Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 AM

I am so frustrated with this event. I just can't seem to find nalin sun
for the first two clues. I finally found him for the third clue. I even scanned
this and the information forum to see if anyone had posted the answer. All I ran into
was people just being cryptic and making fun of us who can't get the answers, and mods
who just lock the topics because they say it should be in the event forum. Yet right under
the forum it says "Got a question or information? Post here!" I'm ready to rip my hair out.
It's not like i'm not trying at all and just looking for a quick answer. So let see what
happens when I post here.

For the Third Clue nalin sun is in the rules section (see I actually went hunting for him).
For the second clue I'm assuming it's some sort of hang out but I can't find it, nor can I figure
out the first clue even means. Could someone please take some pity on me and tell me where
the first two are? Or at the very least give me a better clue?

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 05-19-2008, 05:52 AM

second has to do with something in the profiles

first ...what is the first clue talking about? what animal is that? and where is there something on the sit enamed that?

i hope that helps..we arent supposed to directly tell @@;; people really are supposed to figure it out >>;; so i am not sure if you have to edit where you found the third item or not D;

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 05:52 AM

You're correct on the second clue - it IS some kind of hang out. Think about how you can hang out on Menewsha and that should send you on your way.

I have no idea where the first one is either, though.

Angel XIII
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2008, 05:53 AM

Aww...well, it's not allowed to outright give you the answer, I'm sorry.

For the first clue, what animal are you reminded of? And how might how earn gold on this site?

For the second clue, you might want to take a look at the new features on Mene or look around the new additions to your profile page.

They're not the best of clues, I know. >__>
I'm awful at these things.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 05-19-2008, 05:53 AM

First one. Hmm (how to explain this*
Umm look at all the new games!

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-19-2008, 05:57 AM

I'd help you, but you complain too much. If you browse the last few pages of the FAQ they give tons of hints about the clues, and no one's ever made fun of me for asking. You're bringing a lot of negetivity to what should be a fun event, Chill out and relax, the point isn't just to get items. You'll figure out the clues eventually.

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt Biscuits View Post
I'd help you, but you complain too much. If you browse the last few pages of the FAQ they give tons of hints about the clues, and no one's ever made fun of me for asking. You're bringing a lot of negetivity to what should be a fun event, Chill out and relax, the point isn't just to get items. You'll figure out the clues eventually.
Your right, normally I'm not like this but what I saw going on in one thread, this guy was so mean and rude . and you would get a little annoyed to i'm sure if you tried your best and still got nowhere

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2008, 06:06 AM

It is very frustrating, I was getting so mad when I couldn't figure out the 3rd clue XD

My hint for the 2nd is to think of somewhere where you could be social with those who share similar interests :3

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-19-2008, 06:08 AM

True, I'm sorry, I was a bit harsh. n.n;

How bitterness breeds, hmm?

Lessee if I can be more helpful...

As was mentioned before, games, an animal... that should help, go look for games on mene involving animals. o.o;

For the hangouts... It's not a specific hangout, so try anything else you can find related to hang outs, especially in places that mgiht also list you subscribed threads. >>

PATCHY: You never replied to my pm. ;-; You're art's done and stuffs...

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:11 AM

Thank you everyone those cluse are far more helpful. The first one reminds me of a snake, it did the first time i saw it, but i'm slow and can't seem to put two and two together. I had no idea it was against the rules to post the answers, I swear I read the rules but I must have sped through that part.

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:16 AM

You know what's really funny i started this thread cuz I was frustrated and mad. Now I just feel so much better seeing i'm not the only one with trouble and realizing there are people out there who want to help.

Ewy
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:18 AM

Exactly. You shouldn't feel mad and angered because you can't find him; others are having trouble finding them too. xD

Have you found him yet? If yes, congrats! <33

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2008, 06:20 AM

*nods* this community is very inviting and helpful like that :3
It's why I enjoy it here so much.

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:23 AM

**Aw I feel so loved now** Yes I have found him. But I'm at work and they use explorer only here so I can't collect the prizes.

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 05-19-2008, 06:25 AM

For the past events, I got frustrated too because I was never good at deciphering clues and stuff.. but after a while, I kind of got used to the clues and they actually weren't that hard at all. People tend to think too hard, so that's why you can't really figure out what the clue means.. my advice is to think literally sometimes.. works best for me. xD;

edit; Congrats on finding the little guy! ^^ <3

wish

Old 05-19-2008, 06:27 AM

Did you find all clues now? :O

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:28 AM

Yeah, I tend to over think things

Heartbeats
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 06:32 AM

I see you have found the clues :]

Well next time you feel like you have no idea where the clues are, just post in the Phoenix Jubilee: Event FAQ thread because there's always people there to help you out with anything that concerns this event XD

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:34 AM

yes, thank you everyone i found all the clues, but now I have another problem, For the first clue I knew the answer right away but I was using firefox (Firefox displays images when it wants to for me, it doesn't display them all the time, This is a known issue I have with firefox.) So anyway I went hunting for him and I didn't see him so I figured I was wrong and that just confused me more. to the point that I no longer had a clue as to what it even meant. and now explorer won't let me collect the prizes. Any suggestions?

Ewy
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 06:59 AM

Refresh until it shows up? O_O;

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoroastra View Post
, and mods
who just lock the topics because they say it should be in the event forum. Yet right under
the forum it says "Got a question or information? Post here!" I'm ready to rip my hair out.

Zoroastra, I guess that's because you asked in the information desk?

For events, you're supposed to ask questions, trade hints,
and explanation about event clues etc in the Sticky:
Phoenix Jubilee: Event FAQ
thread in this event forum,
so no hundredth of people running around starting new threads
and posting stuff which asking about the similar things. ^^;;;

Even the guide on how to get the item from the first clue,
to avoid the obstruction in front of it is explained there.

Here, I'll tell you how to do it.
Click Ctrl button while scrolling the middle scroll in your mouse
up to widen the fonts or down to smake them smaller.
That way the stuff in that page will shift places a bit
and then you'll get to click the button.

Good luck.

Zoroastra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch View Post

Zoroastra, I guess that's because you asked in the information desk?

For events, you're supposed to ask questions, trade hints,
and explanation about event clues etc in the Sticky:
Phoenix Jubilee: Event FAQ
thread in this event forum,
so no hundredth of people running around starting new threads
and posting stuff which asking about the similar things. ^^;;;

Even the guide on how to get the item from the first clue,
to avoid the obstruction in front of it is explained there.

Here, I'll tell you how to do it.
Click Ctrl button while scrolling the middle scroll in your mouse
up to widen the fonts or down to smake them smaller.
That way the stuff in that page will shift places a bit
and then you'll get to click the button.

Good luck.

ok, I'm going to thank you, because your being nice and trying to help. but I have no clue what you said and I DON'T use a MOUSE. I have a TABLET. I have to uninstall and reinstall firefox, I meant to anyway since the problem has been getting worse with each passing day. So I think i'll try that first and see if I have any luck.