Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 04:02 AM

It was actually a really long vivid dream, but that's all I can remember now, and I didn't even remember that until I saw your thread. XD

Okay. Really going to sleep. /collapses where she sits/

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:03 AM

i think i watched more than one ep in a row but i'm not sure..the last part was retardedly silly though haha. Some of the paranormal tv shows are so fake

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
I'm on my way to bed, but I saw your thread and had to share this.

I can't remember my full dream, but in it both of you (Eroy and Sizzla) were promoted to Assistant Admins. As a team, because you couldn't be separated.
:lol: I never have Menewsha dreams. XP

This is hilarious though. We can never be separated!! mwah hahaha!! *cackles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra View Post
I do have one I have a bianzhong bell ^-^ just in enchanced stage atm though.

mm fortunettes is tempting, feels awkward though since I just dropped my d-corp girl and two other kids due to time restraints and no enthusiasm to play them anymore.
Ah, cool. Did you get it in the Mene version of the shop, or on Gaia? Toa does some awesome work. :)

hehe. Yeah, I can understand your hesitation. At least Fortunettes won't take your kids away for lack of activity. :yes: They're a pretty laid-back group and the plot is always awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
not much. watching silly stuff on A&E lol. paranormal state
OMG I was supposed to watch that tonight! I wanted to see the exorcism! How did it go?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 AM

Hehe go to bed crazy! XD

Bis ~ Ya, that's why I don't watch shows like that too often. I can't get over the cheesiness of some of them.

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 10-28-2008, 04:09 AM

*is watching House on teh internet* xD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 04:09 AM

Some of those paranormal shows are super cheesy, but I find Paranormal State to be fairly realistic-seeming. :D I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff though. XD

*watches Heroes in bed with her heating pad and space heater nearby* I finally turned on my heat today -- but only to 60-62 degrees.

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post

OMG I was supposed to watch that tonight! I wanted to see the exorcism! How did it go?

the one with the girl? that story was interesting and didnt anoy me XD the exorcism was pretty tense i guess. They're not sure if it worked

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

@ Sizzla , I got Hu Shuang during the last Mene based sale.

mm i loved shops where I can have activity but also have a laz policy. sometimes I can be active for weeks sometimes i go months without doing anything more than popping into shops.

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Daym. I still need to watch the last couple episodes of the first season of Heroes. xD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 AM

Ugg.. heroes. I wish this season were better. x_x;;

i am enjoying House though.

EDIT: Ok guys. I'm going to go to bed.

See you all tomorrow!! <333

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-28-2008, 04:16 AM

House is always good. xD Lol I can't believe Hugh Laurie played one of Cruella's henchmen.

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Some of those paranormal shows are super cheesy, but I find Paranormal State to be fairly realistic-seeming. :D I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff though. XD

*watches Heroes in bed with her heating pad and space heater nearby* I finally turned on my heat today -- but only to 60-62 degrees.
although they film things in a realistic way i dont feel they approach things with aenough of an open mind. I know that sounds weird but they're just as stuck in their 'it could be a ghost' as non believers are in their 'it isnt a ghost'. From what i've seen they just like to assume it IS something paranormal.

As an example, one of the stories tonight had something attacking horses in the night and they 'heard' something..whatever they were hearing was CLEARLY an animal..i've heard the noise myself while camping, yet they claimed it was a spirit x_o

edit:// bye eroy! :)

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
the one with the girl? that story was interesting and didnt anoy me XD the exorcism was pretty tense i guess. They're not sure if it worked
I dunno who it was supposed to involve. My bf just told me about it -- he's a big fan of the show. I don't know how you'd even know if an exorcism really worked or not. I think that'd be a tough call -- unless there really was outward behavior from the spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyumbra View Post
@ Sizzla , I got Hu Shuang during the last Mene based sale.

mm i loved shops where I can have activity but also have a laz policy. sometimes I can be active for weeks sometimes i go months without doing anything more than popping into shops.
Ah, cool. :D I wasn't sure if she let the owners keep their pets from here on Gaia or not.

Yeah, I like shops that don't require activity... I don't ever want someone to threaten to take my characters away from me just because I haven't had time to RP. :/ I hate that kidn of policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
Daym. I still need to watch the last couple episodes of the first season of Heroes. xD
hehhe. You're a little behind eh?

This season has kinda sucked. :/

Quote:
although they film things in a realistic way i dont feel they approach things with aenough of an open mind. I know that sounds weird but they're just as stuck in their 'it could be a ghost' as non believers are in their 'it isnt a ghost'. From what i've seen they just like to assume it IS something paranormal.

As an example, one of the stories tonight had something attacking horses in the night and they 'heard' something..whatever they were hearing was CLEARLY an animal..i've heard the noise myself while camping, yet they claimed it was a spirit x_o
Ah, yeah, I can see your point. :yes: I guess I don't expect them to be unbiased though, since the whole point of the show is to find the paranormal activity and to rid people of it...

Isn't there some show similar to Paranormal State/Ghost Hunters that looks at things in a more unbiased way? I could have sworn there was...

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-28-2008, 04:21 AM

Lol I haven't even watched it yet. xD I still need to watch that, Bones, Grey's Anatomy (freaking writers complicated EVERYTHING D<) Pushing Daisies, and then some. xD Piles of dvds and videos taking up space on my table and desktop

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 AM

night eroy

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 04:25 AM

Oh, I missed Eroy's goodnight! :gonk: See you tomorrow!

I :heart: Pushing Daisies. I've heard rumors that it might be cancelled though. :(

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:25 AM

@Sizzla: probably haha :). I don't think i've seen it myself though

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 AM

NUUU~ I love that show xD especially when the corpses try to run and Ned tries to catches them. xDD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 04:29 AM

@Bis: I don't think I've seen it either though, but i'll bet it exists... XP

@Waffle: yeah, Ned is a cutie pie! I love his relationship with Charlotte. "I wanna duvet you." SO CUTE!! It's too bad they can never touch each other directly. :emo:

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:30 AM

speaking of walking/running corpses has anyone else seen the movie called Fido?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:31 AM

My tv shedule
monday : canada's worst driver, dog whisperer
tuesday: dog whisperer, House, biggest loser
wednesday: dog whisperer
thursday: dog whisperer, CSI, grey's anatomy, survivor
friday: dog whisperer
sat: random stuff
sunday: the amazing race.

in short I watch a lot of tv and a lot of it about dogs. also lots of food network stuff if it looks good.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 10-28-2008, 04:34 AM

@Bis: I haven't seen Fido... It's about zombies?

OMG My tv schedule is ridiculous...

Sunday: Dexter, Californication, Mad Men, True Blood, Entourage
Monday: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Heroes
Tuesday: Fringe
Wednesday: Pushing Daisies
Thursday: Supernatural, Secret Diary of a Call Girl (now over :()
Friday-Sat: no tv...

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-28-2008, 04:36 AM

*High fives umbra* Yeah Grey's Anatomy!~ This new season's complicating me though ;_;

Sizzerz - I love that scene where Chuck asks Ned for a hug and ends up asking for a kiss. xD

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:37 AM

@Sizzla: mhm it's a comedy :)

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:38 AM

sizzla watches true blood too? Have you read the books as well?