.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
UUh... I need to get more active...

Old 03-03-2012, 01:46 AM

It's been really, really long since I've been on Menewsha and the reason is because I don't really have any friends to talk to on here.. So I lost interest. :c But I really want to try getting back on here and the best way, for me, is to roleplay! So, come on in! I don't bite. :> Although I do have a few little qualifications.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:46 AM

*I only roleplay females. You might hate me/have lost interest by now but I have my reasons. I don't like feeling forced into a role I don't feel comfortable with. But can assure you that if you DO roleplay with me, you won't be disappointed with myself as the roleplayer or my characters! They are all developed quite nicely. I DO play NPC male characters, I don't mind that, but don't expect me to a play a male that will get romantically involved, it doesn't fly well with me.. :c

*I'd prefer hetero roleplays, it's what's easiest for me but I will be open to a few femslash roleplays. For these, [femslashes] I would prefer a submissive role OR a relationship where it switches off every so often. I do NOT do yaoi, sorry. It's just...to be honest, boring to me. ;/

*I would like for us to be friends. Talk to me, tell me what's going on! I get bored and lonely.. D8

* Romance is preferred Doesn't have to be the complete center of the plot, but I will lose interest VERY fast if there isn't any sort of romance going on. I just prefer roleplaying it. But I can make adjustments, based on the genre and plot!

*I like to write a good amount of paragraphs, but it's not always required. My main amount that I, personally, type is about 5-9 paragraphs. It really depends on how I feel. Sometimes it'll be more, sometimes less. Please don't be scared by my posts. . W .;;;

*I like to use my own characters and for original pairings (like vampirexhuman for example), I'd prefer that my partner does so.

* I will be a theater/drama/dramatic arts major As well as an AP student in a high stake AP class. That being said, school work comes first, and I'm guaranteed to have homework daily. Please be patient with me and do NOT pester me to reply. ><

*I WILL give my MSN username out but if and only if you are a person to frequent it. I'm starting new on there and don't want friends on there that NEVER talk to me.

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 01-25-2013 at 01:21 AM..

Old 03-03-2012, 01:47 AM

Currently Craving:

-Death`s Child & The Enchantress (I have characters for this that could be used for this)
Something involving Pokemon Gijinkas
Homeless/Kind person
Puppet(or doll)/ Puppeteer (or dollmaker)I've got an idea for this~
Tenantxtenant
DoctorxNurse
Teen Titans Based
Fruits Basket Based!
Throw some more ideas at me, I'm open for negotiation. c:
Something involving my characters Lita and Loki (Lo-Chan)

I even have a blog filled with plots, just ask me for them and I'll send it to you via PM! :>

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 01-24-2013 at 04:24 AM..

Old 03-03-2012, 01:48 AM

Roleplays I'm in:

Stabbed by a Pencil & Nezume Gamakaeru

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 04-09-2012 at 12:11 AM..

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-03-2012, 05:49 AM

.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.:
Homeless/Kind person sounds interesting. Never did that kind of roleplay before. The first thing that came to mind when I saw that pairing idea was maybe a very kind person took in a homeless person and let them live with them as long as they earned their keep somehow and they fall in love? I'm fine with playing the guy, but a thing you should know is that there will be times where I won't be able to roleplay but I never forget about my rps no matter how long I have to be away. I'm still a high school student and I tend to have a poor immune system. So I'm usually stressed with a lot of homework or napping away or even busy trying to feel better.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Alright, so I wanted to try the puppet/puppet maker thing with you. I play strictly male roles anyway, so I have no issue with you being a female. As far as romance goes, I love it! The question is, would you be the puppet or puppet maker, and what age group would we be working with? (you know, how old should I make my dude.)

Last edited by Monte Gray; 03-03-2012 at 03:29 PM..

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 03-08-2012, 06:40 PM

I have the same problem as you! I just got back on here after a really long time, and I'm looking to be active again, I'm open to almost any roleplay except ones that are based off of other stories. Mainly because I don't know the actual story so.. yeah.

But I'd love to Roleplay with you!

Old 03-31-2012, 03:52 PM

So sorry I haven't gotten back earlier to any of you, but I'm happy to see I've got replies here!!

BeautifulWhatsYourHurry
I'm glad you think so. I've been wanting to do it for some time now, even have a character set up for it. Your idea is basically the jist but, of course, there would be problems, like the kind person's co workers are torn on the issue, their family dislikes the homeless person and thinks they're worthless trash (when they could have once been great military minds or something and got low on their luck when returning to their home country). I'm completely fine with that because I am still a high school student myself with...An interesting immune system..Or body all aroung, really. ;;orz so I get those kinds of instances, as well.

