Old 10-07-2011, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimka View Post
What's wrong deary? ~Huggles
You stopped talking to me.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-07-2011, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
*sighs8
'prods' sorry for dissapearing had a fight with a firend.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 AM

Quote:
You stopped talking to me.
I didn't know you said anything o.o" I'm sorry~ :heart: v.v

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 AM

@Nimka: I hardly play any newer games other than pokemon and Dragon Quest. I'm an old school rpg fan.

*got caught up rapping along with the tv*

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix Viral View Post
@Nimka: I hardly play any newer games other than pokemon and Dragon Quest. I'm an old school rpg fan.

*got caught up rapping along with the tv*
I have to agree, honestly. I'm not a FPS fan, much at all, but I'll make an exception if it's developed to scare the crap out of me (I panic when I play them). I'm all about Zelda, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts. MMOs aren't bad either as long as the community is polite and not full of hormonal 13-year-old boys whose only goal in life is to piss off every other player for quick laugh and to feel important and powerful for a few seconds.

Rapping to what? o.o Fresh Prince?

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 10-07-2011, 02:53 AM

Such mmo's still exist? :lol:

Usher's Yeah and Nelly's Hot in Here :rofl:

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Such mmo's still exist? :lol:

Usher's Yeah and Nelly's Hot in Here :rofl:
I've only found ... ONE! ~Faints~ It's called Cabal Online, and everyone on there is pretty much as mature as MMO players can get, it's amazing. Just don't go on the PvP servers if you're under level 80. XD I used to play MapleStory but the community hasn't been fun since like 07. Then Nexon took over and the game just went down the drain, don't even get me started, I mean, DUAL BLADERS? SERIOUSLY? Ugh. Anyway. Yeah, Cabal is the only one with quality gaming experience and a fun environment of people. XD Sorry for the textwall rant.

o.o Rofl! Never thought you'd be into something like that, no offense. ^^ I'm more of a Blue Six, Crystal Castles, Zero 7 type girl. <.<

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 10-07-2011, 03:01 AM

I've never heard of that one. I might check it out when I'm in a better position to invest in a game.

Most people don't but I listen to a lot of different things. Someone asked me to make a list once and I only named artists I had at least five songs by...It wound up being a good 150 names long.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
I've never heard of that one. I might check it out when I'm in a better position to invest in a game.

Most people don't but I listen to a lot of different things. Someone asked me to make a list once and I only named artists I had at least five songs by...It wound up being a good 150 names long.
That's a good plan, it's hard to have a life and play a game at the same time, I've sacrificed most of what a "life" I could have for games. Do I regret it? Kinda. But it's not like I had much better things to do.

I do too, just in smaller doses. :P As long as they're legitimately good bands/singers I see no problem. Just so long as no one suggests country to me, it makes me want to stab my ears out. v.v

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'prods' sorry for dissapearing had a fight with a firend.
Oh. *huggles*

Quote:
I didn't know you said anything o.o" I'm sorry~ :heart: v.v
It's alright.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 AM

Quote:
It's alright.
Whatchu up to now?

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM

@Nimka: I'm looking for fulltime work so I've been devoting more of my life to that than anything else and trying to stay away from things that will make me want to spend money even though I really wanna play Rift.

That's because country sounds all the same. My tastes range from Frank Sinatra up through GWAR, into Snoop Dogg and then move into Spanish music.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Whatchu up to now?
crocheting, chatting, rping

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 10-07-2011, 03:12 AM

Quote:

@Ari: Snivy
Nice. : D
Tsutarja's a great choice. : D Though I'm still undecided on which I would pick...I prefer Fujimaru (Dewott) and Daikenki (Samurott) over the other four evolved forms, but don't like Mijumaru (Oshawott). So I'm still undecided... : (

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 AM

@Ari: Use the English names or I'll have no idea what you're talking about.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 AM

sorry.. 'sigh' got into fight with a friend and then had to go put laundry in the washer for tomarrow

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 03:19 AM

Quote:
@Nimka: I'm looking for fulltime work so I've been devoting more of my life to that than anything else and trying to stay away from things that will make me want to spend money even though I really wanna play Rift.

That's because country sounds all the same. My tastes range from Frank Sinatra up through GWAR, into Snoop Dogg and then move into Spanish music.
It's great you're keeping your goals straight~ I'm pretty bad at that sometimes. I've heard of Rift but have no clue what it is. All I know is that I plan on downloading WoW the second we get a new computer, my laptop would never be able to handle it. I want to be the ultimate nerd in my own little way.

I agree. It's all about being really sad and depressed or going out, getting hammered, having sex with random people at dive bars, and horrible marriages. Frank Sinatra is wonderful, but Dean Martin is my favorite honestly. There's so much music out there, I wouldn't even know where to start anew. XD

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:19 AM

I'm bored.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
crocheting, chatting, rping
Oh, fun~ What are you crocheting?

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM

@Nimka: Well money makes the world go round so it's necessary. I've been looking for a good six months now. All I've been able to find has been part time work. And Rift is a more recent p2p mmo. It looks great and all I hear are good things about it.

The easiest way to get into new music is to mention a few groups you like and people can use that to suggest new ones.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Oh, fun~ What are you crocheting?
a scarf, haven't learned anything else

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:29 AM

Quote:
I'm bored.
i'd say i am to but im doing two rps and laundry..'meh' wait i am bored 'sigh' oi..

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-07-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
@Nimka: Well money makes the world go round so it's necessary. I've been looking for a good six months now. All I've been able to find has been part time work. And Rift is a more recent p2p mmo. It looks great and all I hear are good things about it.

The easiest way to get into new music is to mention a few groups you like and people can use that to suggest new ones.
It sucks balls that you can't find a full-time job. =/ It's impossible to find them here too unless you go to work at Amazon, my mom keeps pushing me to, but I'm just too familiar with working at Quizno's every day, even though it's barely above minimum wage.. I'll have to look that up later, that Rift thing. XD Right now I have about twenty+ tabs open looking at info on smartphones because I'm breaking down and getting one.

True, but my interests are so off-the-wall! If I were to list all of the songs on my iPod (which wouldn't take long, as I told you), you'd probably be super confused. XD

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
i'd say i am to but im doing two rps and laundry..'meh' wait i am bored 'sigh' oi..
I am doing things an dam still bored.