Character Code
Characters in rp

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 02-17-2008, 12:36 AM

• ~The Story~

Now this is about shinigami and, if their still around, their recruiters as they try and rid the world of the ones known as dead shinigami. The setting is Tokyo, Japan.

Shinigami are just average people like you and me except the reason why their shinigami: the sixth sense. Shinigami recruiters, who are merely passed on shinigami still in debt, look for anyone who can see them so they can make them into a shinigami. As a shinigami, their given a sythe that shows how strong their spiritual strength is through either the size or extravagence of the sythe. A job of a shinigami is to seperate the soul from the body. When a shinigami himself is to die he must perform suicide with his own sythe. When one won't do this they begin to change into a dead shinigami. When they change they become the exact opposite of what they once were. They do gain some abilities after their personalities change, depending on what their name is. The main goal of the dead shinigami si to eat the souls as they escape their victims bodies.

How can they tell if someone is dead? Their eyes. Their eyes have no iris.

If you hae ANY questions then just pm them to me! :D

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-17-2008, 12:38 AM

• ~Character Code~

Now here is the code that you must pm to me if you'd like to join. Remember: don't post your profiles here. PM them to me. Also note that there are different profiles for different kind of people.

Shinigami
Code:
Username:Your username
Name:Your characters name
Bio:Where they live. Anything about a normal persons life. Why they decided to be a shinigami.
Other:Anything else we should know about your character?
Shinigami Recruiter:Who is your shinigami recruiter? You could create your own or have them out of the picture. Or even ask someone else who chose to be a recruiter!
Sythe:Either a desrcitption or a pic of your characters sythe
Looks:Picture or Desrciption
Shinigami Recruiter
Code:
Username:your username
Name:Your Characters name
Real Age:What their real age is. They don't have to look it!
Age they look like:The age they appear to be. If their 100 they could look 15!
Looks:Picture or Description
Bio:What happened in their life? Also, did they die of their own free will?
Other:What else should we know about this shinigami Recruiter?
Dead Shinigami
Code:
Name:Your characters name
Death?:The age that your character was meant to die, or, when they began to change into a dead shinigami.
Power:The power that their name gives them. Like the name Flo gives a person the ability to control what flows or the name Light gives a person the ability to control light.
Bio:What were they like before they became a dead shinigami?
Other:Anything else we should know about this character?
Sythe:Either a description or a pic of your characters sythe
Looks:Picture or Description

Keep note: Please keep your character within the story boundries. Don't start creating a new ability that all of the shinigamis know have because you said so. If you want to do something like give your character wings or make them have no iris since birth then no. If I recieve a profile that has anything that trys to deny this boundry it will be deleted and notified.

Also, you can have up to three characters.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-17-2008, 12:38 AM

• ~Characters in Rp~

This is where I shall put all of the profiles that I have accepted.

Shinigami

Username:Blacksheep poet
Name:Jane Lillith
Bio:She is lived in Tokyo with her older brother, Philip, whom she's been with for most of her life. As soon as she became a shinigami she left her brother and got her own place so she could be alone with her shinigami recruiter, helping the world find salvation in her own little way.
OtherShe has an extreme sweet tooth. She also falls for any guy that makes extreme comments about her looks(In a good way!) She also doesn't see how the dead shinigami are evil... She wishes to become one but is too afraid her self to become one.
Shinigami Recruiter:Crow
Sythe:Long wooden pole that is twice her size. The blade is just as long that has the word "RAFIRCAS" engraved on it.
Looks:

Username:Cows Go Moo
Name:Aeryn Astro
Bio:She originally lived in America, but moved to Japan when she was about twelve years old and lived her parents and her brother and sister. She became a shinigami to have a more exciting life and because she didn't fear death, but wanted to surpass human limits.
Other:Her weakness is probably money or heights. She can stand falling, but high places nauseate her.
Shinigami Recruiter:Unknown
Sythe:The sythe pole is about five feet in legnth and the blade is long and a bit thin with a long red streak. The words "Lady Luck" are etched into the blade.
Looks:[Aeryn]

