Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by YamaNeko

[B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"][CENTER]I use my blog as an open journal for my current thoughts. I may not be doing it right, but it's my blog, and I will do with it as I see fit. Good day to you[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
My thoughts, and a Protest link on SOPA and PIPA - 12:30pm

My thoughts, and a Protest link on SOPA and PIPA - 12:30pm

Posted 01-18-2012 at 10:37 AM by YamaNeko
Updated 01-18-2012 at 10:39 AM by YamaNeko
[COLOR=#cc8715][I]KN'S PERSONAL LOG, STARDATE 65512[/I]

Read then clickey if you please:
[URL="http://sopastrike.com/strike"]I have been noticing an increase in SOPA and PIPA website modifications displaying protest and opposition. I am hopeful that it does not pass. I do not support SOPA or PIPA. I've been asked if there is a petition or a way to oppose SOPA. I have found several ways of opposing this, but this one seems the simplest, compared to the other site that give you individual emails to send a protest to, which is a very long list. I am too lazy to do this, so this is a link to simplify this protest. Please Act! D:[/URL]

Anyway, yet again I am writing in the AM, but I am writing for the 16th. 'Today' I woke up at 9am (again), then went to that meeting out of town I mentioned. Had a Chinese lunch of WonTon soup and tea, one of my favorite meals by far. Headed home and bought two gallons of water on my way there (both of which I had to carry uphill to the house from the store). Got home, did my thing. Then turned on the computer, as my phone and iPod were dying. Fiddled around on my iPod and computer. Throughout the day, the number of websites protesting this bill has increased to a level enough to be annoying. It's more than a few sites, now. Google is a good example of a larger site. Dragoncave.
And More: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IoQy9.jpg[/IMG]
Anyway, I shall be going now. Goodnight.

[RIGHT]~KN [I]OUT[/I] =/\=[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet