Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-05-2008, 01:52 AM

xD, I'm probably in over my head in joining but this RP sounds pretty interesting. I like the plot a lot and it seems well thought out. I pretty much have the same questions as Takeno-Kun oh and I'd like to be Esper if you don't mind.

Azazel Faust
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-05-2008, 02:39 AM

Interesting plot. =]
Love to join and be Chaos Guardian <<; Is there a character sheet we have to fill out that I missed?

Ayaji
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2008, 02:58 AM

I assume you will allow me to play the star guardian since you told Dyon that it had already been taken? Is there anything I should know about the character before I start personifying her/him in my mind?

I would also like to know the answers to the questions Takeno-kun asked^^

@Azazel
If there is a character sheet, I missed it too>>

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 06:09 AM

To Everyone: Guardians can be any species you choose it to be.
As for the Character Sheet of the Guardians.
You may change the weapons, personalities, and genders if you want to.

By the way OCN means Original Character Name. You don't have to use OCN, you may change it if you like to.

Character Sheet(Be aware it's a friggin' long list):

Mana Guardian: OCN-Rune Westerfield is a kind hearted young woman who loves to perform magic tricks. Rune can be childish at times but that's because her "brother" spoils her too much. Rune's weapon of choice is her claw gauntlets, Rune uses a balance of spells and her Rune Arts. Rune commands most of the elements except for light and darkness.

Aura Guardian: OCN-Aurora Valentine is a young woman who loves adventure, and gets excited to see interesting things. Her job as an assassin leads her to meet her childhood "friend". Aurora's weapon of choice are her special daggers, which allow her to transfer "Aura" to her weapon which then creates an energy blade. Aurora has many uses for "Aura", she can create a beam out of aura for an attack.

Star Guardian: OCN-Starly Albright is a wise, straight-forward young woman, she works as an astralogist. Starly is beautiful as she is powerful. She commands the stars crush her opponents, Starly can also create a gravitational field to flatten her opponents. Starly's weapon of choice is a star staff which she uses to amplify her powers.

Chaos Guardian: OCN-Zeke Lansford is a mercenary for hire. Zeke has a calm personality, and a strong sense of justice. Zeke is a kind and trustworthy ally though he does believe he's powerful than any other warrior, except when he meets his old "rival" Rion. Zeke's weapon of choice is his twin blades, he commands the elements of light and darkness. On a sidenote, Zeke tends to drink alcohol after a job.

Esper Guardian: OCN-Fayne Blackhart is a silent man who's a bit of a loner. Fayne is a man of few words. Fayne travels to gain the powers of all the sleeping Espers in Terra. Fayne's weapon of choice is a gun, his powers are to summon Eidolons/Espers to eithers aid or fight in battle. On a sidenote, don't diss Fayne's sunglasses or else.

Nature Guardian: OCN-Violetta Rose's beauty far exceeds others, her beauty rivals that of Starly. Violetta works as a traveling gardener, her wish is to spread beautiful flowers all over the world. Violetta is in her early 20s Violetta has a young boy fetish(likes boys younger than herself). Violetta's weapon is her rose whip. Violetta commands the greenery to do her bidding in battle.

Soul Guardian: OCN-Rui Mizuhi is a cold-hearted, sharp tongued(she's harsh to people) young woman, she hides her true emotions to block away the pain of her lost love. Rui's job is the same as Aurora's job, an assassin. Rui's weapon of choice is her scythe. Rui's powers are unique to some, she uses the power of necromancy, kinjutsu and reanimation.

Metal Guardian: OCN-Yuji Yoshiba is a child prodigy, he works as a master engineer for the Kobalt Republic in Steel Town. Yuji is a bit arrogant, but that's because his title as a Master Engineer goes to his head. Yuji's weapon of choice is a wrench and his laser helmet. Yuji's power allows him to manipulate metal, that means he can increase it's durability, strength, weight and sharpness.

Alchemic Guardian: OCN-Wynna Elysbel Wincott is an eccentric woman in her mid 20s. She's the teacher of King Vann(a lecherous snot-nosed brat). She teaches alchemy in the Kingdom of Avalice. Wynna is kind and has a Nyan fetish(cat people). Wynna's weapon of choice is a book(don't ask why it just is). Wynna's powers are to manipulate matter itself and turn it into a weapon.

Spirit Guardian: OCN-Izumi Hanabishi is a cutey with a cheerful personality, Izumi is a determined ninja bent on getting revenge at the lost of her twin brother. Izumi loves sweets. Izumi's weapon of choice is the ringblade(chakram), Izumi's power is similar to that of the Esper Guardian but she commands spirits known as "Djinn".

If anyone needs an explaination of the Guardian's powers or how they work tell me, okay?

Last edited by Rion Nagase; 06-05-2008 at 06:20 PM..

