Misha-chan
Royal Hatter

Old 04-03-2010, 08:16 PM

Try me!

Grae
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2010, 01:08 AM

Yeah, so... I definitely read this is as "rape"

Not sure why I came in here if that's what I thought...

Maaan, I must be TWISTED!

^_^

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 04-04-2010, 01:19 AM

XD It's that dark sense of humor we all have hidden..

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-06-2010, 02:22 PM

Right! Sorry about how long this took guys! I haven't been in the mood to rate! I did some yesterday - well actually I was planning to do all of them but then for no reason my internet closed meaning I'd lost all the rates I had given!!! So as you can guess I wasn't really in the mood for re-rating you guys. (Still not but I feel like I owe it to you lot, and I could do with some more gold! XD)
Right then I'll get started

Sjacklene - Evidently you have changed your avi since asking for a rate - which is my fault, and you aren't really wearing anything so I can;t really give you a rate. D: sorry!

Usuke- The first thing I notice is you seem to have 2 very opposite themes going on, which I don't think work (they may have even been unintentional!!!!) The clothes you are wearing seem like those of a firey avatar, and yet you eyes skin and hair are icey, I think you need to decide which one of these colour schemes to stick to, either white, blue, silver, or red, orange, gold and go from there. Make sure you distribute your chosen colours evenly to create an even balanced look, for example make sure you have an item of say- red; on your head, middle and feet. Do this with all your colours and you'll be on to a winner! At the moment I give this avi a 2/10 - But there is a lot of potential!

Skullushka I had some really useful constructive comments in my first draft, and now I totally can't remember them! D: I'll try my best to recall of much of it as I can! Right! First things first I'd ditch the grey floor, you don't need it and it brings unnecessary grey to your avi. The next thing I would do is get rid of the gold boots And substitute them for gold ankle socks, I'd then add black sandals - or a shoe that would bring a little black to the very bottom of your avi, as I think you could do with a tad more there. I also think the the orange could be blended in to your avi better as the first thing I notice is the orange belt and it took a second look for me to notice the orange in the stocks, so I'd suggest add some orange to your head as that area is very bare anyway - maybe you could wear those orange goggles/glasses - though I don;t know if they would be too bright and conflict with your theme. An orange sweetie pin would add a little orange, but maybe not enough. You also need alot more gold to your head maybe a gold headkerchief (headworks - 255g) or a Gold Bakerboy Cap (headworks - 350g) Or the tiara part of the Gold Crown Veil (headworks - 455g) Finally you could add an orange or gold bracelet to jazz up your arms a bit as there are large chunks of colour there that could do with separating. Over all I give this avi a 6/10 (though there is loads of potential!)

Abomination
- Again, I had loads of comments for this one and now I've to try and remember and re-type as best as I can what they were! First things first, i'd get rid of the stockings you are currently using and switch them for some brown ones that match your hair - I like this hint of brown from your hair it goes nicely with the pink. I also like how you have subtly matched in the silver, at first glance I didn't notice this. As you lose silver to the bottom of your avi when you get rid of the stocks to put it back i'd add some grey ankle socks. I think I cute addition to your face would be a black heart tattoo, I think you avatar would look good with something pink on the arms, but I don't think this is possible. (Shame!) Overall I give this avi a 7/10 - Good luck questing it!

Shinigamikarasu
- I'm going to to discount the easter items as I can see they were only added because of the event. I'd get rid of the scarf around your neck as it is more of a grey than a white so it doesn't match with the socks you are wearing. I;d change your sandals for some shoes in the dark purple colour. I dislike the fact you have used two items from the same set as it is a bit of a simple and easy way to make things match. I don't think you need the teal egg in your hand as it brings a bit too much teal to your avi and draws attention to the lack of it at your feet. It add a white cutie neck scarf in place of the scarf you are currently wearing and I would also add white gloves. You also need teal to your head, so I'd look through headworks to find something suitable. Also something white (other than the bunny) is needed on your head.
Over all this is a pretty simplistic avatar, though the colour scheme is pretty. 4/10

Seer of the past - I had a lot of ideas for yours too, i'm glad I can remember most of them! The first thing I notice is the clash on the belt and the neck chain, i'd suggest changing the belt colour to gold, as I think having gold and silver on the same avi would look really nice and be in keeping with the slave theme. I;d add some gold sandals or something and the tiara part of the gold crown veil and i;d change the bracelets to gold. I;d also add a little bit of silver to the head. Over all I quite like this avi - especially the face as I think it tells a story. 6/10

disturbed666
- The first thing I would immediately do is get rid of the fox ears and tail, they spoil the avi as they are the only things that are orange and thus stand out. (in a bad way) I like the way the make-up and your eye colour stand out from your skin. You don't need the silver items on your arms as there is no other silver on your avi, so i'd get rid of them. You chest is bare and needs something to fill it, this could either be a necklace or would the gold and red dragon tattoo work. - Just something to fill the space - not necessarily cover it.
I don't even think you really need the moon and the stars XD But removing them might make your avi plain, or they might make it look better - try it and decide for yourself - over all I give this avi 6/10

