Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 AM

Frequently Asked Questions

This space will be filled with commonly asked questions you guys might have about the event. Staff will edit in the answers to questions that seem to be asked a lot.

Q. How long will this event last?
A. Until approximately 7pm Central on February 18, 2010.

Q. Can you collect event currency by posting in all forums or only in the event forum?
A. You can collect them in all forums except the Word Games forum.

Q. Can I buy or trade event currency with other users?
A. No. You'll have to earn your currency on your own!

Q. What time does the next event item rare come out?
A. They should come out at midnight Central Time Zone, but this may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Just hang tight if it happens!

Q. Is there a limit to how many event item rares I can collect? Do they have to be collected in a specific order?
You may collect as many of the gifts as you have currency for, as many times as you like, whichever order or item you like. (For example, if you only wanted to collect the third item, you do not have to collect the first and second as well.)

Q. Who did the artwork for the event?
A. ToriKat and HamletSpamlet did the artwork for the staff thread banners (and HamletSpamlet put together the banners).
YanYan13 and Omi did the artwork for the event forum layout.

Q. Who did the pixeling for this event?
A. Wish04 and puchistar both contributed to the lovely event item rares and commons. :)

Q. Why isn't [specific feature] working for me?
A. Please post your browser (ex: Firefox), browser-version (ex: 3.1), and operating system (ex: Windows Vista) and let us know what problem you are experiencing, if it happens in all browsers you try; etc. Posting screenshots may also be useful. We'll do our best to troubleshoot - but we need more information than just, "this isn't working. :c"