CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:43 PM

"If you say so," Zalia said to Aiden with a smile. These kids and never wanting to get help. She had been looking at Scarlett when Aiden healed himself so she didn't see his glowing hands. "Good job Scarlett that's much better from the last time. You know I can heal you and you could get back on the high-wire for the next performance." She didn't know why Scarlett didn't let her heal her ankle.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-21-2011, 05:03 PM

Scarlett looked up at Zalia a bit surprised. "You can heal the messed up bone? Well.. that'd be great. " She smiled, then bit her lip. "Could I be in two acts so I could still be in Aidens act?" She asked, smiling as he rubbed her arm. She glanced at him, still wondering about where he had come from. She had never bothered asking because it wasn't her business. That was just how their friendship worked she guessed. He knew nothing of her past, she knew nothing of his. It pained her to talk about things that had happened to her outside of the sheltering circus, so she often forgot of her past and just lived in the moment. She guessed that Aiden wouldn't want to talk about his past either.. so she left the subject alone.

Her emerald eyes looked back to Zalia, then back to Aiden when he spoke. "Thats good, I was worried I hurt you." She said, givinga small smile at his now moving elbow. She started to eat her cut up pieces of cantalope, looking back at Zalia.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 07:35 PM

Ophelia barely had time to say thank you before Zalia was gone with Kita and Caleb. Shaking her head, she headed toward her the rigging holding her silk in the air. Flexing her wrists, she began to climb up, noting that she felt no pain from her wrist, and glad that she'd gone to see Zalia before she started. It was a little strange though, to Ophelia, at least, how much Zalia seemed to baby the four shapeshifters, who were the same age as her. Then again, they had been through a lot. "Well, now I'm depressed and feel like a horrible person." Ophelia muttered to herself, lowering to the ground. Heading outside the tent, Ophelia considered going for a walk, though the warning of hunters nearby tempered the thought. 'I'll stay in the grounds. That way, the barrier will protect me.' She told herself, heading for the edge of the circus grounds. She stopped, though when she caught sight of Rythen speaking to a girl she'd never seen before. "Who's your new friend, Rythen?" She asked, noting the large pile of items the girl had with her. Maybe someone hoping to audition for the circus?

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 07-21-2011 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: forgot closing brackets

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 07-21-2011, 08:46 PM

((sorry guys, been away these two days, explanation will be in the OOC))

Aire stared at the circus from the bushes in which she was hiding, a small schoobag next to her containing the stuff she always drags around. A small dress, an mp3, a watermelon, and a book about plants... The girl only wanted to know what was edible and what wasn't, nothing more. This was supposed to be the place though.

After shuffling around a bit Ciremin entered the mess tent, smiling broadly as 3 tails came out, her hair color turned from black to her own icy white color again. Hair grew on the back of her hand and a part of her arm. Hunters, they wouldn't get too close with all the people from the circus. ''I hope you all slept well? And eaten enough? Something seems to be about to happen. And somehow thinking of a plan of how to solve it is easier with a contend belly.'' She said, with a playfull grin on her lips, as she went to fix her cereals... She loved anything containing yoghurt, fruit, and a sweet taste.
Ciremin... Wasn't a person to worry about trouble. Worrying about it wouldn't solve anything, going at it head-on without breakfast sure enough wouldn't fix it.

Last edited by diamondt; 07-22-2011 at 12:59 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Serenade smiled at the offer. "Yes, if you don't mind, and thank you for showing me who to speak with." Bending down the black haired woman grabbed a few cases with care. Within them were the things needed for the auditions, damaging anything was absolutely out of the question. This German Wheel act was hopefully going to be unique enough to warrant immediate acceptance. If not, Serenade had a few other ideas.

