Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:32 PM

Your blind date has come to an end. Is this guy a keeper? Or does he need to be kicked to the curb, gurlfriend?! *snap snap*

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:33 PM

E +10 Points
Blind dates have their ups and down. There’s at first an element of awkwardness and uncertainty, then discovery, and gradually, if things are going well, you start to get comfortable. And by the end of your date, you’re completely at ease with your suitor. You stare into each others eyes, without words, and then share a first kiss. This has been the best Valentine’s date you’ve ever had, and hopefully the first of many dates to come.

D +9 Points
At the doorstep, you and your date discuss the finer points of the evening and what a good time you both had. One topic leads to another and soon you’re both chatting up a storm. He’s a really good conversationalist, so interesting too. Before you know it, an hour’s passed. You give him a quick peck on the cheek and promise to call. A second date is definitely in order.

A +8 Points
It’s the end of the night and suddenly your date’s become all thumbs. He stutters and fumbles as he tries to get the right words out. Frankly, you find it adorable. You lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he quickly moves his head and your lips land on his nose. You laugh, while he blushes and covers his face. Now you just might go out him again to see how he reacts next time.
(You've also won: )

C +7 Points
You don’t know what happened. You were both so chatty on the way home. But when you got to the doorstep, all you could do was stare at each other. Pretty soon a pause in the conversation turns into an awkward silence. Until…
“I had…” “I guess…”
“I’m sorry.” You say.
“No, you go first.” He offers.
“No you. I insist.”
“One of us should go first.”
“Yeah.”
“I had…” “I guess…”
This is getting ridiculous. “I was going to say that I had a good time.” Looking down at your keys.
“Me too.” He says. “I guess I’ll call you tomorrow.”
“I’d like that.” You hug and then he’s off. That was embarrassing, but not one of your worst dates.
(You've also won: )

B +6 Points
Your night was pretty good, when all’s said and done. But it’s been a long evening, and the only thing you can think about is slipping into your jammies and watching some Netflix. Now if only you could convey that your date without being rude. He just won’t stop talking. You make subtle hints that you’d like to get inside. Then you make some not so subtle hints. But he’s just not getting it. And all you can do is stand there, glassy eyed. You’ll have to think twice about going out with this guy again.

I +5 Points
You have to wonder if chivalry is still alive in this world. A gentleman should walk his date to their door. But not your date. Oh no, he just left you in front of the house with a simple ‘goodbye’ and sped away. That butthead. Nearby a forlorn looking raccoon sits on the curb.
“You too?” You ask. “Men! Am I right?”

H +4 Points
The night is winding down as your date walks you to the door. You had a pretty okay time, but you’re undecided if you’d see him again. Just then there’s a ruckus behind you, and two police officers appear up the walk. They ask about your date’s name and he confirms. Suddenly, he’s in handcuffs.
“What’s this all about?” You inquire, confused.
“This guy’s wanted in ten states. He’s a notorious bank robber.”
You’re in shock. “You’re joking.”
“Looks like you got mixed up with the wrong person.”
Before he’s led away, your date turns to you. “Listen, I feel like we had a real connection tonight. I get one phone call, let me call you. What did you say your number was?”
“I didn’t.” And the door closes behind you.

F +3 Points
Finally, the date’s at an end. There are some people you connect with and there are some you just don’t. And you are definitely not feeling it with this guy. Before you can say anything, he speaks up. “Listen, I hate to say it. But I know, and I think you know there’s just no magic happening here.”
You heave a sigh of relief. “Oh, I’m so glad I’m not the only who thinks that.”
“Well, sometimes it happens. So let’s you and me cut our losses and just do it.”
“What?”
“Hey, we’re both grown ups here. Just cause we’re not gonna go out again doesn’t mean we can’t get freaky in the sheets. So what do you say,” unbuttoning the top button of his shirt, “wanna get biz-zay?”
That’s when you squirt him in the face with your pepper spray.

