shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2008, 04:43 PM

The C. academy is a school for the gifted and for different races. There is only a few thosand rules of this school one of them being ROMANCE is highly encouraged, the teahers believe that classes cause distracions in the relationships so therefore none of the students really don't go to class.

The students:

Name: Shinigami (shinn) Rose
Race: neko
Apperance:
Bio: Shinn has always been alone because of the fact he's a neko.He had been named the smartest kid out of the old school he had. He now goes to this school.

Name- Ann
Age- 17
Race-Neko
Bio- Being in the care of new foster parents, Ann must also go to a new school. She loves to be hugged and cuddled. She also is in love with colorful fishes for some odd reason. She is a mystery to most but is kind hearted to all.
Looks:
http://tinyurl.com/2h7ovu

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Xx Koki-ru xX Send a message via Yahoo to Xx Koki-ru xX

Old 03-22-2008, 07:24 PM

Name- Ann
Age- 17
Race-Neko
Bio- Being in the care of new foster parents, Ann must also go to a new school. She loves to be hugged and cuddled. She also is in love with colorful fishes for some odd reason. She is a mystery to most but is kind hearted to all.
Looks:
http://tinyurl.com/2h7ovu

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Xx Koki-ru xX Send a message via Yahoo to Xx Koki-ru xX

Old 03-22-2008, 08:40 PM

Ann woke in the early morning to come to a bright new day. She had yet another foster family and she was going to yet another school. This school, she had looked up on the net, was unlike most. The students were encouraged to have romance and they did not really go to classes. This was weird to her. She had always been to her classes, what else was school for but to learn whether she like it or not? She sighed an looked at her schedule again. If she knew anything it was that she would no doubt be going to her creative writing classes and her cooking classes no matter what the other students said. She got up to brush her hair, fluffy ears and tail. She was neko after all, she was just glad she had not come out with whiskers like some of the other neko's she had seen, that just did not look right to her. She put on her favorite blue dress and waited for her foster parents to wake up. She would only be with them during the weekends, she would be staying at the school the rest of the time, in dorm number ten. She sighed and went back to sleep unable to do anything else but wait.

Next thing she knew there was a knock at her door and she was awake. She got up and they were off to her new school. She got signed up and sized for her uniform witch she would not wear anyway. She dragged off all her luggage in search of dorm ten. She gets lost easily so when she was unable to find it she was not surprised at all. She wished they had given her a map,but all she had was a single key. She sighed and looked around for somebody to help her out. She thought all this was embarrassing and wished someone would come along soon, because she was getting tired of holding all her luggage. She sagged to the floor, tail flopping unhappily. She was tired and could not stand being awake so long,she had had trouble falling asleep the last few days and only got some sleep that day, so she fell asleep in the hallway, and started ranting in her sleep about 'fishes'.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 03:34 PM

Shinn smiled walking around the school which had been his home for many years, opening up the curtains to see the sunlight pouring in through his window. Shinn always loved the sunlight he sat up fixing his ears in the mirror they had gone all fluffy in his sleep.

Shinn open the door of his dorm room, room number 11, as soon as he walked out he noticed a girl who like himself was a neko. Shinn blinked she was sleeping so he walked down the hall picking the girl up in his arms noticing her key said she was the room beside him, he carried her to the room unlocking the door carefully as not to drop the girl.

Shinn smiled laying her on the bed, pulling the covers over the her. Shinn walked outside down the hall to see her luggage. shinn smiled taking all off it into his arms, then silently creeping back into her room and setting her bags in the corner. Shinn smiled the girl was rather cute he wished he could talk to her but seeing as she was alseep he decided to move on. Shinn left her key and a map beside her bed table. Shinn smiled to himself "you'll need that map, I hope to run into you soon" Shinn whispered as he locked the lock on the door before he stepped out of the room into the hallway.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 11:03 PM

Ann awoke to find herself in a bed. How she got there she did not know. The last thing she remembered was tripping and falling onto the hallway floor of her new school. She saw her luggage in a neat pile by the door way. She smiled and thanked in her head whoever it was that had helped her out. She looked around and found her key and the map. Boy would that map have been useful earlier.

She got up and put on a blue dress with a ribbon around the waist. She brushed her hair and fluffed down her ears and tail, they had become all staticy in her sleep. She twirled around and looked at her self in the mirror. She looked around her room and thought It could use some fish on the walls, colorful rainbow fish..

