Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2008, 04:39 AM

RULES:
1. Follow the rules!
2. NO cybering! if you like you can choose to do that in a completely different chat or forum!
3. 14 - 20 year olds only.
4. This RP has no particular story apart from that its based in a school with dorms and stuff.
5. There are teachers but they in back round, anyone who wants to join this forum is a student and can take part at anytime they choose.
6. HAVE FUN!
7. Boy and girls can room together if they like.
8. If you want to talk out of character please use (())

Last edited by Tayoa; 07-14-2008 at 09:39 PM..

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2008, 04:43 AM

1 thing i would ask of you is: in your VERY first post please give the following information.

Username::
Name::
Grade::
Classes::
Appearance:: (link to picture, please choose one that looks your age)
Bio::

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 02:00 AM

Username:: Tayoa
Name:: Tayoa
Grade:: 12 ((i think lol))
Classes:: Dark arts, Herbology ((plants lol)) , Dance, Archery, Languages, Magics.
Appearance:: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...=9a9d1bc91.jpg
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...Vampireame.jpg
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...nt=girlsad.jpg
Bio:: Tayoa's family live on the other side of the country. Casting her out into the streets she drifted from job to job across the land learning all she could from odd people who took her into there homes. Giving up her life of freedom Tayoa makes a decision to settle down and attend school. She knows this will be hard for her, being in a secluded area. Her personality is quiet and peaceful, but in her is a dark side that she hides behind a mentally built wall. She loves plants and controls some magic that she rarely shows to anyone.

Last edited by Tayoa; 07-15-2008 at 03:54 AM..

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 02:12 AM

Tayoa walked down the Hall to her room over looking the courtyard and gold fish pond. She opened her door and walked into the large space. Because she was one of the first students to enroll for the year she snapped up a larger room. Two beds sat on either side of the room, one shower and one toilet. Screwing up her nose at the ugly flower print curtains Tayoa Moved to the left side where all her belongings... ((which wasn't much giving her background)) ... Sat under the window sill. Sitting on the edge of the bed she started to unpack her clothing into the draws. Sighing

"What the HELL am i doing here? And i wonder who my roomy will be..."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 02:41 AM

Username::edwardsva,piregirl
Name::Yukina Utada
Grade::11
Classes:: Magics, Archery,gym,light arts,dark arets
Appearance:: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%2...te-ish.jpg?o=1
Bio:: Her family was killed a few year ago.But she dosnt think about it taht way she can get herwork done.More will comein the rp.(i have more too it just cant think of it))

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:12 AM

((lol its all good! ))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 03:19 AM

((^^))

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:23 AM

Username:: Embella
Name:: Tora
Grade:: 12
Classes:: Weapons training, ancient runes, dead languages, astrology, dark arts, herblore
Appearance:: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%2...al__3.jpg?o=38
Bio:: No one knows much about who Tora is, or where she came from, for she doesn't give up secrets easily. She appeared at school a year ago. Tora is anti social, a loner by choice, but only because she thinks people are mentally below her.

Last edited by Embella; 07-15-2008 at 03:54 AM..

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:24 AM

Toyoa was getting sick of just laying on her bed, so on her half of the room she started graffiti on her walls. Plugging her radio in she switched to flavour and spray panted a picture of what resembles her up the wall and onto the roof. opened the windows to let the fumes out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 03:33 AM

((i shall be your roomy :D ))

Yukina walked down the hall looking for her doorm room.She stoped when she came to the door.After takeing a deep breth she went in.She blnked seeing someone opening the windows."uh hi"she said in a kind tone.

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:33 AM

Tora stopped infront of a door, before pulling out a piece of paper and checking it was the correct room. It was. She could smell fumes from the room next door and was glad she hadn't got whoever that was for her room mate. She sighed and entered.

It was a large room, just as she had demanded. It looked like her room mate hadn't shown up yet. Tora hoped she didn't get some spastic cheerleader or something. The only reason she had taken a shared room was because her counsilor had told her she had no choice.

Tora dumbed her stuff on the bed by the window and started to unpack.

Last edited by Embella; 07-15-2008 at 03:38 AM..

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:40 AM

Tayoa turned around startled blushing as if she had been caught doing something bad. ((haha))

"Uh.... hi to you to..." Looks down speaking to the floor. "are you my roomy?"
She hide the spray cans behind her back and turns the radio down a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 03:42 AM

Yukina laughed and smiled."yah that whould be me",she said closeing the door.She loooked and saw the wall."verry nice",she said with a smile.

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM

Smirks

"thankyou. I'm Tayoa"

Puts the cans into the box on her bed.

"do you tag?"

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:47 AM

Tora was getting annoyed by the fumes hanging around. She stomped noisily to the next room.

"What the hell is going..." she stopped when she saw the tagging.

"How 'mature' of you," she said sarcastically.

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:53 AM

Tayoa's eyes where dull with her expression. she had delt with heaps of this when she was drifting from place to place.

"thankyou"

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 03:58 AM

She walked out of the room leaving her roomy to get unpacked and all that. sitting on a bench outside she watched as students found there places in dorm rooms.

"This whole... 'school' thing seems so pathetic..."

Tayoa walks around the building and tags on a shed with glow in the dark spray. Come night time everyone will see the words scrolled across the wood

Last edited by Tayoa; 07-15-2008 at 04:01 AM..

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 04:06 AM

Tora walked frustratedly back to her room. Didn't look like her flatmate was getting here anytime soon and classes started this afternoon. She pulled out her timetable. Dark arts 2pm.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 04:21 AM

Yukina had followed along with Tayoa."hope you didnt lissen to that girl.",she said walking next to her."taging is fun",Yukina said with a slight laugh.

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 04:59 AM

Tayoa stopped and looked at her. "tagging is an art. That pathetic excuse for a girl up in that dorm room wouldn't know the difference between a duck and that chair over there.... just wind blowing between two ears. Not that she uses those either..." Grins.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 AM

Yukina laughed."yah i know...",she said shakeing a can of spray paint she had."hey did you here about that huge taging insodent liek two cities over? where the intire marors office was done?"

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 06:48 AM

Splutters and coughs choking on air.

"wh... what?" Her eyes wide.

Re' gains control over the situation... "ah... no, um... yea no i didn't...." pulls out her time table and takes a look trying to direct the conversation somewhere else.

She saw that it was dark arts class at two. Looking at schools large clock and realised they were 5minutes late. Grabing Ed's hand she started to run thinking it would be bad to miss her first class on the first day.

Walking into the class room she saw the girl she met earlier talking to the teacher in the front room as she took a seat at the back.

Last edited by Tayoa; 07-15-2008 at 06:58 AM..

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 07:19 AM

"I want you to sit next to Tayoa," the teacher told Tora. "She's been away from school for a while, and I want you to help her if she needs it."

Tora fought down the erge to argue. "Which one is Tayoa?" she asked.

"Toyoa come here please, this is Tora."

Last edited by Embella; 07-15-2008 at 07:24 AM..

Tayoa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2008, 07:25 AM

Tayoa blinked and sighed. standing up the chair scraped against the floor. the teacher winced. Walking forward slowly she stepped up close to the teacher, she had too look a way up to see his face.

"you called?" her facial expression was unreadable.

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2008, 07:29 AM

The teacher fought to keep his face blank. "This is Tora," he said trying to keep his voice from showing frustration. "She will give you a hand if you need it."

Tora threw an annoyed look at Tayoa.