J +2 Points
This hasn’t been the evening you thought it would be. You’re ready to just chalk it up to one of life’s many experiences and put it behind you. You say goodnight to your date, but before you can get inside, he hands you a slip of paper. “What’s this?”
“It’s a bill for your half of the expenses tonight.” He says, impassively.
You stare at it in disbelief. “You gotta be kidding! A bill for a date I wasn’t that interested about going on?! I’m not paying this, you tight wad!”
He frowns. “Then you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.”
“Just you try it, asshole!” And you slam the door in his face. Tearing up the bill, you resolve to never let Sophie set you up again.

G +1 Points
This has been the worst Valentine’s date you’ve ever had, and certainly the last you’ll ever have with this guy. As soon as you get to the door, you plan a hasty goodbye and hopefully you’ll never have to see him again. But before you can bid an unfond farewell, he's down on one knee. “What are you doing?” You ask, wide eyed.
“We just met, but I know you’ll agree with me when I say there’s no denying this fire that has grown between us over the evening. Call it fate. Call it divine will. I don’t know. But something bigger than both of us has brought us together tonight. And to deny this attraction, this pure sweet love, would be foolish. And that’s why,” reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a ring. “I want you to marry me.” He looks toward the bushes. “Mom. Dad. Reverend.”
This can’t be happening! Suddenly a minister and your date’s parents appear from the shrubbery. “Wha’?! How?! When did you arrange all this?!”
“When you were in the bathroom during the movie.”
“Even the ring?!”
Your date’s mom wipes a tear from her eye. “My little boy, getting married. I’m so happy.”
Dad gives the thumbs up. “Way to go, son.”
You’ve got to put an end to this madness. “Look, we can’t get married. I don’t even like you!”
The minister chuckles. “Cold feet. They all get it.”
“Reminds me of our wedding.” Dad says.
“Honey, I know you’re scared.” This kneeling idiot just won’t relent. “But I’ll be by your side, every step of the way of our journey. I am never going to let you go.”
Forget Valentine’s Day, this has been your worst date ever.

Day Six EntriesX

A
babyblueyez25 -
DivineHeart -
hummy -

B
fireprincess -
Hadsvich -

C
HIM_ROCK -
Liztress -

D
Cardinal Biggles -
Dystopia -
Kamikaze Kendra -
Linnea -
Liquid Diamond -
Mnemosyne -
Rochiel Silvefire -
sadrain -
salvete -
Seito -

E
EirianHikari -
Elirona -
Nephila -
sjacklene -
star2000shadow -

F
DamiaFlagg -
Jeannesha -
Mimmu -
Vanora -
Velvet -
Xogizmoox -
zigbigadorlube -

G
Ascadellia -
GwenaHikari -
Iroase Delschatten -
Nema -
Roxxxy -
Xo~GREMLIN~oX -

H
KatMagenta -
Maha-Aamir -
Maria-Minamino -
Mythos -
wish -
Woodlandnypmh -
woohoohelloppl -

I
Chexala -
GummyBearKisses -
Knerd -
LaVida -
shinigamikarasu -
Wyrmskyld -
zyne -

J
blueblackrose -
Divacita -
dragoness129 -
girlbot9 -
For-Chan Cookie -
~LONGCAT~ -

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-21-2015 at 08:08 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:34 PM

One Day
Mageling - 1 Point
Lance - 3 Points
The_Crow - 3 Points
Roachi - 4 Points
Rochiel Silverfire - 9 Points
Kushinada - 10 Points
Emilio - 11 Points
fairywaif - 12 Points
Nola - 16 Points

Two Days
sushi_mew - 16 Points
Lavinia - 17 Points
Seito - 18 Points
Crimson Shadow - 21 Points
DariaMorgendorfer - 6 Points

Three Days
girlbot9 - 15 Points
PrincessKasumi - 16 Points
For-Chan Cookie - 18 Points
salvete - 27 Points

Four Days
Cora - 17 Points
woohoohelloppl - 23 Points
Roxxxy - 26 Points
sjacklene - 26 Points
Velvet - 27 Points
Shadami - 29 Points
BellyButton - 31 Points
Ivvy - 40 Points

Five Days
CK - 25 Points
Liztress - 25 Points
GwenaHikari - 26 Points
Mnemosyne - 28 Points
wish - 28 Points
blueblackrose - 33 Points
Kent - 34 Points
Mythos - 34 Points
KatMagenta - 37 Points
Hadsvich - 40 Points
Linnea - 40 Points
Knerd - 41 Points

Six Days
Xogizmoox - 21 Points
Maha-Aamir - 25 Points
zigbigadorlube - 25 Points
fireprincess - 26 Points
shinigamikarasu - 27 Points
Babyblueyez25 - 30 Points
Iroase Delschatten - 31 Points
DivineHeart - 33 Points
dragoness129 - 33 Points
Dystopia - 33 Points
LaVida - 33 Points
Wyrmskyld - 33 Points
Xo~GREMLIN~oX - 35 Points
Divacita - 36 Points
~LONGCAT~ - 36 Points
star2000shadow - 36 Points
EirianHikari - 37 Points
Jeannesha - 37 Points
Damia Flagg - 38 Points
Liquid Diamond - 38 Points
Nema - 38 Points
Woodlandnymph - 38 Points
Kamikaze Kendra - 40 Points
Nephila - 40 Points
Elirona - 41 Points
hummy - 41 Points
Vanora - 41 Points
zyne - 41 Points
Cardinal Biggles - 42 Points
sadrain - 42 Points
Chexala - 43 Points
Mimmu - 44 Points
GummyBearKisses - 47 Points
Ascadellia - 48 Points
HIM_ROCK - 51 Points
Maria-Minamino - 52 Points

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-21-2015 at 08:08 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:35 PM

In 1st place with 52 points is...

Maria-Minamino
You win 8000g!

In 2nd place with 51 points is...

HIM_ROCK
You win 7000g!

In 3rd place with 48 points is...

Ascadellia
You win 6000g!

In 4th place with 47 points is...

GummyBearKisses
You win 5000g!

In 5th place with 44 points is...

Mimmu
You win 4000g!

In 6th place with 43 points is...

Chexala
You win 3000g!

But that's not all! Those who haven't won a main prize will receive a participation gift based on how many days played.

1 Day = 200g
2 Days = 300g
3 Days = 400g
4 Days = 500g
5 Days = 600g
6 Days = 1000g!

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-21-2015 at 08:29 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:36 PM

And now the special Best and Worst prizes!
This is reserved for those who played the full six days.

Whose date was dreamy and whose was disastrous?

BEST DATE
With 52 out of a possible 70 points...

Maria-Minamino

Maria was anxious. It had been so long since she'd been on a blind date. Why did she let Sophie talk her into this? Maria jumped practically a mile when the doorbell rang. Opening the door, she was met with an... unusual sight. A bespectacled gentleman wearing a superhero costume.
"Hi, i'm Nathan." He said enthusiastically, thrusting out his hand.
"I'm Maria." Oh boy, what did she get herself into?
"Wow, you're even prettier than Sophie described you."
She smiled. "Well, thank you. That's sweet. Sophie didn't tell me much about you. That's uh... an interesting outfit."
"I'm Gambit." He grinned. "From the X-Men. I wanted to look nice and these are the only good clothes I have. Oh! I brought you something."

"For you." Nathan bowed, presenting a single red rose.
"It's lovely. That's such a wonderful gesture."
"I wanted to bring a gift for you, and I hoped this was okay."
"No, it's perfect. Thank you." At first glance, Maria was't sure what to think, but despite the nerdy outward appearance, Nathan was proving himself to be a charmer.
"Well, I have a big evening planned. Shall we go?" Offering his arm.
"Yes, lets."
Nathan led Maria to the curb, where was parked...

"A motorcycle!" She was in shock.
"Yeah, isn't it cool?! I had to sell a lot of my prized Star Wars collectables to earn the money for her, but I think it was worth it."
"I've never been on a motorcycle." Maria hesitated. "Are you sure it's safe?"
"Perfectly. I brought an extra helmet for you. When we get on, all you need to do is hold tight to me."
"Hold on tight? You sly devil, Nathan." She teased.
Nathan blushed. "No, I... I didn't ... Um... We uh... should get going if we want to make our reservation."
"Oh, where are we eating?"
"Just you wait and see."

