gifts to all of my family members and a few friends in real life *is broke :C *

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2007, 01:08 PM

what i have given out on christmas...let me think..

okies her on mene..just 200g*for the frosty crown..or wasnt it the name of it*

on gaia...about 10k for different items for my friends*like a dress or a plushi*

on zanni...hm about 260k for different items,especially wings and weapons*

on varus ..a new xmas outfit...bout 2,5k

and in real life...about 30€ or lil bit more ...a manga for a friend,then kitty stuff,and make up and others.