Her thoughts and busy actions were interrupted by the arrival of someone else. Nodding her head in welcome, Serenade debated about putting her bags to the ground. "My name is Serenade. Excuse me for not putting these down, but Rhyten actually just offered to help me out by showing me who I need to speak to about auditions. Is there any advice you could give me?" The last sentence was addressed to both the people present. Serenade wanted to fit in and be liked by everyone.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-22-2011, 12:35 AM

The siblings offered up a smile to Aiden and Scarlett, Caleb moving around to the fridge then the one of the counters. Scrambling a few eggs together with some vanilla, cinnamon, a tiny bit of sugar and milk. Giving a friendly smile to Scarlett, Cal set a skillet on top of the stove and started heating it. “How much french toast should I make?“ He asked the older woman, knowing he and Kita could eat quite a few, and not even gain a pound. It was the beauty of having high metabolisms, and they stunts they did. He pulled down a new loaf, just incase he had to make a big pile, just incase someone else in the circus hadn’t eaten yet.

Kita purred, litteraly, as Zalia pet her hair, though grudgingly she gave the woman a tight squeeze and then went to an empty chair near Scarlett. “I don’t think Zalia would mind, just as long as you’re okay with it.“ She shrugged as she watched Caleb move in the kitchen as he piled cooked french toast on a separate plate , then got a glass and filled it with apple juice. Taking the glass he offered her, she sipped at it lightly. “Kyle seems to want to get his own act. But still isn’t sure what to do about it. I think he’d make a great clown though, but he shot that down.“ The tiger shifter giggled lightly.

Back in the practice tent, Akasha collected all the books into three bags and the fabrics in another two. Picking those up, she walked out of the tent alone as Kyle stayed where he was, cataloguing all the other items that were picked up and separating them based on who got what. Aki dropped the fabrics inside the tent she shared with her siblings, knowing that these were the ones Kita ordered for them, so that the two sisters could make their own costumes. Done with that she then moved towards the library, humming to herself softly.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-22-2011, 01:52 AM

Rythen nodded at Ophelia when she walked up. He bent down and easily picked up the rest of her belongings being careful not to be rough with them. He rather liked Ophelia even though he hadn't been here long. She reminded him of home.

"Sorry I don't really have any advice for the show since I've yet to be up. For general life, I would suggest against trying to touch the unicorn. She is female and doesn't much like other females."

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 03:27 AM

Hanna listened to the conversations around her for a while but she kept her mouth shut because she had some thinking that she needed to do before she started to practice her routine. She slowly stood up from the table and disposed of her bowl and spoon before she headed back towards her tent.

Once she got to her tent she ran a brush though her hair, as she did she pinned up her hair as she asked herself "why do I always insist on eating before i get ready?". She walked over to her mirror and started to apply her stage makeup, even for practice she enjoyed looking the part. She opened up her makeup box and selected an orange colored eye shadow. She finished off her look with a bright orange lipstick and some red and yellow glitter.

She looked herself over and decided that she looked acceptable. Once outside her tent she walked towards the main stage tent to collect her tools.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 05:10 AM

Smiling Zalia nodded at Scarlett. "I haven't done it in awhile but I should be able to." Grinning when Kita went and sat down by Scarlett she took a seat opposite them. "Kita is right I don't care if you do two acts. I'll make sure the schedule gives you enough room to get ready for the second act." Zalia laughed along with Kita. Kyle as a clown would be hilarious.

Snapping her fingers a huge ancient looking book appeared on the table in front of her. "Ahh here we go. Should be able to find something in here." Gripping the cover of the massive book she opened it up. Squinting she frowned them remembered her glasses. She mumbled a few words and they appeared in her hand. Putting them on she began to search through the pages.

The book she was looking through had been started by her great something grandmother. Each generation the book is passed down and stuff get's added to it as more things are discovered. Right now she was looking at the oldest parts of the book. "Ahha found it. Could I please have your ankle my love?" Placing her hand out Zalia looked up and gave Scarlett a smile.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 05:54 PM

"Advice? Hm..." Ophelia tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Be polite to Zalia. She only looks cute and sweet. She's probably one of the most powerful sorcerers you'll ever meet. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to continue on my walk. Serenade, it was nice to meet you, I wish you all the luck in the realms. Rythen, have fun." She said, a bit teasingly, before continuing for the edge of the circus grounds. That niggling feeling of 'danger' was back again- it certainly wasn't from Serenade, so that meant that something else was inside the barrier. Some supernatural creatures were dangerous, without meaning to be, of course. But if there was something that dangerous inside the barrier, Zalia would have already sensed it, and probably would have come up with a plan to deal with it. Shrugging it off, Ophelia sat down below a tree, just inside the barrier, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 07-23-2011 at 03:55 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 PM

Scarlett gave Cal a smile back as well, then nodded to Zalia. "Here you go." She said, lifting her leg up so that her ankle was right in front of Zalia. She then looked to Kita who sat near her. "Hello." She smiled, then looked back to Zalia, her leg in a perfect straight line from years of doing ballet and plenty of other activities that involved looking graceful and working her leg muscles.