Once they were on the road, Maria wasn't as scared as she thought she would be. Nathan handled the bike masterfully, and she secretly enjoyed the warmth of him as he drove.
"Here we are." He announced, pulling up in front of the restaurant.
Maria knew practically every local restaurant, but this place was new to her. She was pleasantly surprised by the lovely decor and even more pleased by just how delicious the food was.
"Enjoying the meal?" Nathan asked.
"Oh, it's so good. I am definitely coming back to this place."
"Maybe we... could come back together... sometime." Staring down at his plate.
"Maybe." She smiled, knowingly.
He blushed again and cleared his throat. "We have about 45 minutes before the movie starts."
"What we are seeing?"
"You've gonna love it! It's one of my favorites."

"What does it mean?" Maria asked in the lobby of the small, indie theater.
"The Vanity of Cheese. It's a black and white Swedish film from the late 50s. It's great. It's about a husband and wife stuck in a loveless marriage. One day, he wakes up and finds that she's actually a wedge of cheese, but he still doesn't have the courage to leave her."
Maria stared at him. "...Are you serious?"
"Trust me, it's a classic."
Somewhere around the time Günter, the husband, started wearing a duck costume, for seemingly no reason, is when Maria lost all track of the film. After the lights went up, Nathan turned to her. "Wasn't that so profound? Such a deep commentary on the roles of men and women in post-war Europe."
"Um yeah... I especially liked the part where the cheese started screaming. It was neat."

After the film, Nathan wanted to show her his favorite art gallery.
"You're quite the cultured guy." Maria commented inside.
"I try to be." He said humbly. "The world is ever expansive, always filled with new ideas and experiences. Why would you ever not want to see what it has to offer?"
Wow, Nathan just keeps getting better and better. She questioned Sophie's matchmaking skills at first, but Maria was having a great time.
Nothing could ruin this evening.

The night had come to its end, and Nathan now walked Maria to her door. The movie was kind of a clunker, but, despite that, she couldn't remember when she had a better first date.
"Thank you for the nice evening, Nathan." Maria smiled. "It was wonderful getting to know you."
"I feel the same way." So bashful. "Is it okay... I mean, would you mind if I called you?"
"I'd like that." Seeing that big goofy grin on his face made her heart flutter. Closing her eyes, she leaned in to him, readying for their first...
"Are you Nathan Nichols?" A deep voice sounded, making them jump.
"That's me." He said, turning.
Two police officers had appeared. One of them took hold of Nathan and slapped the cuffs on him.
"You're under arrest!"
What the hell was going on?! "Under arrest?!" Maria exclaimed. "For what?!"
"This is Nerdy Nathan, ma'am, otherwise known as the Cosplay Crook. He's wanted in ten states for bank robbery."
"Robbery?! Nathan, is this true?"
"No, it's all a big mistake, Maria! I swear! I have an evil twin brother named Neil! He set me up!"
"Sure sure," the cop scoffed, "we've all heard that one before. Now move along."
Desperately, Nathan called back. "Maria, I get one phone call. Please, let me call you. What did you say your phone number was again?"
"I didn't." And she slammed the door behind her.
To think, a bank robber! Boy, Sophie knows how to pick 'em! Maria threw her keys down. It figures. She finally meets a nice, charming guy... one who knows how to treat a lady... one who's adorable in a dorky sort of way. One who... ... Maria opened the door. "Nathan! 555-6741! If you make bail, call me!"

Thus concludes your Valentine's Day, Maria.

You've won:
-
Romantic Valentine - Romantic Gentleman

WORST DATE
With 21 out of 70 possible points...

Xogizmoox

As the day progressed, Xogizmoox, or Giz to her friends, was dreading this blind date more and more. Why did she take Sophie up on her offer? Worrying so much, when the doorbell rang, she thought she'd barf. 'Be positive, Giz!' She repeated to herself. And opening the door... Holy crap! Who is this suave hunk of beef?!
"Hi." He smiled a perfect smile. "I'm Carl." Even his voice sounded like honey. Such a casanova.
For a moment, she was at a loss for words. "I... I'm Giz."
"Giz." He echoed. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." And he kissed her hand.
She giggled. If Giz were made of butter, she'd have melted. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.
"Sophie said you were attractive, but she didn't say you were stunning."
"Oh well..." Giz blushed.
"I have a present for you, Gail."
"Giz." She corrected.
"Of course, that's what I meant. Slip of the tongue. ... That's right, Gail was yesterday." He said under his breath.
"What was that?"
"I said I have a gift for you." And he handed her a photo.

