30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by MysteriousDesire

Old

To love or not to love...

Posted 05-24-2008 at 03:34 PM by MysteriousDesire

[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]
xD
sorry for the lame title...
but that is exactly what I am contemplating.

Two boys in my life appeal to me, both previous exs. Though I state in my own morals I shall not date an ex over again, why couldn't you? I mean, my morals have changed a little. People can make mistakes, and they have the right to another chance, but I need to be proven they want that chance. One is quite loyal to me, he clings to me and is always there for a hug when I need one, but he mainly resides away from me and I get overly nervous about flirting and "lovey" roleplays. Another...I have a bad history with. But he is such a darling. But everytime I think about it my mind goes back and forth between being together or not being together. I want a chance with him, but he is just way overly flirtive with the world around him and seems to have no limits on who he flirts with. I guess they are both pretty much the same when it comes to the reasons why I am careful about being with anyone. They are both darlings to me and treat me wonderfully, I would not deny that. But I wonder....should they just stay my friends and nothing more?

Help?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized