Second Layer of Doll

Third Layer of Doll

Fourth Layer of Doll

I call it: Story Inside a Story

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 05:12 PM ----------

Artifact Name: Story Inside A Story
Is this based on an art entry? Link
My Lore Entry:

Dear Diary, my mom found an amazing artifact at the dig today. She brought it back to the camp and everyone is looking it over. I was fascinated by it myself. I figured since everyone could look at it, I would too. It is a most peculiar thing. It has random lines on it and random words. I've copied them to the best of my ability. The overall color is a smoky brown with dark brown etchings.

Dear Diary, we found out it is like those dolls with layers. The first layer was instructions on how to see the rest. The second layer is really neat. I think it is our solar system. But the adults said that this was made long ago before anyone knew about the solar system so that it can't be right. They think it is a map of some kind. I still think it is a solar system showing the between the sun and those big rocks out past Pluto.

Dear Diary, they opened the second doll to see the third layer today. Everyone is so confused about what it means. There is thoughts about a religious ceremony of some sort. But I had a funny dream last night. The sun's flames powered a craft, like a space ship, through time itself. The person inside examined the destinies of each planet and finally chose ours. I didn't say anything to anyone else. They are convinced this is a map to a religious place of some sort for religious ceremonies.

Dear Diary, the lady from the space craft is featured on the final layer of the doll. She is beautiful with shoulder length hair and some sort of mask over her face. She has powerful feelings of love flowing from her heart for those of our planet and guides it through it's early turbulent times. Guess what though, no one else sees this. They say that it is a female who was a religious leader leading out in a religious ceremony. I give up. Adults have no common sense.

(Disclaimer, story is truly written by an adult. I'm not an adult hater!)

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 07-07-2013 at 08:12 AM..