((Sorry, I gotta go > . < ))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2011, 01:02 AM

After listening to both sets of advice, the young woman smiled in appreciation. Managing a quick thanks for Ophelia before she left, Serenade then turned to Rythen with her blue eyes sparkling. Meeting one of the fae had reminded her of another reason why she had wanted to join the circus. Hearing of Zalia's expertise renewed her want to learn of a way to gain the Sight. Of course the black haired woman wasn't about to mention it anytime soon!

"Thank you again for helping me. I'm more fascinated with dragons, pegasi and gryphons then anything which remains on the ground. Dragons fascinate me the most." Taking a few steps away from him she smiled. Knowing there was no chance of seeing a dragon did put a damper on Serenade's fascination with them. They were a reclusive lot with a well based hatred for humans. It was no wonder since the race had nearly been destroyed by the seemingly weak bipeds.

Impatiently, Caz moved once more. Out of the corner of his eye the young man noticed the graceful fae move away from the little group. Seeing the place where she had settled made him itch to go over there and ambush her from the trees. This young woman wasn't the target he had wanted to follow, but she would do. Slipping away from the tent, Casimir moved swiftly and stealthily to approach this person, Ophelia. It was a difficult thing to do without being seen, especially by one of the fae. They had more ways then one to find people with ill intent.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2011, 04:11 AM

Ophelia sighed, trailing her hand through the grass and flowers, sending the petals floating gently into the air. Cracking an eye open, she frowned as the petals began to move against the light breeze, forming into a familiar pattern. The rune for danger. Sitting up, Ophelia looked around, her eyes narrowing as her pupils spread over them completely, turning them shiny black. "Where are you, you pitiful waste of life energy?" Ophelia questioned, pushing herself up and standing. 'I need to get Zalia, I need to get... get somebody!' She told herself, fists tightening. She was fast enough to run. Maybe. She had no idea what this hunter was like.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2011, 04:34 PM

Hanna made her way to the tent and collected her things mainly torches, and other flammable objects. She had secretly brought in some small fireworks that when set off would create a large dragon of fire, it was to be her final trick for the next show. And by secretly she meant that she had told nobody about it meaning that half the circus probably knew about it.

As she left she turned into the forest and edged her way near the end of the circus grounds, she didn't want to startle anybody, but mainly she wanted it to a secret as to how it was to look until it was done. She found the patch of fireworks she had hidden and she took her stance, one arm up and the other on her hip. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She smiled to herself because even she had no idea how this was going to look.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-23-2011, 07:23 PM

Aiden smiled as Zalia offered to heal his friend. He would love to see her back up on the tightrope, it used to make her so happy, and the angel loved whenever that girl smiled. At the mention that she was worried that he had hurt him, the brunette shook his head at the girl. "No, No. Just a little sore, that was all. Thanks for the ice, i think it did the trick." The angel started to eat his egg and after swallowing he thanked Scarlett and continued to eat. The the siblings smile at him, he smiled back, forgetting he had a mouthful of eggs and quickly closed his mouth,an embarrassed blush on his face. Leave it to him to give someone an egg-smile..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-24-2011, 02:05 AM

Kita fidgeted slightly in her chair, her nick-named 'spider-senses' were acting up, and she noticed that Cal was tense too. It was almost as if growing up running from danger made them sensitive to the feeling of it. She tried to look calm, like her male sibling, but she was well-known for wearing her heart on her sleeve. Not that it wasn't a bad thing, most of the time, but if she ever played card games among her siblings, she lost a good majority of the time.

Caleb sighed, readjusting his grip on the plastic flipper, he really didn't need to break it, but he couldn't help it. Something was going to be happening, and he didn't know what, which infuriated the controlling wolf-shifter. Take off the last piece of bread, he set a plate of two pieces of french toast in front of both Kita and Zalia, handing the two of them a fork and a knife, a tub of butter and some sugar. Grabbing his own plate of three, he set the remaining four pieces he'd made in the center of the table incase Scarlett or Aiden wanted any. Sitting down across from Kita, he waited till she was done with the butter then snagged it to get his bread smeared before setting it before Zalia. The two siblings engaged in a mock fight over the sugar, but Kita won the mini skirmish. He just chuckled lightly as he waited his turn, shaking his head as his little sister really added the sugar. "Did you get enough sugar munchkin?" He teased her slightly, even as he poured a generous amount on his breakfast.

Akasha set the bags of books inside the library tent, making a mental note to sort them later. Needing to feel the breeze, she shifted forms gracefully, wings flapping to keep her in midair. Giving a loud screech she flew around high in the air, gliding on the wind currents before drawing he wings in for a dive that she pulled out of in a few seconds. Screeching again, she flapped her wings a few times before she repeated the flying the diving process over again a few times, before settling to just plain flight as she had circled the practice tent a few times. Noticing Ophelia, she flew towards the fae girl, changing back to human as she dropped down. "Hey Fee, Whats going on?" She asked, seeing the girl seemed angered by something.

((I got nothing for Kyle yet..>.>))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-24-2011, 02:12 AM

Watching this one's reactions made the hunter smile. To see a fairy so unsettled was a true treat. After a few moment's though, Casimir began to stand but crouched down once more soon enough. This other shifter, now she would be a prize! Wolves and tigers were so common as pets withing the hunter communities, but not a wonderful bird such as she! A dangerous smile tugged at the man's lips. It was time to play.

Casimir stood and stepped forward out into the open boldly. They wouldn't be expecting such a thing, of that he was very nearly sure. With his hands in the air, the brown haired man seemed harmless enough to the casual observer. Only he knew about the things he held in the palms of his hands. All that was needed was a closing of the distance. Emotions were running high enough already that with a few careful words that task could be achieved easily enough.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Rythen smiled and nodded as Ophelia headed off. He turned is attention back to the new human and started walking towards the practice tent. "Your very welcome dear. The magical animals are fasinating but they can be very dangerous. You should also know that these so called beasts aren't like the normal ones. If she wanted to Ash, the unicorn, could beat me at chess. Never liked the game but still." By this time they were next to the practice tent.

"This is the practice tent. Zalia should be in here. If she isn't," he pointed at the mess tent, "try the mess tent. I really hate to leave you but I have to go check on someone." He carefully put her things down and turned.

Raven watched as the fairy set down under a tree that was only a few infront and to the side of her. She smiled knowing she would learn a lot. When the girl started acting frantic and a bird swooped down only to turn into another girl she knew something was wrong.

She sighed when the other hunter came out into the open. I was sent here. These are my marks. He won't take this from me.

She pushed herself out of the tree and started to walk forward. She stopped quickly when she felt a slight tingling. Magic? She couldn't really tell but she knew not to go any farther. It didn't matter since they could all see her anyways.

She put on an angry face and yelled out pointing at the man. "You! I thought I told you to go home. The circus isn't open yet and you know we have to pick up my sister. Leave these good people alone to get ready."

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2011, 08:32 PM

Hanna was about to set fire to one of her fireworks but then she heard yelling and she opened her eyes quickly, great now I can't practice here. She thought about going to investigate but figured that the faster of the performers would beat her there. No reason not to watch from the sidelines right? she thought to herself and started to make her way towards the commotion.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-24-2011, 08:39 PM

Serenade smiled at Rythen, while trying not to laugh. "Well then, maybe this unicorn wouldn't mind playing a game against me. I'm not so bad at chess myself." Now that would be an interesting experience to say the least! The thought had never crossed her mind. Smoothing her dress after placing her things on the ground te young woman regarded the elf with a tilt of her head.