Name:Takeo Kyuusai
Bio:All his life Takeo had been lead to believe by his naive yet kind parents that he was here to do somehing, to save someone. Why else would they give him a name whos kanji could be translated into hero? Unfortunately no one told him that the day he would finally save someone, he would die in thier place. Upon him finding out he was dead Takeo sat outside his japanese home, watching his parents weep and mourn all the while 'hero' never left thier mouths and no congratulations for doing his job was offered at the shrine. When the shinigami recruiter found him a few days later it seemed to be the only way he could finally become who he was meant to be.
Other:He sometimes wears glasses though he tends to not like them.
Shinigami Recruiter:Crow
Sythe: Scythe
Looks: Takeo 2

Username: Xera Oni
Name: Sashi Korosu
Bio: She was young when her parents died, so young in fact that she cant even remember their faces, she tries from time to time, but fails miserably. She doesn't talk to people really; she prefers to keep to herself. Aside from the dead people that she sees on a daily basis, she really has no other contact with human life.
Other: Sashi has a love for swimming and when she cannot be found, odds are she has ran off for a few laps.
Shinigami Recruiter: Unknown
Sythe: Matsugo
Looks: Sashi

Username: Bitter Sweet Memories
Name: Yumi
Bio: Yumi always knew what she was meant to do and that was to become a Shinigami. Never had she feared death. She always looked it straight in the face, waiting for her own day to come and pass. This was her path.
Other: Nothing as of yet.
Shinigami Recruiter: Blade
Sythe:
Looks:

------------------------------------------------------

Dead Shinigami

Username:Manseutus
Name:Feral
Death?:20
Power:The ability to bring about an agressive manner in others
Bio:Was a young man who had no fear of death but was one who had embraced it. He would go around caklming others of their fear of it. Teaching them that it was only natural. However as time went on after becoming a shinigami he didn't like the idea of himself dieing.
Sythe:his Scythe is taller than he is by 1 foot. The blade extending out about 4 feet. The shaft/ handle part is made up up twisted oak with the Finger bones of many people wedged into the grooves between the wood. Connecting the blade and wood is the skull of a Goat rubies for eyes.
Looks:5'8" 160lbs. black hair that is barely shoulder length. His skin is currently very pale and his eyes red.

Username:Rion Nagase
Name:Lumiru Celeste
Death?:Lumiru died very early before his original time of death. Lumiru was supposed to die at the age of 20.
Power:The meaning of Lumiru's name is "black moon." Lumiru can create stars and control them.
Bio:Lumiru was a kind person always protecting the weak. Lumiru never had a girlfriend. He tends to flirt with girls that he thinks are cute.
Other:Lumiru devours the souls of evil people even though he shouldn't. Lumiru still maintains his original personality.
Scythe:
Looks:

Username:Californiaswimmergirl
Name:Storm
Death?:Earlier than expected.
Power:Her anem means violent weather but she can control weather in general.
Bio:She was one of the kindest people on Earth probably. She was sweet, gentle, and caring. She was also liked/loved by everyone. She created the most wonderful weather when she was alive. Sunny days and rainbows forever. After she died she changed completely. She hates that she died early and is out for revenge. Now the weather she creates is awful. She hates being like this but can’t change.
Other:Nothing yet.
Sythe:
Looks: This:

And this:

Basically blue eyes, white hair, pale skin, and a slim hourglass figure.