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 06:24 AM

Chosen Guardians

Void Guardian-Rion Nagase
Chaos Guardian-Azazel Faust
Star Guardian-Ayaji
Mana Guardian-Dyon
Esper Guardian-Cows Go Moo
Soul Guardian-Takeno-Kun

If anyone wants to change the Guardian's profile here's the sheet

Name: (who you are)
Race: (choose any race from the first page)
Weapon: (any weapon you desire)
Guardian Status: (What Guardian are you?)
Bio: (The character's short life story)
Description: (describe him/her or use a pic)

I'm gonna make the RP soon.

Last edited by Rion Nagase; 06-05-2008 at 07:35 PM..

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2008, 07:02 PM

Alright then, May I be the Soul Gaurdian? (Just make it into a male?) Maybe change the name to Ryu or something.
And shall we go ahead and pick a race and picture for the Character?

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 07:08 PM

Sure, you can.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2008, 07:27 PM

Alright then, Ill go look up a picture now.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Alright! ^_^

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 09:32 PM

Here's the rp link:

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96954

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 PM

EDIT: I changed the picture to include glasses and a gun

Hmm, well I decided to change the personality a bit for the Esper Guardian and add some stuff about his past. Oh, and can I add that Fayne can detect espers too or is that already one of his powers?

Name: Fayne Blackhart
Race: Drakonian
Weapon: Gun
Guardian Status: Esper Guardian
Bio: Fayne grew up alone, not knowing who his parents were and was alright with that, having able to fend for himself all these years. Of course he had always seemed to be able to detect something which was weird and even weirder that one day he summoned an esper out of the blue. He was freaked out at first, but was gradually able to control this and mastered it. He wondered though how many espers there were in Terra, deciding to try and find them all.
Personality: Fayne is quiet most of the time and introverted as well, preferring to talk only when spoken to. This is usually because he always questioning the motives of others. He is sometimes paranoid about people and whether or not espers are here, almost obsessed with trying to gain their powers. Most of the time when he doesn't have a lead he is more relaxed, but never completely. He thinks of most people as either people he doesn't care about of acquaintances, never really having friends.
Description: [Fayne]

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 06-06-2008 at 12:18 AM..

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 11:32 PM

Fayne can detect espers.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-05-2008, 11:33 PM

Oh, okay I just wanted to make sure.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2008, 11:37 PM

Okay!

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2008, 12:10 AM

Alright, Ill go ahead and fill out the form, but I just wanted to ask, do the runes in the terran mean anything? Im kinda presuming they dont.

Name: Ryu Mizuhi
Race: Terran
Weapon: Scythe
Guardian Status: Soul Guardian
Bio: Ryu is a sarcastic, cold-hearted person who snaps easily when bothered. He can be very harsh wether to friend or foe and dosent speak much of his past. All that is really known about him is the woman he had once loved was killed by one of the Nightmare Resonance when he was too weak to save her, and ever since he has hidden away his true emotions in an attempt to hide his pain.
Description: Ryu

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 12:46 AM

Runes are magical signs, which symbolize your spells and magical power. Only Terrans and Angels have runes.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2008, 01:27 AM

Alright, that makes more sense then.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 02:22 AM

Okay, now for the esper guardian, you'll need to know the names of the
espers.

The esper Fayne has is Selbis, the faerie esper. She has no elemental qualities. She's a healer and a fighter.

The first esper Fayne has to subdue to obtain is the blazing lizard esper, Felblaze. He has hard scales and spikes.

The second esper is the gaia turtle, Rockwell. To obtain him is to beat him up or answer his quiz.

If you want to know more about espers pm me or just ask here.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-06-2008, 02:33 AM

Hmm, I see. I guess I have a clearer idea on how I'll be catching the espers and their abilities. So, like do you want me to play the espers as NPCs or what?

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 02:39 AM

If you want to play them you may.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 02:51 AM

Rockwell's quiz

Question 1.

What happens when iron ore is tempered with a rust-proof metal coating?

Question 2.

What is the rarest, strongest and most durable metal ore in Terra?

Question 3.

What element has a symbiotic relationship to earth?

Question 4. (final answer)

Who is the wisest esper in Terra?

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-06-2008, 03:20 AM

Okay, I'll keep those in mind. I'm probably going to play them then.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 04:54 AM

Okay. Oh by the way, the answers are: (hidden in white)

1. It metamorphs into Steel
2. Orichalcum
3. Fire
4. Rockwell

Ayaji
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2008, 04:03 PM

What sort of lifespan do the various races have? I don't want to chose a race and age only to find out that in her society my character would still be considered a child^^;

I know elves are often immortal, as are angels and demons...

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-06-2008, 05:07 PM

Terrans lifespan are like ours 1~100.
Drakonians lifespan is 1~10000.
Angels age but don't grow old.
Demons lifespan is the same as Drakonians.
Aquans lifespan are 1~700.
Elves lifespan are 1~5000.

Oh by the way the wavy line means it's approximately that age.

And for people who choose any species other than Terran, you reach puberty at the same age as Terrans, age 10. And the same for adulthood as well, age 21. But as you grow older you stay young except when you reach the peak point of the aging process. Angels are the only exception to not age, though in a certain point in time they'll just become encased in a cocoon like state and sleep.