o.o Giz's eyes grew wider. Words escaped her. Until finally... "Is this your dong?!"
Carl smirked. "Like what you see? When I meet a girl, I like to show her that i'm the full package. ... Even my package."
"You can't honestly think it's okay to give someone you just met a picture of your junk!"
"Never failed me before. It's how I got my last two jobs."
Giz was speechless and frankly appalled, no matter how impressive those pixels were. "I don't even wanna know. Let's just go to dinner."
"Of course, my enchantress. You're chariot awaits."

"A hummer?" Damnit, he's so pretty. Why does he have to be a dink?
"Isn't she gorgeous?" Carl stroked the hood. "She's like a wild animal, prowling the highways, dominating every other car on the road."
"But why a hummer? I just saw your picture. What are you trying to prove?"
He laughed. "Funny as you are lovely. I can really feel the magic between us."
"Uh, sure. Can you help me up into this thing, or am I gonna have to get a step ladder?"

It had been nearly an hour. Giz was desperate to get out of this land boat. "How far did you say this place was?"
"Not too much farther, my luscious. Prepare yourself for a bevy of delectable delights."
"I've never been on this side of town before. Isn't that where they found that trash bag full of body parts?"
---
"Carl! My favorite customer!" The owner of the run down restaurant greeted Giz's date. This place is a dump, with a capital 'D'. She'd seen cleaner landfills. And it smelled like Death farted on a rotted woodchuck. "This must be your date, Monica!"
Carl chuckled, nervously. "What? No, Fred! This is the lovely Giz!" In a whisper. "Monica's tomorrow."
"Oh, how silly of me." Fred clunks himself on the head.
"Who's Monica?" Giz asked.
"Just my cousin, baby. So Fred," quickly changing the subject, "how's the chicken today?"
"Only slightly fuzzy." He winked.
There went her appetite. "I'll just have a water."
"Perfect. Our water comes in two varieties. Brown and slightly less brown."

If one was in need of an example to illustrate the decline of American culture, they need not look any farther than "Who Sold the Baby?" This years big box office hit, and the sequel to last years box office hit "Who Stole the Baby?" Universally panned by critics and anyone with a shred of good taste, it has none the less raked in more than 200 million dollars so far. And it is right now making Giz want to hurl a brick.
"Did you see that?!" Carl brayed like a donkey. "The baby just set off that rocket launcher!"

"So," Giz begins, "dinner and a movie. Feels like a date to me. How 'bout we call it a night?"
"Not just yet," Carl puts the hummer into high gear, "we have one more stop."
Twenty minutes later he pulls up outside a residential two-story home. It's a very nice looking house, but Giz is puzzled as to why they're there. Carl rings the doorbell and a friendly, older couple answers.
"Giz, this is my mom and dad."
If she had been drinking something, she'd have done a spit take. "Your... mom and dad?!"
"It's so nice to meet you, we're the Coopers." Carl's mom took her hand. "You must be Stacy."
"What?! Ha ha! No Mom, this is Giz." Leaning in. "Stacy was last week."
"Who's Stacy?" Giz asks.
"She's my sister."
"Wait a min..."
"Why don't you two come in." Dad offers.
"Uh, thank you. You have a very lovely home."
"Thank you, dear." Mom smiles.
"I didn't realize Carl was adopted."
"Adopted? Why would you think that?"
"Uh, Carl," doing some quick thinking, "I wish you had told me we were going to meet your parents... so soon."
"Well, during the movie, I could really feel the magic between us getting stronger. The chemistry is undeniable. So why take it slow when you know it's the real thing?"
"Am I on TV? Am I being Punk'd?"
Mom laughed. "You're right, Carl. She's such a card. Say now, why don't you go pour us all something to drink."
"Alright. Be back in a minute, sugar lumps."
Maybe now Giz could find a patch of sanity in the minefield of crazy that is this date. "Listen, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper, I..."
"Okay, you little trollop!" Mom snapped. "Why are you trying to get your hooks into my little boy so quick?! Are you after his money? Is that what you want, his money?!"
"Wha'?! No! I'm... i'm not. I don't!"
"You saw the picture, didn't you? It's photoshopped, y'know."
... ... ... "Can I please use your bathroom?"