Username:Belleia
Name:Serenity, means 'tranquility'
Death?:13
Power:She has the power to give people peace of mind and spirit before she kills them.
Bio: She was a faithful shinigami but when the time came she didn't want to kill herself. She thought it would show weakness, so she didn't kill herself. Instead she continued living the shinigami life without the knowledge of what she has now become.
Other:She used to have the power to put people to sleep, but now she rarely put them to sleep.
Sythe:
Looks:

Shinigami Recruiters

Username:Blacksheep poet
Name:Crow
Real Age:662 yrs
Age they look like:20
Looks:
Bio:Crow was once in love as a young teenage boy and when his lover lied about dying he took his own life before his time to be with his lover just to be alone. Ever since then he had a tough time falling in love with anyone.
Other:He's currently a shinigami recruiter to the young Jane Lillith. He's also extremely happy and comical all the time.

Username: Bitter Sweet Memories
Name: Blade
Real Age: 348
Age they look like: About 17.
Looks:
Bio: He was adored and loved by many girls, but he didn't feel any love in return for them. He didn't expect much from life and chose to become a Shinigami.
Other: He's quiet, but sweet and fun loving.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Jane peered into the great abis known as Tokyo, Japan. Watching the sun say hello to another night, she walked from inside her apartment with Crow right behind her. Everything outside the magnificent glass was lively and fast, just the way she liked it. She then turned to her shinigami recruiter who seemed ready to go.

"Are you ready to go to the graveyard? The other shinigami should be heading their soon," Crow asked. Jane nodded."Then lets get going, shall we?" Jane then rushed to her coffee table to pick up her car keys so she could drive to the grave yard on the outskirts of Tokyo.

At the Graveyard she looked around to see nothing other than the tombstones and announced "Alright! We're here! Now where is everyone else?" She then went over to one of the tombstones and sat down, waiting.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:05 PM

Storm huffed. She hated being death. Hated it! It was the best part of her life adn suddenly 'poof'. A snap of fingers and nothing. she was gone. But she wasn't ready to go. She wanted revenge, she wasn't going that fast! So she bravely became a dead shinigami. Now she hates what she has become.

A thunderstorm began in the background. It was her doing. her and her madness. Tokyo hadn't seen a sunny or even mild day ever since she died and she was determined to keep it that way. Let them remember me. she thought. Let them have remorse for my death. Then she burst into tears.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-18-2008, 07:14 PM

"So it seems im not the only dead shingami about these days. How delightful. I am Feral most fierce one at your service." Feral said from somewhere in the shadows near storm his voice seeming slightly manic. He then noted the stormy weather and smiled.

"is this your doing? If so what an interesting ability."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:17 PM

Storm turned to the man behind her, "Yes. That's my doing." she said nodding, her expression softening, 'Want to see more?" she asked arching her eyebrows, suddenly lightning blots flashed down and rain fell soaking the city with water. "What's you ability?" she asked.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 07:18 PM

Jane watched as storm began to emerge. "Either bad weather is coming or some dead shinigami is mad!" Crow joked. "Something wrong Jane?" he asked as he gazed apon her frowning face.

"... Crow, what power do you think I would have as a dead shinigami?" she asked him with completely stern piercing eyes. "Well?" Crow became shocked by what she said. He already lost a previous shinigami to death after he joined his lover.

"I don't ever want to hear your talk about anything like that again!" he yelled, knowing that only dead and alive shinigami could see him. She just ignored his yelling.

"My real name is Lucin and I changed it to Jane a while ago. I know Lucin means light so I'd control light then. Something like that..." She then quickly became depressed once again. "I wish I had the courage to become a dead shinigami..."

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:23 PM

Aeryn Astro jumped off of a building with her eyes closed loving the rush once she was off and flipped landing on the balcony of someone's apartment. Man I never get tired of this. Oh snap someone's coming! She leaped away again and onto the ground. Aeryn then remembered that she was supposed to be in the graveyard by this time around. She reaced down the streets of Tokyo wishing that she had her driver's license. "Ah, darn my height and age. If only I were a little taller I could of forged my age."