After listening to his helpful information Serenade nodded. "I hope you have a nice day, and hopefully the next time we meet it will be as co-workers." Waving at him for a moment, Serenade turned to enter the nearest tent after nudging her things inside. After hearing her stomach grumble for a little while, Serenade decided to walk to the mess tent. Surely no one would refuse her any food after such a long journey to reach the place?

A small smirk crossed Casimir's face at the appearance of this other hunter. All the signs were there for someone who knew what to look for. The young man noticed how she hesitated to cross the magical line, which made his esteem for her lower by many points. "Get her yourself, I never said anything about helping you pick her up."

Pulling his arms back to stretch them, the brown haired man took in the sight of yet another woman appearing. This was getting to be very interesting. A hunter whose marks were threatened by another, and all these people to watch the exchange... It was quite fun to say the least. "Any of you ladies want to show me where a restroom is?" Coming up for a quick excuse for his presence, Caz relaxed his stance into a more casual one.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2011, 09:01 PM

Hanna saw the group of people in the forest and her eyes widened for a brief moment, she thought that it would only be two people. The forest was usually a quite place to practice but apparently not today.

She looked over at the brown haired man once he glanced in her direction, then at the rest of the people. Hanna looked at the brown haired man again as she heard his question. "Are you kidding me?".

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-24-2011, 10:16 PM

Raven tried to think quickly. She didn't know this man so he wasn't from her branch of hunters. Which meant if he killed these magical beings he and his branch would get the fame. And she, and her sister, would only get reprimanded. Unless they worked together and this was a large group after all.

She stomped her foot trying to be the perfect angry girlfriend. "Come on! Does it look like they have a porta potty?" She looked at the other girls. "You shouldn't listen to this cad."

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2011, 11:17 PM

Hanna looked over at the woman who just spoke, she had never seen her either. There were to many strangers about but she did smile at how frustrated she looked. "You know what, I don't think I will be listening to him". She attempted to sound as cheery as possible so she wouldn't look strange, she didn't trust them but there was no need to start an all out brawl in the middle of the forest.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 12:30 AM

((Ugh, finally, I haven't been able to get on Menewsha since my last post. Dang server move))

"We have guests, Akasha. Of the most unwanted sort."Ophelia growled at the two people appeared. "I think you should both leave, now." She told them through gritted teeth. "You're trespassing, and that gives us the right to do many nasty things to you if we want." Ophelia wasn't sure if the two- three, didn't the girl say her sister was there?- were actually trespassing, but that usually sent people running.

Normal people, anyway. Ophelia was sure that these two were hunters, but she couldn't prove it, and even if they were, outing them would only cause a panic and maybe make them get violent. At the thought, she found herself moving to shield Akasha a bit further from the two- she and her siblings had enough trouble with hunters as it was, and Ophelia wasn't about to let them have more. She committed their faces to memory, to tell Zalia as soon as she could.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 07-25-2011 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: wrong name

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 07-25-2011, 09:32 AM

The new human was interesting, very interesting. Flying animals... A grin played the fox her face, forgetting the situation at hand for a second, the woman had once met a dragon about a thousand years ago. Their contract was still intact though. They were both rare, and both hunted at that time. Now, people barely know of white nine tailed fox demons. That was at her own advantage though. Funny how the creatures never asked the other for help through the contract... Both were quite skilled at blending in and... well, skilled at Surviving, she guessed. Or maybe it was Pride, and the white dragon was killed already. The thought brought her back to reality.

Cire noticed the uneasiness of Kita, and immediately turned to Zalia, looking for signs of action, a plan, anything. If not, well, she wouldn't know. The woman looked anything but human with her three tails out, and if she were to shift back to human she would be useless. During shifting, she was very very vulnerable. Which meant that if she had to get into a battle, she had to get into it battle-ready. Maybe use an illusion spell? No, most hunters knew how to not get into one. And if she wanted to lure them into an illusion, she had be in their area of sight... The woman was obviously uneasy, her tails were going from left to right and she herself didn't even notice it.

Even more, Ophelia's aura was a hostile one, the intruders were nervous... And did Akasha just fly in the air? Did the hunters noticed that, did they still act dumb?

((Caly, I guess it's safe to assume Ophelia spoke to Akasha right? :P ))