She set to work to do just that. She got out paper and crayons and glue. She made colorful fishes and not so colorful ones. She finished and hung them up all around her walls. She stepped back to have a look at her handy work. She thought she did a wonderful job of making the fish. They even had faces and big smiles so you felt welcomed in the room. She liked that feeling a lot.

Next she got a book and went out to the courtyard she saw on the map to read. She had her MP3 player with her and listened to some music wile she read.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 PM

Shinn smiled walking around the school in a daze about the girl he had meet rather helped out eariler. Shinn walked in this daze down the hallway until his friend Rei snapped his fingers in inches away from shinn's face.

Shinn looked at him quickly and laughed as he spoke " huh? what'd I miss" Rei smiled "dude you are so zoned out today what's up with you?"

Shinn blinked " I...don't....know" Shinn processed his thoughts he sighed "Rei I'm going to go for a walk in the courtyard."

Rei blinked "sure man, you going to be okay?" Shinn nodded then spoke "yeah I think i'll be okay" Shinn headed out the doors and stopped dead in his tracks as he walked up the path. shinn whispered to himself "it's the girl I met this morning in the hallway." shinn sat up in the branches of the trees smiling and waiting till a perfect time to introduce himself.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:18 PM

Ann finished reading all of her book. It had been a very long book, but now that it was over she wished there was a sequel to it.

She sighed and stretched. She turned off her MP3 player and started to get ready to leave the courtyard.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 04:23 PM

Shinn smiled he was going to talk to her Shinn walked around then walked towards her smiling he stood in front of her hold out his hand. As he spoke his grin widened "hello my name is Shinn, Shinn Rose and your's is?"

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 07:36 PM

She was a little taken aback, but shook his hand anyhow. She smiled and giggled a bit. "Ann, Ann Grey, nice to met you Shinn, I have an odd feeling as if we have meet before."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:02 PM

Shinn blushed as he made his confession "I put you in your room this morning sorry the the intersion I just had to meet you Ann." smiling he let go of her hand still blushing.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:06 PM

Ann giggles and says "So thats what it was. I was wondering how I got into my bed. It was odd, I just woke up in my bed when I had fallen on the floor and fallen asleep." She wonderd why he just had to meet her though.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:20 PM

Shinn smiled" you seem like a cheerful person and I've been hoping meet a friend in case your wondering why I had to meet you and I couldn't just leave you in the hallway"

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:27 PM

Ann smiled. He sure knew how to read minds. She then noticed he was a neko like her,that made her smile even bigger. She had not seen another neko for ages. She never knew her mother or father,and had been rejected many times by foster families. That was why she was here in the first place. She just wanted a friend and someone that would love her. She hoped this was the opportunity she was looking for. "I want a friend as well, say why dont we go eat and get to know each other?Sound good?"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:35 PM

Shinn smiled brightly " I would love to get to know you Ann" Shinn smiled brightly. Shinn smiled walking beside Ann into the academy.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:38 PM

Ann stopped short, not sure which way to go.

"Um, how do we get there?"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 08:41 PM

Shinn slipped his hand into hers and walked along the path that was shaded by the trees and had the garden at the right side. Shinn smiled " I'll lead the way i've been here for a little while."

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 09:02 PM

She blushed and looked at him. He was very cute and kind. She smiled at ease being around him. "Okay thanks, its good you know the way, I would have got us lost."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 10:06 PM

Shinn smiled " well I couldn't allow that now could I?" Shinn smiled softly. Shinn notice that she was blushing, shinn tried not to stare she was totally cute.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 03:48 PM

She smiled back at him...still blushing a bit but getting over it...with a smile she said,"No you couldnt at least I hope not."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-01-2008, 07:49 PM

shinn smiled at her "nope never, I'd be too worried to leave you alone anyways"

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM

She blushed, "Hey whats that supposed to mean, hu?" she giggled he was looking at her funny.

((sorry for the long time no post i was very sick so im better now okay?? glad to see you here))

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 08:55 PM

((it's okay i've been in and out of the hospital so no biggie wasn't here anyways))

Shinn's grinn widened " because it's your first day I couldn't let a cutie like you get lost" Shinn wonked at her watching her face turn red.

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 AM

"A cutie? Me? No way. You have got to be kidding me. You think Im cute thats so nice of you to say no one ever said that before." She blushed some more when he winked at her. "Hey did you just wink at me? Why?" she mutterd to mainly her self.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2008, 11:28 PM

Shinn smiled "well it's true, I only speak the truth" Shinn smiled "because your such a cutie!"

Xx Koki-ru xX
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2008, 04:01 PM

She blushed. "Your a cutie also..." she bumped his shoulder a little.