7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Lilith W

Goodbye for Now

Goodbye for Now

Posted 09-03-2011 at 01:50 PM by Lilith W
I wanted to start out by saying I’m very sorry for being so inactive. And I hate to say I probably will not be getting more active. After sitting all day looking at a computer I can barely force myself online at home. Plus by the time I get home I can barely see the screen. I have been feeling depressed because of the death in the family and all the other drama in the family.

I have started to come on here several times, because I do love this site and the people, but everytime I stop and do something else. For some reason I get panicky. I don’t want to deal with everything so I do other things.

So I’m going to do the things that make me happy now. I’m going to read the fifty some books I bought and never read. I’m going to spend more time at the gym. I’m going to start cooking again. I’m going to write. I’m going to crochet some blankets.

What does that mean on here?

I am going to try to get on once a day and reply to pms and to the two RPs I’m still active in. Realisticly I will probably get on once or twice a week. I might get on more often for the RPs. I might get on to talk to people.

So if you want to talk to me send me a pm.

If I’m RPing with you and you feel I’m not putting enough time into it and would like me to quit that is fine just tell me.
Comments 5
Total Comments 5
Comments
Old Comment Posted 09-03-2011 at 03:55 PM
:c
*Hugs*
I hope things get better for you. I'd hate to see you leave completely. Makes me sad that all the cool and awesome people I met since I joined are leaving. That sounds selfish, but it's true. >.<
But I do wish you the best of luck and hope to catch you around. :'3
Old Comment Posted 09-03-2011 at 08:46 PM
I love you, Lolly! <3 I'm always here for you; hope you return to the site more actively later.
Old Comment Posted 09-12-2011 at 02:14 AM
[B]Thank you for letting us all know, friend. :)[/B]
Old Comment Posted 01-04-2012 at 06:53 AM
Ahh Lili I was wondering why you were gone.. I miss you but I hope things are getting better for you :heart:
Old Comment Posted 01-05-2012 at 04:26 AM
I think I feel kind of slow for not reading this earlier. :-/

Anyways, I am sure you are happy wherever you might be. Enjoy life and hope to see your posts sometime in the future. :heart:

Also it is kind of strange that you posted this a few days before my family became saddened to death. Although at least it is nice and peaceful in my "new" apartment now. I hope you have peacefulness too.