Enchanted Tiara - First things first, I LOVE the colour scheme! It's so original and this avi is a great improvement on your previous one! However there are still a few niggly bits. Personally I'd removing the heart thingy your holding hands with, the pink on it is slightly different to the pink on your avi and the item tends to make avi's look cheap and noobish imo. I;d change the skirt you are wearing for a slightly light shade as it has a darker pinky out line that is a little off putting (that's only if you are going for utter perfection, otherwise it will suffice)
I'm actually struggling to come up with any more critique - send me a link to an upload image of this avi and I will so totally nominate you for users pick! 9/10

Falconwing
- I'm guessing your going for some sort of ninja theme yes??? It'd be great if you lot whom are going for theme rather than matching let me know so I know what your theme is, sometimes it can be a bit hard to guess!!!
Rightt back to rating you. I must admit I'm never too keen on themed avi's they have to be amazing or relative to something i'm really in to for me to fully appreciate it, so if you in opinion the rate seems low, it's probably me and not your avi. First things first i'm not too certain why you need the fireflies, I think they distract your eye from the avi. (I'm gonna focus on the avi and not the background items btw) I love your torsoe and arm laying, it looks really well thought out and the head items compliment it nicely, although I'd change to red earrings or add a red hair pin as I think the head is lacking red. I think your feet are a let down, i'd add some red stockings and then some white ankle socks to finish it off as the feet look bare. Over all I give this a 6.5/10

Mizayo - It's a very good start considering this is your first avi on Mene and you are most likely unfamiliar with the items! A good tip for making a complex look is to wear ankle socks then tube socks and then stockings as it creates effortlessly easy leg layering. Tbh theres not much for me to rate right now and I can only really wish you goodluck on completing your avi and I hope you like it here on mene! At the moment this avi gets a 4/10

Ember- I'm not too keen on this avi at all (sorry!) Personally I find the eyes you have used freaky. (but thats just me!) To balance the hair I'd add some black stockings, and I'd DEFINITELY get rid of the dragon tattoo it makes your arm look cluttered and brings another colour in to the avi. I;d swap the shoes you are wearing for some silver ones as you don't need anymore purple to the bottom of your avi. I'd most certainly ditch the blue arm item as there is no other blue on your avi so it looks stupid just having them there, I;d substitute them for some that blend it more with your avi. I'd change your eyes to the plum colour of your dress as you are lacking the colour to your head and the purple eyes combined with the dark crystal on your head and neck create too much light purple to the top of the avi. Over all i'm not too keen and as it stand at the moment can only give it a 4/10 though there is potential!

Misha-Chan - It's a pretty basic avi with a pretty basic colour scheme. I;d add a colour in there to spice things up and make it look a little less bland. I;d probably go for very light blue, the make the bunny bag match in more, i;d do this by using shoes the same colour as the bunny bag and have a head item the same colour. You also need to add dark pink to your head add add some light pink stockings to make your legs less bare. The pink mittens from the same set as the belt would look good too as they would make your arms more interesting. 4/10

I make avi's, get yours here!
<3
I'm a keen pinner, check out my pinterest here

Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 AM

Lol, it really didn't have a theme, and if it did it would be more of an adventurer than a ninja. I got new shoes with some red by the way.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-08-2010, 02:39 PM

May I have a rate please?

Winged One
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2010, 05:20 AM

Rate please? I need some constructive criticism!

love.zee.
Mori~Gyaru

Old 04-12-2010, 05:43 AM

:D Rate me, please?

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 04-13-2010, 04:41 AM

Whoops. I didn't even read your reply before completely changing my avatar... But I think the advice may still be helpful. I'll try to stick with colours that match with my hair, skin, and eyes.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 PM

I changed before you came back, oops.. XD Oh well. If you want to rate this one go ahead :rofl:

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-15-2010, 04:17 PM

D; you guys are like a rash, you keep coming back XDDDD
Better get to work!
Not right now though, I really don;t feel well and i'll be all cranky with my rates ;P

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2010, 08:37 PM

Lul, I changed back. I am not a rash, I am a kitten and you are cat nip ;~;

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM

May I have a rate, please? XD

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 04-22-2010, 02:10 AM

Even though I'm not gonna fiddle around much with my avatar for a while, I would still like a new rate please. :)

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 04-28-2010, 05:02 PM

Okay, so I updated my avi. I think it is more full than the other (and more expensive, lol) So could you please re-rate mine? Thanks! :D

EpikCandi
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to EpikCandi

Old 05-01-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSushii View Post
I'm new here , so I haven't a real avi .. . =(
me too

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizayo View Post
Okay, so I updated my avi. I think it is more full than the other (and more expensive, lol) So could you please re-rate mine? Thanks! :D
umm a 9/ 10 but it is better than mine

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 PM

Please, rate me, Eastriel?

phrank
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 PM

suggestions?

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-19-2010, 10:12 PM

Would you rate me, please? ~

MidnightWolve
Hi...
Send a message via MSN to MidnightWolve

Old 05-20-2010, 06:57 PM

Rate me? :)

Kamarie~Logos
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2010, 07:47 PM

There are some really nice avi's on this thread. I haven't been to the forums recently and thought this looked interesting. You can rate me if you like, I'll be looking around and getting wardrobe ideas.

Yullei
The Copy-Cat

Old 06-17-2010, 11:34 PM

Oh! My turn, my turn! :D

Sweet Faux Pas
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via MSN to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Faux Pas

Old 06-18-2010, 06:06 AM

rate me.? :3