After some more running she reached the graveyard in a huff, seeing Jane and her recruiter Cow sitting down. Yay! I'm not late. Take that Father Time!. She waved to the group. "Hey I'm here." She noted the stormy weather and her lack of dry clothes as she walked to them. I hate you sky. Why did you have to choose stormy weather of all things?! She shook her fist at the sky, but calmed herself down.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM

Crow then noticed that Aeryn was coming and waved to her direction. "I suggest you keep this talk of death silent, Jane" he whispered to her. "Aeryn is just a young girl... She shouldn't be thinking about this as much as you do!"

Jane then swallowed her pride and waved to Aeryn. "Hey!"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 07:42 PM

Aeryn smiled before observing Jane and Crow. It seemed as if they were talking about soemthing earlier, but she dismissed it. "So, anyone else arrive yet or am I second?" She looked at them again, before going off into thought. This graveyard reminds of home, it seemed like all my old friends did was hang around there, being ghost busters. I wonder if Father Time has caught up with them, after all they were all older than me. Aeryn stretched and sat on the ground, twiddling her fingers.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 07:47 PM

"Well," Jane began as she slipped herself off of the tombstone. "Unless we have some dead shinigami coming it should just be you and me. Hey, can I ask you something?" Crow, knowing what Jane was going to ask, started to barge into the conversation.

"Jane!" He began before Jane kicked him away.

"Well, do you mind if I ask you something?" Jane repeated, ignoring that Crow was in pain from being pushed away.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 07:53 PM

Aeryn shrugged and looked perplexed. Why would some question make Crow protest and Jane kick him. It must be either really touchy or really embarrassing. She hoped it wasn't the latter."Go ahead."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 07:57 PM

"Imagine you became a dead shinigami, what kind of power do you think you'd have? Also, would you even want ot become one?" Jane asked, making Crow serious for a change.

"Okay! I just told you not to talk about that!" Crow yelled as a white, ghostly like aurora went around him. He then calmed himself down and the aurora left. More calmer now, he spoke "Sorry about that! The dead shinigami are our enemies, weather you like it or not Jane!" he spoke sternly. Jane ignored him again.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:59 PM

Storm heard the yelling comign from teh graveyard. She flew down a little lower so she could hear. She sent a slow chilling breeze to teh Shinigami below so tehy would be aware of her prescence.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 08:03 PM

Jane then felt the cold wind and instantly knew it was a dead shinigami which made her thrilled. "Hey, dead shinigami! What's your name? I want to know who my, possibly, future allies are!" Jane yelled as Crow readied for battle.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:05 PM

Storm chuckled lightly. "My name is storm." she made the wind say. "I control the weather. See taht threunderstorm. That's my doing. All teh weather. No more sunlight for Tokyo" the message ended with a manical laugh.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 08:07 PM

"Keep doing it! I love it better this way!" She cheered "Take note though, storm. I'm on your side. I'm actually thinking of becomeing a dead shinigami myself!" She then turned to Aeryn. "You can answer my question later, 'kay?"

"What are you saying, Jane!" Crow screamed in fear of losing another shinigami.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 PM

"Alright Jane." Aeryn looked to see a dead shinigami going above them. She raised an eyebrow when Jane talked about wanting to become one of them. "Well you know we all want to be something we're not." She shrugged and wa prepared to draw her scythe. Aeryn decided not to since Storm didn't want seem to want their soul. She sat back down ans waited for Storm's next move.

((edited))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:09 PM

Storm smiled, "I won't take your soul. No worries. I don't want anotehr person here. It'd be too annoying."
she said.

((Gotta go guys!))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 08:12 PM

"Your loss..." Jane told.

((bye Cali!))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 PM

Aeryn shrugged and muttered something about numbers not meaning anything. "Okay, more f her soul for her." She leaned back and looked at the sky, it seemed to be clearing up a bit.

((Bye))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 PM

((I have a few min...))

Storm rolled eyes and flew up higher and away from the shinigami.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 08:23 PM

"Alright then, I suggest you should go look around the area, Crow. You know, to go see if there is any other dead shinigami lurking around" She ordered. Crow nodded and left the two girls alone. "Now.... have an answer for me?"