Monte Gray
Yay! I haven't done a proper one of those without it dying horribly. ;;orz I wouldn't mind being either of the two, although I probably am partial to the puppet since I have a character for it and her history of being with her and her master. .3 . As far as an age group, hm...I think I'd be saying somewhere around early to mid twenties?

broadway_princessxo34
Well, were there any of the basic pairings you liked out of the list? We can start from there. c:

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:10 PM

Sounds perfect to me! :)

Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 AM

I have an idea I've been meaning to do with someone that is a female x female romance idea. Would you be interested in hearing about it?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:19 AM

BeautifulWhatsYourHurry
Awesome! c: What other ideas should we go through before setting anything up? C:

Sora
Indeed, I would. c:

And I have a strong feeling that, if your username is the same as well as the icon on your profile, I know you from other websites. . 3.

Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 AM

You probably do then. :P I have Sora as my username on a lot of other sites.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:31 AM

Would one of them perhaps be Roliana? Or..At least formerly Sora on Roli.. If so, then I think I know you pretty well. c8

Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 AM

Yeah, I used to be Sora` on there since Sora is taken and never used on there. XD But then I changed it to Vanitas.
I also play as Grandma on there. :P

Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 AM

Waaaa~! You're Grandma, I knew it. >U< I'm .: Yuumei :. on there, so..Yes. Former roleplay buddy hurr. oUo b

Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2012, 04:22 AM

Oh hey there you, haha. XD I might've already talked to you before about this plot then. I can't remember.

It's female!guard/knight x princess. The two of them have actually been childhood friends and still friends now that they are in their mid-twenties. The princess is at an age where she must wed, to take the over the throne seeing as her parents are grow elderly and aren't in any shape to rule a kingdom anymore. However, the princess has not liked a single prince she has met and denies to marry any of them. At the point of not having any other princes to choose from, an idea forms in her head that she could marry her friend, whom is now a royal guard to the family. Seeing as their is no law against it and they aren't too against it, her parents allow the idea of the two marrying. Though, the female!guard will need some wooing done before anything happens, as she's never really thought of her friend in such a light before. ( I'd be playing the guard )

Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM

So sorry for the late reply, school.. >< Nuff said on that..

But anyway, Sora, I think we talked about this plot at one point..If we didn't, though, it doesn't matter, I'm definitely in! 8D

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 PM

Hello there. I have seen that someone already asked for the homeless/kind person rp, but I would love to rp with you with it if you would. My little idea bit of it has amnesia involved. My character is a guy, (I'm more used to playing as guys rather than wemon, so it's all good there) and he's been homeless and living on the streets since he was about seven. He has no memories of before his life on the street. He's called N.N. which is short for No Name. Don't worry, I have his past developed, so it wouldn't be made up as it went along. Would you be interested?

Old 04-07-2012, 02:10 AM

That definitely sounds like an interesting thing going on with amnesia. o 3o Sign me up, I'm all ears!

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 AM

I'm so glad your interested! I've done this roleplay with him a few times already, but I never tire of it, because it's different with each person I rp with. I'm really excited with how this'll turn out. Um, would you like a little more info about N.N.? You'll learn much more about him as the role play goes along though. Ah, this is what he looks like.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...h/nameless.jpg

Old 04-07-2012, 02:37 AM

Oh no doubt. It's always fun to experience the same idea with different spinoffs of it. c: Yes, please. c: I would like to know a bit more before we start things off. c:

OOh, nice. :o Despite..Being homeless, of course. ;w ;'''

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-07-2012, 03:04 AM

Menewsha Rp Chars and such :: Nameless(N.N. - Cameron) picture by Everlasting_hate - Photobucket

That'll tell you a bit more about him, but not much I'm afraid, since I purposely left his past out because I like to keep that as a surprise for the roleplay. Allows characters reactions to be more genuine. You know what I mean? Oh, if there happens to be a timeskip/jump to later in the roleplay, here's N.N. when he's older.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/c7fedf8b.jpg

Old 04-07-2012, 03:18 AM

I most definitely get what you mean. It's so much more fun because you don't know what's coming next! Cool~ I like doing time skips, I'm sure at some point there would be on.. Maybe my character would end up inviting him to stay for a while and that turns into years..But she wouldn't mind. It'd be everyone else and their nosey selves that bother about it. :3

I think I have a basic idea of who I'll be using..< u>;

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 04-07-2012, 03:24 AM

I generally don't care much for time skips, but they are definitely needed at certain points. X3 Oooh, I'm so excited! N.N. hasn't had attention for a long time now!

I can't wait to know what you're char will be like. :3

Old 04-07-2012, 03:34 AM

Sometimes the skips can be a lot of fun, but not all the time. x33

Oh,I think N.N. would really like her. Her name's Mayura Valentine. n Un She's super sweet, although she does have a bad habit of speaking fluent sarcasm..But he'll get used to her, I'm sure. 8D I've also got a small twist for it. Perhaps when she convinces N.N. to come stay with her and then a few months later, or even a year if you'd like, he would find out she comes from a wealthy family, but she never told him that because her parents are typical bourgeois and don't like homeless people..at all. o3 o

Here she is when she was younger and then when she's an adult.