This date was a certified disaster. It makes the Hindenburg look like a Disney parade. All Giz wanted to do was go home, and forget this pretty, pretty idiot ever happened. At the doorstep, she struggled to find the right words. "Carl, you're a nice guy... I guess... but, I don't think..."
Carl puts a finger to her lips. "Shhh, before you finish that thought, I got something to say. Now you're a fine, foxy lady, no denyin', but i'm sorry to tell you, babe, that I just don't think this is workin'"
"What?"
"I know you're devastated, but..."
"Carl, what happened to all this magic we've had all evening?"
"Well, I was talkin' to mom, and she thinks you might have been moving things a bit too fast. I gave it a ponder, and she just might right. Maybe this magic was nothing but... an illusion."
"You're such a cheeseball." Giz sighed. "But i'm glad you said something. This isn't working for me either. It was... fun, but we're not right for each other."
"Hey, it happens." Giz nodded in agreement. "So let's cut our losses and hop into bed."
Did he really just say that?! "Excuse me."
"C'mon, you're a beautiful lady. I'm a stunningly handsome man. And their ain't no rule about one nighters."
"Carl, why would you think i'm that kind of woman?!"
"Don't be coy." He unfastens the top button of his shirt. "I saw how you've been looking at me. You've been undressing me with your eyes all night. And hey, remember the picture?"
This shit has got to stop. Giz whips out her pepper spray and nails him right in the eyes. Carl falls to the ground in agony. "Not if you were the last man alive, buddy! ... Oh, and you mom told me it was photoshopped!" And the door slammed behind her.

Thus ends your Valentine's Day, Xogizmoox.

You've won:

Valentine's 15 EI Set - Love Crusher

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-22-2015 at 02:58 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 07:36 PM

Well everyone, i've had fun being your stupid cupid for the event. And I hope you all had fun too.

Until next time.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-22-2015 at 02:57 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2015, 03:00 AM

Maria-Minamino: HIM_ROCK: Ascadellia: GummyBearKisses: Mimmu: Chexala: Xogizmoox:

Come and see!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 03:02 AM

congrats y'all!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-22-2015, 03:14 AM

Wow. Gizzy managed to have a worse date than me. xD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-22-2015, 03:28 AM

'frown' 'blinks' Im surprised we even kissed after what he pulled with his ex 'snickers'

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 AM

thanks, howdy! this game is fun per usual!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-22-2015, 03:46 AM

i'll second that 'nods'

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 03:48 AM

I think... being left at the curb is not the worst that could have happened there. Great game, Howdy!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 02-22-2015, 03:52 AM

I want to congratulate Gizzy on her colorful disaster.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2015, 03:52 AM

Lmao my date got arrested and i still managed to have the best date...i dont want to know what everyone else was stuck with lol. Thank you so much howdy for doing this ....it was fun!!! And ive never won one of these things before lol

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 AM

I got laundry from a geek in a hummer.

Can we trade? Your geek seems cooler than mine.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 AM

thank you for a really fun mystery date game and for the goldies
Captain HOwdy always makes for a fun time *high fives*

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 02-22-2015, 03:55 AM

I don't know how I got the vapid one and then ended up talking to him for an hour on my door step. Mystery date indeed.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-22-2015, 03:57 AM

Anna...lol at least my date brought me a rose

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-22-2015, 03:58 AM

Life's funny like that. ;D

All prizes have been handed out. :)

Don't forget to check your trades, guys.

*cough*Biggles*cough*

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 03:59 AM

well that's one contest game down now i just wait for the rest haha.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-22-2015, 04:10 AM

Omg Gizzie got worst date how funny I guess me dressing as cupid with a arrow in my head was the perfect disasters outfit >.< THANK YOU for my prizes I was wanting that crusher thingy too^.^

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-22-2015, 04:10 AM

Thanks Howdy!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-22-2015, 04:25 AM

This was tons of fun! Thank you so very much! ♥

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 04:36 AM