7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Rei Ann

Realtionship or Lack There of Rant

Realtionship or Lack There of Rant

Posted 04-22-2010 at 12:58 AM by Rei Ann
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]I'm so tried of everyone telling that, there boyfriend or girlfriend came into their life when they had given up, or when they hadn't expected it. That doesn't make me feel better about my lack of a relationship in the last two almost three years. Heck, I would just be happy with a guy liking me even if I didn't like him, but no, I've had nothing. Sure, I might be because, I'm fat or a interesting personality, or because I won't spread my legs.

That still doesn't mean that telling me how you found your boy or girl makes me feel better, I'm sorry it's not the same for everyone, and I'm not the person to sit around and wait forever, because no matter what people tell you, doing that means you miss out, or end up as the crazy animal lady. Others say it'll be ok, you'll find someone someday, but how can everyone be so sure about that. Why does it have to be someday why can't it be now, I long for the warmth from another, who isn't a friend or family.

Family and friends can only do so much, and I guess it never helps that all my friends are pairing off, and I'm left alone. Is it wrong to hate that and maybe hope that someone in the world would have some other advice than wait, something bound to come along.

Another thing that brought this rant about, was the fact I liked this really great sweet guy. The perfect kind of guy I would like to date. As I'm trying to find a way to tell him without scaring him off, someone decides to tell me he's gay. Well first off, he didn't give any clues to it, and I mean nothing. Another things is why is it yet another guy who is gay that I liked. IS there anyone left in this damn world, who isn't gay, taken, or a jackbutt?

So it seems slowly my only option is to get a million cats and become that creepy cat lady in the creepy house at the end of the street. Sighs.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet